the anunnaki?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Have you guys been hanging out with Tom Cruise again ???

Don't say I didn't warn you.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It's implausible and Unfair if aliens create humans via genetic engineering for their food

[edit on 6-3-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I like it how some people who believe aliens created us think religious people are close-minded. Wake up people.

[edit on 4/3/10 by Nventual]

well, i think that many who believe "aliens created us" think these aliens are precisely the root of religion ... all religion.

but i get your point about the closed-mindedness: why give christians, moslems, et al, a hard time for the impracticality of their religion when it's hardly more impractical (or, in my opinion, less) than aliens creating us?

but i'd add: why is it so hard to accept people's views on ancient aliens whether they created us, our religion or neither? corrupt historians, mistranslations, convenient archeology, ridiculousness and misplaced faith are the fundamentals of both topics, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
The Anunnaki aren't create humans, but according to Quran They are no other than Dajjal that will appeared in 2012 for destroying Life on Earth just they did on Mars in distant past since they are Very Obsessed with destroying everything that they called Goyim and to make this even worse Every Lifeforms that other than them are called Goyim by Anunnaki(A.K.A. Dajjal), but before they accomplish this Imam Mahdi and Jesus will kick their butts with their Superpowers and Fighting Skills.

hells yeah.

i'd much rather see this rebroadcast on network television every easter than the ten commandments (maybe they could get roland emmerich to direct?).

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
I'd like to add that the Anunakki were not part of any pantheon of Sumer.

That word came into the region's mythos later.

Harte

would you go here [ETCSL that is]

and paste "anuna" into the simple search box

...the transliteration ~anunnakene~ isn't anunnaki you say?

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Parta]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
G'day All,

Some of you have it on the money and some of you are way off the mark. I guess it comes with the line of study you have done.

As for me, I didn't know about the Anunnaki until I researched a group of gods and goddess's called the Tuatha De Dannan.

The Tuatha De Dannan were the Celtic god's of Ireland, and I am the first person to link the Tuatha De Dannan to the Anunnaki.
For all the Irish out there, the Tuatha De Dannan were the children of the Anunnaki.

There would be so much more information and history on the Tuatha De Dannan, if it wasn't for St Patrick and the Roman's killing the Druid's and burning Irelands past.

So when St Patrick day comes around just remember you are celebrating a man that helped kill and murder the Druids and the Irish people for the so called holly Roman church.

Just thought I would throw this into the mix.....

Blessed Be: Kernoonos............

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

dont forget incestrial! as some stories tell of ea or enki having kids with his kids..but then again in the bible cain married his younger sister!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is very interesting! I don't know too much about the Annunaki, but I'm here to learn!
Am I to understand they are imagenary, created by a man called Stitian or is there some truth in all of this?

There are accounts of aliens creating man all over the world. In fact if you go back to all cultures, they all believe they came from a serpent.

I have never heard of this, do you have an example? Which cultures believe they originated from serpents?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
First off, that I am clear, in the ancient days science was the religion. We have it backwards (to their way of thinking) today. Its like apples and oranges in discussion.

To effectively communicate you have to be on the same page.

That said, we must think like the writers of of the ancient texts at their writing. You know, "when in Rome do as the Romans do". That sort of thing. We must think like the Sumarians while in Sumeria. Reasonable enough.

It would be sheer falacy to think that all the effort spent by hand-carving all those tablets in stone and the time-consuming talent and effort required to make the clay cunniforms themselves would be spent on...mythology. Then go to all the trouble of storing and keeping and cataloging them all. Why not see them for what there are...science of the then-current time period. The cunniforms themselves being the functional equivilent to the modern day printing press with their own built-in ability to readily repeat the then-current "news of the day", akin to a daily newspaper. The Sumarian daily "newspapers" would not want to memorialize their mythology. Think about that a moment. All the Sumerians of the time would already know their own mythology. Not need it re-cunniformed on a regular basis.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Consider that the cunniform were the "news of the day" ...not the "myth" of the day.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorKing
Consider that the cunniform were the "news of the day" ...not the "myth" of the day.

i always thought cylinder seals were where the action was. i think those are the clearest record of real events you'll find. mostly free of someones opinion probably.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parta

Originally posted by WarriorKing

i always thought cylinder seals were where the action was. i think those are the clearest record of real events you'll find. mostly free of someones opinion probably.

I have to agree with you on this one. I mean they did know the specifics of our galaxy before science did right? Even if you dispute about the 10th planet, can you dispute that they knew the planets revolved around the sun? Can you dispute the evidence in their text (even just pictures) that they knew more about the galaxy and space than we did oh but 300 years ago? I think the folks that are trying to deny our past are the same that will be unprepared and lost when it all goes down. And its coming soon so ya better be prepared - knowledge is power...Don't be ignorant and naive. Stop listening to what you have been told and look for yourselves.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

I have to agree with you on this one. I mean they did know the specifics of our galaxy before science did right? Even if you dispute about the 10th planet, can you dispute that they knew the planets revolved around the sun? Can you dispute the evidence in their text (even just pictures) that they knew more about the galaxy and space than we did oh but 300 years ago? I think the folks that are trying to deny our past are the same that will be unprepared and lost when it all goes down. And its coming soon so ya better be prepared - knowledge is power...Don't be ignorant and naive. Stop listening to what you have been told and look for yourselves.

it is extremely difficult to look for yourselves. you have to be shown really. and thats where good olde dresden james comes into play. the person who shows you will be a nut right? its not that the world was round, its that the world wasn't flat.

if there was ever a real strategy like mixing up the languages then it has filtered down into everything and anyone who gathers it up is a nut. did we do it to ourselves or has someone done it too us? if i believed in conspiracies i'd want to know.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

it is extremely difficult to look for yourselves. you have to be shown really.

