It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the anunnaki?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Nasa:

"Can you explain the fact that the area at (5h 53m 27s, -6 10’ 58”) has been blackened out in Google Sky and Microsoft Telescope? People suggest that these have been blackened out because those are the co-ordinates where Nibiru is located at present.

-Several people have asked me about this blank rectangle in Orion in Google Sky, which is a presentation of images from the Sloan Digital Survey. This can’t be a “hiding place” for Nibiru, since it is a part of the sky that could be seen from almost everywhere on the Earth in the winter of 2007-08 when much of the talk about Nibiru began. That would contradict the claims that Nibiru was hiding behind the Sun or that it could be seen only from the southern hemisphere. But I too was curious about this blank rectangle, so I asked a friend who is a senior scientist at Google. He replied that he “found out that the missing data is due to a processing error in the image stitching program we use to display the Sloan survey images. The team assures me that in the next run through, this will be fixed!”

Please if anyone can verify this...I have tried many times now but I can not get these coordinates to show...Verify that this was fixed? I am just curious as to what this location they mention contains and if it was fixed.

Note the Stamp:
David Morrison,
NAI Senior Scientist
June 1, 2009

Should Easily be fixed and easy to show for anyone that is savvy with Google sky.

Nasa Confirms Blacked Out Area - But Just Error That WIll Be Fixed.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorKing

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

I have to agree with you on this one. I mean they did know the specifics of our galaxy before science did right? Even if you dispute about the 10th planet, can you dispute that they knew the planets revolved around the sun? Can you dispute the evidence in their text (even just pictures) that they knew more about the galaxy and space than we did oh but 300 years ago? I think the folks that are trying to deny our past are the same that will be unprepared and lost when it all goes down. And its coming soon so ya better be prepared - knowledge is power...Don't be ignorant and naive. Stop listening to what you have been told and look for yourselves.

Brilliantly said.

Just how exactly did the Summerians (and the Mayans too for that matter) know so much about our solar system and its planets? What did they view them with? As far as I know, through all the many digs of ruins that there has been no discovery yet of any telescope whatsoever.

Counter that with Pluto discovered (re-discovered) in the 1930's...and that with the aid of a telescope.

Someone once told me that the science of science itself, in its purest form is common sense.

Wouldn't it make common sense for physicists to take heed to the findings of archeologists; and astronomers to geologists, etc? As from one form of science to another; just different chapters of the same book?

I would arge that the roadblock would be pride.

I would also argue that we here can dispense with that pride and discover the truths ourselves. Some leading, others following, each contributing something of their knowledge as a piece of the puzzle and it comes together. The whole.

This brings a whole new meaning to the word "Networking". And it is working overtime right here and right now let me tell you. Great job.

There's discovery of something that very much like modern lenses in the ancient Babylonian and Mayan Ruins and it proves they have telescope, but this discovery is always suppressed

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Please if anyone can verify this...I have tried many times now but I can not get these coordinates to show...Verify that this was fixed? I am just curious as to what this location they mention contains and if it was fixed.

Note the Stamp:
David Morrison,
NAI Senior Scientist
June 1, 2009

Should Easily be fixed and easy to show for anyone that is savvy with Google sky.

I'll take a peek later today and post here the results.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

There's discovery of something that very much like modern lenses in the ancient Babylonian and Mayan Ruins and it proves they have telescope, but this discovery is always suppressed

I would LOVE to see that news erupt somewhere, because the very next thing I want to see that "telescope" do is spot Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto.

Wouldn't you?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parta

i always thought cylinder seals were where the action was. i think those are the clearest record of real events you'll find. mostly free of someones opinion probably.

I percieve that you are tracking with me lock-step about my entire point.

To circulate among the work-a-day masses and memorialize for them the events/"news of the day", the cylinder seals would be put to use.

Think of them as a tabloid of sorts; and the glyphs themselves as photos taken by the paparazzi.

what i meant about having to be shown is that the cylinder seals in particular show us humans exactly where, for practical purposes, we "came" from. they show us why we worship as we do, who we worship and how to get to the home of the gods.

on a stick to the far right are the folks that are going to build the ark

here they are getting their instructions

here is the god in the ark and the animals mulling about

a good shot of the overall landscape

here he is again

here he is again

what happened next...

hercules attacks...

what if it has nothing to do with the stars or a great big boat even? what if its just a huge rectangular walled cowpen like the stories say. what if the cowpen still exists and anyone can go there easily.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Interesting to note this is what NASA has to say. .

"The Sumerians were the first great civilization, and they made many accurate astronomical predictions, including the existence of the planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. So why should we not believe their predictions about Nibiru?

Well done yet again.

Let me pause here briefly with emphasis on the word "predictions".

