It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let my people go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

And the Lord spoke unto Moses, go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me

en.wikipedia.org...

This has been bothering me for a while. Were the Israelites the present day Jews or are they the present day Palestinians? Or are they both? Could the revelation from the bible about the establishment of a country for his people be speaking about present day Israeli state or a Palestinian state?

[edit on 3/3/10 by Misoir]

[edit on 3/3/10 by Misoir]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I think what is critical is that there is no evidence of 600000 to 2 million jews ever being kept as bonded slaves in Egypt the running away with a moses to begin with.

They don't appear to have anymore valid claim to Palestine than anyone else, the land it would seem was just stolen and the occupants killed or enslaved.

If indeed the land was an Egyptian province/outpost and the jews were one and the same Hyksos exiled following the return of Egypt to polytheism then that would change things slightly. It could be said that they had every right to Palestine but that would make their religious heritage Egyptian.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Ha i was just thinking about how due to the concept of free will the negative elite can only enslave by permission, and so to be free we would just have to demand it and say "let my people go" and they would have no choice but to let their slaves go free. However only those asking to be free could be and that would take identification/admiting that they are actually slaves. When the Lord (which was probably just a positive et or interdimensional entity) recomended moses simply demand freedom the concept of free will in effect was observed but over the ages it has been suppressed to stop that happening again.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Do you know why god wanted Moses to remove the Israelites from Egyptian control? Because he wanted to free them from the Egyptian laws so he could force his laws on them, yeah it's the truth... the 10 commandments. Why can't we ever be free? If some stupid dictators don't want to control us then 'god' wants to control us(it's actually people saying it's god but you get my point).

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The 10 Commandments Were given by the negative E.t's from Orion. No Positive E.t would ever say the words thou shalt not, as they are aware of the power of free will.

new topics

top topics

join