It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gorilla seen in Nasa snap from Mars

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToHoldaPigeon
also infaredman, there are no prairie dogs in the pictures you've posted because they are completely different pictures. Note in the original that there are tread tracks from the rover. The entities show up just to our right of the tracks. (as if they were curious to see what all the fuss was about. probably not a whole lot of visitors on a day to day basis in their life.) The pictures you post may be from the same series but naturally do not show the objects..........or rocks.

so you really do not think there is life on mars or you really do not believe that this photo is legit? i thought the only people who wanted us to be ignorant were government officials? might you be one?

btw magick is real. more real than anything physical, but thats a different thread.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by ToHoldaPigeon]

To be honest, i thought its just a rock. They nearly suckered me in too with those other pictures showing it to be just a rock.

remote viewing though??? Wow! And you have travelled to Mars? I am seriously impressed and am now changing my mind. I have the answers to all your problems right here. Send me £10000 and i will send you some of my "magik" beans. These will enhance your powers and enable you to traverse the universe with your mind and discover more life forms*

Then you can convince more people like me. Hurry though, i have a strictly limited supply of these "magik" beans. U2U me with your details. paypal accepted
Easy credit terms now available **

*please note actual beans may not contain any "magik" whatsover, and there success rate will depend on your own "magikal" abilities. Seller not responsible for failure of beans to provide any benefit whatsover
** Annual APR on credit terms is 12316% and will probably result in you NEVER being able to pay it back in its entirety

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ToHoldaPigeon

They are the SAME rock/s from a different angle. What part of that don't you understand? They are sequential images! Do you often deny that which is staring you straight in the face

No matter how much you want the world to be sprinkled with magic dust and no matter how much you want the rocks to be a Martian Gorilla or Prairie Dog, it's just not so.

IRM :shk:

[edit on 11/3/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
im going to have to disagree with your claims again, and i doubt you are arguing your point with the best of intentions. you didnt even answer my question: infaredman, do you work for a government agency? the pictures you have posted give no reference point that can effectively demonstrate that the larger rocks could be the same thing as the entities in the other photos. the shapes don't match.

im not trying to brag, honestly, im staying completely anonymous: remote viewing is a human capability. dont knock it till you try it. intent and focus are key.

nice jokes about magik beans. you didnt seem close minded and self-assured at all. you could say the same thing about me, but i am the one with the uphill battle. for all intent and purposes, magick is not supposed to be in the hands of the masses right yet anyway. you need to have a certain level of emotional maturity and self control.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Don't believe me? By all means go and check with NASA instead of gazing into crystal balls!

Also, check these out:

www.planetary.org...
img127.imageshack.us...

However I have little faith you will. It appears you have a clear aversion to the truth. You have rejected reality and replaced it with your own.

Deny Ignorance!

IRM

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

we all make mistakes, not everyone will be correct in the dissection of this photo. no biggie, move on. we will not know until we get to mars anyway.
So that means that you also think your opinion can be wrong?

we dont need validation from unnamed scientists with their own biases to tell us how to perceive our reality.
No, but having any external validation would be better than just trusting one person's opinion, don't you think?

And why do you say that the "unnamed scientists" have bias if you don't know who they are? And don't you think you have your own bias?

Note in the original that there are tread tracks from the rover. The entities show up just to our right of the tracks. (as if they were curious to see what all the fuss was about. probably not a whole lot of visitors on a day to day basis in their life.)
No, it's in the opposite direction, the tracks come from the area where the gorilla/rock is to the rover, the rover passed that area before and those photos were taking while "looking" back to where it came from.

The other photos reposted by InfaRedMan were taken 12 days (Sols) before the ones that show the "gorilla", when the rover was getting over that small ridge.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

STOP it please! You're making me wet my pants. Lemme get this straight...... Your psychic powers are telling you that the gorilla rock is alive? (Please say yes, please say yes)

BWAHAHAHAHAH @ IRM > "clearly you did not remote view the gorilla!" LMFAO! Oh man this place rocks!

[edit on 11-3-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You thought Planet of the Apes was just a creative work of an active writers vivid imagination. *SUCKERS*

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
alright, alright, yallz have convinced me. the gorilla is PROBABLY a rock. I won't say definitely though. Yes, everyone has their biases, when other people say something can't be, I typically like to say 'why not?' I can admit that I am probably wrong on this one, but I would rather live in a world where we have photographic proof of life on other planets. I'm sure it can't be too far down the line. I don't think it's too delusional, considering the picture. This does not change the fact that there is a considerable amount of complex life on mars. No, remote viewing was not actually employed in this debate, and no I did not find out anything personal about anybody on here to which I could have make public, it's just not my style.....

anyway, You can make fun of me all you want, that's what science-types tend to do before they get violent. After the violence, what has once been heresy or blasphemy becomes commonly accepted.