What if the Sumerians did not "predict" per se, but instead had actual first-hand knowledge imparted to them? Watch what happens as the result ---- "So why should we not believe their (first hand knowledge) about Nibiru?"

No need to assume the Sumerians did not "predict...."

They didn't.

The Sumerians never mentioned a planet named Niburu.

The Sumerians never mentioned any planet not visible to the naked eye.

Did they know about Uranus?

Who can say? All we know is that they never mentioned it.

It's safe to assume they didn't know about it. How could they?

Harte

[edit on 3/10/2010 by Harte]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

No need to assume the Sumerians did not "predict...."

They didn't.

The Sumerians never mentioned a planet named Niburu.

The Sumerians never mentioned any planet not visible to the naked eye.

Did they know about Uranus?

Who can say? All we know is that they never mentioned it.

It's safe to assume they didn't know about it. How could they?

Harte

[edit on 3/10/2010 by Harte]

The Anunnaki mentioned repeatedly using the "home-earth bond" (communication/transport equipment). This mention was written by the people of Sumarians. Now does this mean the "Sumerians" never mentioned it? I think that hard to say with certainty as a technicality.

And as to the Anunnaki mentioning "home". With certainty the Sumerians would know what "home" meant when referencing the source - the Anunnaki. For example: Two buddies talking and one says to the other he is going home. The buddy hearing these words understands the context. So too would the Sumerians in their day.

For Example: The Lost Book of Enki

"These are the words of Enki, Firstborn of Anu of Nibiru."

Now the tales told of the trip from Nibiru through the solar system by spacecraft from the outer regions encountering first Pluto in its flyby, Then past Neptune, its twin Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter, and then onwards through the treacherous asteroid belt (which incidently had destroyed all other previous spaceships attempting to make the voyage) ultimately to arrive by splashdown on Earth are also written down.

Yep, the Sumarians would have known about the planets. ALL the planets in our solar system.

And consequently would be at perfect ease drawing them on their cylinders. Which of course they did.

You ask "How could they?"

Well, now you know.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parta

what if it has nothing to do with the stars or a great big boat even? what if its just a huge rectangular walled cowpen like the stories say. what if the cowpen still exists and anyone can go there easily.

Thanks for the wonderful input you contribute here.

Unlike Enlil, Enki's brother, Enki himself, sympathetic to the the loss of all life on earth of those new-humans he, his wife (sister), and son, hybridized and created, based upon the foreknowledge the wholesale destruction Nibiru's next pass would cause the entire earth, made arrangements for a "submarine" to be built.

In it goes a sampling of the new humans, seeds, and animals. Then the flood comes. The boat coming safely to rest elsewhere after the waters receded.

I am unfamiliar with this "cowpen".

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Arent the asteroids between earth an d MaRS the remnants of a planet which was destroyed in the past? Maybe thats the mysterious Planet X right there.

Wouldnt surprise me if once we start mining the field, we find artefacts of some sort that indicate this planet existed and was habited.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

[
The Anunnaki mentioned repeatedly using the "home-earth bond" (communication/transport equipment). This mention was written by the people of Sumarians.

No, it wasn't.

And as to the Anunnaki mentioning "home". With certainty the Sumerians would know what "home" meant when referencing the source - the Anunnaki. For example: Two buddies talking and one says to the other he is going home. The buddy hearing these words understands the context. So too would the Sumerians in their day.

For Example: The Lost Book of Enki

"These are the words of Enki, Firstborn of Anu of Nibiru."

No Sumerian wrote those words.

You are quoting Zechariah Sitchin and he can't even read cuneiform.

Now the tales told of the trip from Nibiru through the solar system by spacecraft from the outer regions encountering first Pluto in its flyby, Then past Neptune, its twin Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter, and then onwards through the treacherous asteroid belt (which incidently had destroyed all other previous spaceships attempting to make the voyage) ultimately to arrive by splashdown on Earth are also written down.

Yes, written down (read - "made up") by Sitchin.

Harte

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
Arent the asteroids between earth an d MaRS the remnants of a planet which was destroyed in the past? Maybe thats the mysterious Planet X right there.

Wouldnt surprise me if once we start mining the field, we find artefacts of some sort that indicate this planet existed and was habited.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Dynamitrios]

According to the Anunnaki, Earth (known as Tiamat to the Anunnaki) used to be in orbit around our sun where the asteroid belt now is.

Until a collision between Earth/Tiamat and Nibiru (or one of its moons). This collision forced Earth into a new orbit the orbit it is in today.

This explains two things: First, that the asteroids that have fallen to Earth as meteorites, are rich in iron. Remnants of the Earth striking the Earth.

And secondly, if you were to remove all the water off the face of the Earth for a moment you would be able to clearly see the point of collision impact that now rests in the Pacific Ocean.

