It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the anunnaki?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorKing
reply to post by ReelView

I could not agree with you any more that the evidence before each of us today is as plain as the nose on the face of the Sphyinx, that mankind suffers cyclical global catastrophe.

I too would agree that the evidence supports the position that mankind has had a "Few" restarts in the past. It seems to me that when mankind reaches a certain technological plateau, things degrade from there.

It is said in the new world order scenario that the enemy does not care what you know, and only takes action when you can do something about it. Science leads to technology, and when the level is reached that terrifies these "Myths", they take action against us to knock us back into the stone age, not destroy us completely. Remain ignorant, stupid, and you will be okay. But is that our destiny?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hill 10
does anybody else feel likes its time the anunnaki come back?....i came up with a theory that some or all secret societys have knowledge of humanity's beginings...seeing as the mayan long count ends in 2012 or 2013 what are the chances th anunnaki could come back?

www.pufoin.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There are soo many complex theories - debunked or otherwise floating around, sometimes i like to think there's a grain of salty salty truth embedded in each and everyone of them... to some degree and the reality could be somewhere in the middle?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Way to solve all the age old mysteries with one post man, good job. Now if you're done schooling all of us; how can you say all this without actually knowing? Funny thing, I just saw a thread where it lists off all the different ancient texts and libraries that have been destroyed or missing over the years. My point being, that if we don't have access to everything that catalogs our past how do we know what's being told to us is the truth. How, do you not know that there isn't a bunch of people holding all the books from our past so they can then project whatever they want on us? How is it all these different ancient people all tell different stories and no one has a single matching story; except on gods/"being" from heavens having something to do with our creation and/or beginnings?

On a side note, I agree with the guy who posted a couple posts ahead me. If people would stop waiting on some god or alien to 'save' us and if we tried to actually do it ourselves, we would be in a much better place.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
They have IQ level that can Vaporize your brain cells, even if your name are Albert Einstein

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos

bunch of people holding all the books from our past so they can then project whatever they want on us?

On a side note, I agree with the guy who posted a couple posts ahead me. If people would stop waiting on some god or alien to 'save' us and if we tried to actually do it ourselves, we would be in a much better place.

you don't need to hide books, the books are there for anyone to read.

if you really want to hide something, make it the most obvious thing there is and long after you are dead it will stay hidden. since 99.9% of all humans function on the "someone is watching out for us" theory.. be that a god, government, alien or science diety [like harte thinks he talks to], thats all you need to do.

in 2005 western science discovered a city [called iarcuri... tentatively] sitting in plain sight right beside the major highway between 2 major cities in western romania. there are 1800 hectares [5000acres] within the outer wall [compare this to babylon, hattusa and rome...]. its now been dated by 5 german universities to 1350bc and was destroyed by a great fire about a hundred years after it was built. it was right there for anyone to see but science would not question its values and look. too mythological to be there... sorry.

googlymap

after that fiasco who wouldn't want to see more mythological stuff?

i sincerely hope we can save ourselves from science, mean aliens and ourselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos
reply to post by Harte

Way to solve all the age old mysteries with one post man, good job. Now if you're done schooling all of us; how can you say all this without actually knowing?

If you mean what I said about Mighty Mouse, sorry to burst your bubble, pal.

Re what the Sumerians knew, I know what they wrote.

Do you?

Funny thing, I just saw a thread where it lists off all the different ancient texts and libraries that have been destroyed or missing over the years. My point being, that if we don't have access to everything that catalogs our past how do we know what's being told to us is the truth.

First of all, it's fairly obvious that you haven't bothered much to read what we actually have, so until you do that, why should anyone listen to your cries about "witheld information?"

it all these different ancient people all tell different stories and no one has a single matching story; except on gods/"being" from heavens having something to do with our creation and/or beginnings?

They don't all say that the Gods came from the heavens. In fact, the vast majority (including the Sumerians) make no such claim. Which leads me back to the obvious fact that you haven't spent much time trying to find out what we do know.

Re the origins of mankind, this question prompted the fabrication of Gods in the first place, so why wouldn't all religions have some sort of storyline on this?

Gotta agree here.

Harte

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

We agree on this one! We actually know of a few of those "restarts", in some detail. One was the Toba eruption, ~74k years ago, 2 or 3 were the last Ice Ages (in the last 3 million years it is estimated that as many as 20 Ice Ages have occurred, 2 at least coincide with modern human presence according to evidence at hand). There were more localized "restarts" due to climate changes that were not so spread to affect the entire planet (a severe El Nino effect around 1500 years ago, droughts over Egypt about 800 years ago, to name a few) and there were severe epidemics, like the Black Death that ravaged Europe 800-500 years ago. After each of these events, people (either viewed as humanity as a whole or as localized groups/nations) had to restart in some way, to elevate themselves again to where they were before these calamities happened. Were all these because of the Annunaki? Really?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

know
1   /noʊ/ Show Spelled [noh] Show IPA verb,knew, known, know·ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty: I know the situation fully.
to have established or fixed in the mind or memory: to know a poem by heart; Do you know the way to the park from here?
to be cognizant or aware of: I know it.
be acquainted with (a thing, place, person, etc.), as by sight, experience, or report: to know the mayor.
to understand from experience or attainment (usually fol. by how before an infinitive): to know how to make gingerbread.
to be able to distinguish, as one from another: to know right from wrong.
dictionary.reference.com...