My bias is towards making the world more peaceful and more magickal. I hope this has shown that I am not above changing my mind. To be set in one's ways would be the greatest tragedy.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by ToHoldaPigeon]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

*please note actual beans may not contain any "magik" whatsover, and there success rate will depend on your own "magikal" abilities. Seller not responsible for failure of beans to provide any benefit whatsover

LOL, The best waiver is that old favorite, "results may vary."

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Originally posted by The Teller
reply to post by Goathief

Cheers.

I think this looks similar to this picture from David Attenborough's new show, 'Life on Mars'.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/965afacfe940.jpg[/atsimg]

edit typo

[edit on 3-3-2010 by The Teller]

this is so funny, and so true! I think it's David Attenborough filming up there!

Now that is almost identicle to the rock in the Mars pic .. very very interesting .. have we been to mars ? have we been to the moon ? Lol im just throwing it out there ... but as i said ont he first page of this topic .. the light coloured areas of the 'ape', where you would reconise it as the head and shoulder of the ape are flat parts of the rock .. the dark areas 'the apes body' is just a part of the rock in a shadow .. NO APE HERE

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Why do you keep speaking of biases?

We aren't programmed robots. It's quite possible to believe in strange things and yet see a rock in the pic.

It seems that the one here with the actual bias is you.

I am sorry for laughing at you, man. You really did have me crying though. That was probably the funniest thing I have ever read here. Well second funniest after the Dan Tanna fishman.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49d366711fca.jpg[/atsimg]

On a brighter note? Do I believe there's 'something' *out there*?

Sure...

Just don't lick that label and stick it on this rock...

peace

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
yes, it is the only silver back gorilla on the planet, it must be eating a lot of Iron,

at least its not Anemic

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I can admit that I am probably wrong on this one, but I would rather live in a world where we have photographic proof of life on other planets.
I would too, but I try not to be affected by my wishes when I look at something new, in those cases we should stick to the facts and look for confirmation from all sources possible.

This does not change the fact that there is a considerable amount of complex life on mars.
I missed that discovery, could you please point me to it?

anyway, You can make fun of me all you want, that's what science-types tend to do before they get violent. After the violence, what has once been heresy or blasphemy becomes commonly accepted.
Don't let your bias against what you call "science-types" turn you into something you don't like. That talk does not sound like the "love and light" conversation from some posts back.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You guys are just mean... everyone knows that 'science is merely the study of the behaviour of scientists', and is therefore useless. :shk:

In this case, camouflage. There's no way it would be bright purple or canary yellow because it would have been seen and killed that much more easily.

What do you suppose this mars based gorilla would need to camouflage itself from..?

i've showed this picture to friends in various places, some think it's a fake and some think there are entities in it. I can clearly see the entities and I have remote viewed mars, and there are many other biological entities there, most underground.

Can you expand on this remote viewing thing please.. what else did you see?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
At this point who knows, but the thing that stumps me is.... why is nasa still using black and white? Why not color, after the billions of dollars put in, why can't they show us in color. I know that a few select are in color but they do to try and fool us, that the moon has no color... mars is only red.... Saturn is still sand. These false representations are so deceiving to believers.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
lPSSH GORILLA?

naw son,

thats

Harry an The Hendersons In Space..

lol

no spacesuit..

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
At this point who knows

But we do know... It's a rock!

but the thing that stumps me is.... why is nasa still using black and white? Why not color, after the billions of dollars put in, why can't they show us in color.

Would viewing it in color stop it from being a rock?

I know that a few select are in color but they do to try and fool us, that the moon has no color... mars is only red.... Saturn is still sand. These false representations are so deceiving to believers.

Saturn is sand? Ummm.... Okay
Have you not heard of Gas Giants?

When you say 'believers' are you referring to people who cannot accept rational scientific explanations as being more probable than a flying spaghetti monster?

IRM

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Since when is The Sun a credible news source? The day supermarket tabloids become the "gospel truth" is the day I lose all faith in humanity.

Just as with any other object from Mars, that was supposedly something other than a rock, it's nothing more than a rock.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by aletheia]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

What do you suppose this mars based gorilla would need to camouflage itself from..?

Martian poachers ofcourse!

"Be verwy verwy quiet, Im hunting gorwilla's haaaahaahaaa!"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cea4509f17f0.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 12-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join