Or, as others have done, is just used Google Earth to see it. The "Big Dent".

Whether you know it or not, you have made a great observation. We today in the 21st Century are not altogether sure exactly where Nibiru itself will pass through our solar system. Either through the asteroid belt "behind" the Earth. Or in "front" of the Earth between us and the sun. But we all know, including those pesky NASA scientists, that SOMETHING smashed a planet to bits causing the asteroid belt.

We all may live just long enough to see for ourselves just exactly what it was that did that.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Well I know I don't know how to read cunniform. That is for sure. Maybe you do. So I do take for granted its interpretation. Accordingly, I find other scholarly interpretations not nearly inopposite of Sitchen as perhaps you might suppose.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I am unfamiliar with this "cowpen".

an had 3 sons. martu is also a son of an.

in the fertile crescent you'd go to the electronic text archive and search for the "abzu" which is in the absu.

a fun read about the same story in egypt is related here. that is a link from the official edfu explorer site.

then of course there are those zoroastrian nutters. 6000 years before troy aristotle said? and plato?
the vara of yima

the common thread is a group of people called the gauti from the gauyauti.

btw... emperor constantine grew up very close to this thing [well actually there was an upper and a lower cowpen.] these cowpens are portrayed on trajans column as he discusses what the heck to do with them as they were the home of mithra.

am i not a lunatic??

sorry. search abzu bot absu. my bad.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Parta]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios

First of all, the Asteroid Belt is between Mars and Jupiter.

Secondly, there is not enough mass in the Belt to have ever formed a planet (though, admittedly, it is possible that there used to be - billions of years ago.)

If this is true, it causes me to wonder exactly what would surprise you.

Harte

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Well I know I don't know how to read cunniform. That is for sure. Maybe you do. So I do take for granted its interpretation. Accordingly, I find other scholarly interpretations not nearly inopposite of Sitchen as perhaps you might suppose.

And don't you wonder why?

I'll tell you.

Sitchin takes other translations (legitimate ones) and substitutes the words he wants into what these experts say.

For example - the Sumerians had no word for "rocketship," so Sitchin put the word "rocketship" in where he needed it, replacing a more ordinary word like "house."

Now that you know this, if you continue in this manner you will be willfully participating in your own ignorance.

A person that wallows in their own ignorance, even after being shown the light,is not worth the effort of explaining something to.

Harte

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Parta

Perfect ! More fodder for the inquiring mind.

The Egyptians have a unique take on things after the Exodus. And boy did they go to writing things down after that! Trying to make sense of it all. Their version is a wonderful companion to the biblical story. And with Ra (Marduk) and a whole host of others, we can see things in a comparative perspective.

It is THIS sort of "stitching" of tales from different civilizations that to me makes Sitchen's work ring true. Taken together as a whole, in a global perspective, different colors are added to the tapestry of my own understanding.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorKing

oops. i forgot to mention that the last picture above is hercules attacking the pen of geryon. geryon was the grandson of poseidon. his father, chrysoar is the fellow with the golden sword standing on the mountain on one of the seals.

edit... geryon is a raven.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Parta]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
astronomers have yet to find planet nubiru, and if there were such a planet we would easaly be able to see it in the sky. there is a possibility that nubiru is symbolism for the after world or it could be a "cloaked" planet which would be un seen. but for now there is no solid proof that nubiru nor the anunnaki were and are real. go and do some research on the subject and decide for your self. there are a lot of nuts out there who believe in the anunnaki just because it sounds cool. good luck in your search

I think they see it and dont talk of it out of matter of security and stuffs likes that...they are unsure of what it and its inhabitants want to do smh did I say nibiru inhabitants

Mabey they want to bring some wormwood to the table for treats for the little badasses on earth who knows.....

The D.U.M.B.S WERE BUILT FOR SOMETHING RIGHT!!!!!!!!

[edit on 3/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

All the authorities are gathered around the truck blocking the higway. Each of them scratching their respective heads as to how to overcome the problem. The problem being the truck is stuck and wedged in the bridge overpass, disrupting traffic and causing it to back up for miles and miles. None of whom have any idea what to do next when along comes a 10 year old boy and lets the air out of the truck's tires and solves the matter.

I may not be worth saving while I wallow in my ignorance. So I'll just settle for being a 10 year old kid ignorant of all the complications age and wisdom can inflict and happily concede your majority holding of inteligent quotient.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I may not be worth saving while I wallow in my ignorance. So I'll just settle for being a 10 year old kid ignorant of all the complications age and wisdom can inflict and happily concede your majority holding of inteligent quotient.

Whatever floats your ignorant boat.

And the Egyptians said nothing whatsoever about the Exodus.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join