Oh no, not another play on words lol

I "know" Disks (UFOs) are real, I have seen them with my own eyes. I "know" White Light Orbs" (WLOs) are real, I have seen them with my own eyes. I can by definition say, I know.

Again, by definition, you can not know what happened 74,000 years ago, unless you are extremely long lived. You can surmise, assume, debate, but unless you were there, or know someone who was, you just cant "know".

To be cont.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
By your definition, you cannot know also about the Annunaki - you cannot KNOW anything about them unless you are over 5,000 years old yourself and encountered them with your own eyes (if you read about them, thus you know, then I too read about the things I mentioned, thus I too know)

Our own medicine tastes a bit bitter at times, aye?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Again, by definition, you can not know what happened 74,000 years ago, unless you are extremely long lived. You can surmise, assume, debate, but unless you were there, or know someone who was, you just cant "know".

humans get around this problem with "galton points". if there are 12+ pieces of proof you know you get the chair [or you know you win the debate whichever]

but how does your argument apply to a particular point on earth?

you have a large earthwork say

there is very little one doesn't know when you get to touch something isn't that right?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Parta

Well that was the point I was trying to make but I tend to be overly ironic and sarcastic :|

By the way, what are looking for in these images? My untrained eyes see arable land and what looks like pastures, near a populated area. There are some faint geometrical shapes in some of the fields (I saw a triangle and a rectangular shape, perhaps there's a smaller rectangular along the larger one I saw).

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
galton said you were being ironic and sarcastic. works everytime.

Originally posted by Maegnas

By the way, what are looking for in these images? My untrained eyes see arable land and what looks like pastures, near a populated area. There are some faint geometrical shapes in some of the fields (I saw a triangle and a rectangular shape, perhaps there's a smaller rectangular along the larger one I saw).

i've mustered all my art skills here so laughing at them would hurt my feelings

white stars for the enclosure, black dots for the wall it cut into when it was built and black arrows for two parallel walls beside it.

goggle

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Parta]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maegnas
By your definition, you cannot know also about the Annunaki - you cannot KNOW anything about them unless you are over 5,000 years old yourself and encountered them with your own eyes (if you read about them, thus you know, then I too read about the things I mentioned, thus I too know)

Our own medicine tastes a bit bitter at times, aye?
I do not believe I have ever said "I Know" the Annunaki to be real. I have only opened the door to the possibility, and have assigned it a high probability. You are the one who said "they do not exist". How can you say that? By just assigning them to mythology?

Have you reviewed the material I linked you too yet"?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I do not believe I have ever said "I Know" the Annunaki to be real. I have only opened the door to the possibility, and have assigned it a high probability. You are the one who said "they do not exist". How can you say that? By just assigning them to mythology?

Of course!

How could they not be "assigned to mythology?"

There is absolutely no evidence they were real. If you don't see what that means, let me spell it out for you:

There is no reason whatsoever to believe they were real.

None.

Just like there's no reason to believe that there is a Dairy Queen on the Moon.

Harte

[edit on 3/18/2010 by Harte]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Job 2

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD. 2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. 3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. 4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. 5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. 6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life
kingjbible.com...

Boy, they sure liked to use the word "IN" a awful lot in the bible. Was Satan an Annunaki? No, not proof, but circumstantial evidence.

Of course we just walked out of the caves and savannas and started to take inventory of our solar system. We created vast complexes and government buildings without so much as a pencil and paper. We concluded the movements of the heavenly bodies without so much as a calculator. My oh my, what went wrong in 10,000 years.

FATHERS of CIVILIZATION.. The Sumerian Melanites of Nibiru

Forbidden History of The Nephilim Part1

Forbidden History of The Nephilim Part 2

The Annunaki are not the Nephilim or the Fallen Angels

No, no solid proof, just thousands and thousands of years of EVIDENCE.

And to add:

The Grand Deception

[edit on 18-3-2010 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Sorry, Eye, but I don't even bother to view "evidence" from youtube.

You got anything real?

Harte

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

You got anything real?

Harte
Sorry, Harte, If I ever was your slave, its over now. Do your own research, its the only way your going to see the truth. Oh, and you might think about leaving the brotherhood, Ive been told its going to be bad for you LOL LOL.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You got anything real?

Harte
Sorry, Harte, If I ever was your slave, its over now. Do your own research, its the only way your going to see the truth.

Yep. Pretty much what I figured.

You got no factual basis for the fiction you post.

BTW, my posts are the result of the research I've already done.

Since you cannot add to my knowledge base on this subject, my conclusion remains completely valid.

The Anunakki are a mythical host of Earth dieties created by the post-Sumerian Mesopotamians that took the place of the Anuna in the mythos of the region.

They are not, and never were, real.

Harte

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You got anything real?

Harte
Sorry, Harte, If I ever was your slave, its over now. Do your own research, its the only way your going to see the truth. Oh, and you might think about leaving the brotherhood, Ive been told its going to be bad for you LOL LOL.

which brotherhood is that? the brotherhood of the travelling rants or the uncle festerians?

there are some parts of the near future that i will particularly enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join