Follow my own reasoning here a moment. From where I live, by the sea shore, and have for many, many years, and thus very familiar with my own local waters, I stepped outside New Years Day (just past) on the dock outside my home, only to find the tide higher in the wintertime than I have ever previously seen it in my lifetime when it is during the summertime traditionally and historically that the year's highest tides occur.

I do not and did not need someone ELSE to SHOW me what I can discern by myself. Now, all I have to do is process this information: Does it mean anything? Should I take particular note of what my own eyes see?

Another instance: The Earth having been in existence for billions of years (so I am told); why is it then that all-of-a-sudden they have to come up with a new name for these newly seen cloud formations? Any reasonable person might assume that whatever type cloud formations that could be formed would have already been seen over these past billions of years...and thus classified...and named already.

Cloud name: Asperatus

I do not need anyone to show me anything, nor do I need to believe in any conspiracy theory to see a strange new cloud formation myself. I just need to process this new information. Does it mean anything in the big picture?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I percieve that you are tracking with me lock-step about my entire point.

To circulate among the work-a-day masses and memorialize for them the events/"news of the day", the cylinder seals would be put to use.

Think of them as a tabloid of sorts; and the glyphs themselves as photos taken by the paparazzi.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Brilliantly said.

Just how exactly did the Summerians (and the Mayans too for that matter) know so much about our solar system and its planets? What did they view them with? As far as I know, through all the many digs of ruins that there has been no discovery yet of any telescope whatsoever.

Counter that with Pluto discovered (re-discovered) in the 1930's...and that with the aid of a telescope.

Someone once told me that the science of science itself, in its purest form is common sense.

Wouldn't it make common sense for physicists to take heed to the findings of archeologists; and astronomers to geologists, etc? As from one form of science to another; just different chapters of the same book?

I would arge that the roadblock would be pride.

I would also argue that we here can dispense with that pride and discover the truths ourselves. Some leading, others following, each contributing something of their knowledge as a piece of the puzzle and it comes together. The whole.

This brings a whole new meaning to the word "Networking". And it is working overtime right here and right now let me tell you. Great job.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Interesting to note this is what NASA has to say. .

"The Sumerians were the first great civilization, and they made many accurate astronomical predictions, including the existence of the planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. So why should we not believe their predictions about Nibiru?

Nibiru is a name in Babylonian astrology sometimes associated with the god Marduk. Nibiru appears as a minor character in the Babylonian creation poem Enuma Elish as recorded in the library of Assurbanipal, King of Assyria (668-627 BCE). Sumer flourished much earlier, from about the 23rd century to the 17th century BCE. The claims that Nibiru is a planet and was known to the Sumerians are contradicted by scholars who (unlike Zecharia Sitchin) study and translate the written records of ancient Mesopotamia. Sumer was indeed a great civilization, important for the development of agriculture, water management, urban life, and especially writing. However, they left very few records dealing with astronomy. Certainly they did not know about the existence of Uranus, Neptune or Pluto. They also had no understanding that the planets orbited the Sun, an idea that first developed in ancient Greece two millennia after the end of Sumer. Claims that Sumerians had a sophisticated astronomy, or that they even had a god named Nibiru, are the product of Sitchin’s imagination."

Source

They deny that the Sumerians knew about Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. They also deny that the Sumerians knew that the planets orbited the sun.

What say you of this then?

I mean make your own decision...

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Interesting to note this is what NASA has to say. .

"The Sumerians were the first great civilization, and they made many accurate astronomical predictions, including the existence of the planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. So why should we not believe their predictions about Nibiru?

Well done yet again.

Let me pause here briefly with emphasis on the word "predictions".

What if the Sumerians did not "predict" per se, but instead had actual first-hand knowledge imparted to them? Watch what happens as the result ---- "So why should we not believe their (first hand knowledge) about Nibiru?"

I think it safe to say you and I are on the same page.

If we in the 21st Century assume the Sumerians historical texts and documentation mythical in meaning only, then we miss entirely the first-hand accounting of first-hand knowledge that may be the case.

If we in the 21st Century assume all Sumerian historical texts of purely factual matter, then we miss the mytholgy of that time period.

Concerning Nibiru, this is one instance scrutiny to detail is warranted. Because if we get it wrong, most of us Earth population die a horrid death.

Can't you see it in your mind's eye, the result of an error on this topic:

"But Bill", one scientist screams to another fighting the hysterial crowd at the entrance to the underground bunker they both were trying desparately to enter as the giant red fireball screached closer to impact with our only Earth, "I thought it was all just a myth!"

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hey this is the first thread I've seen in a long time where people are actually being civilized.... and sharing information and thoughts in a way that one can actually learn something. Given the topic I would have thought people would be throwing fireballs by page two..

I think all of of you deserve an applause.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Hey this is the first thread I've seen in a long time where people are actually being civilized.... and sharing information and thoughts in a way that one can actually learn something. Given the topic I would have thought people would be throwing fireballs by page two..

I think all of of you deserve an applause.

Yes. How right you are and what a wonderful thing it is.

I am estatic. Luvvin it.

Not so much the applause thingy, but thanks for the sentiment for sure.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join