It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the anunnaki?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Harte

reply to post by Hanslune

hmm
Mighty mouse = mammal
Gamera= reptile

Would it be a combined genetic help from a super mammal/reptile
Thanks

I'm not sure but I think the recipe for Hostess twinkies came out of that melange
edit on 18/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

Or what would be considered modern or updated versions of Earth Annunaki or HUMANS mammals with reptile blood mix -hybrids

But wait this gets more complex for in super secret reality Mighty Mouse was really just a celloloid picture and Gamera a strange Japanese guy in a rubber suit.....hmmmm?

Hmmmm the safety of the universe may be at stake - if the woo we have created gets to big it could kill us all!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Nibiru and the Annunaki are here, if you haven't guessed by now, the moon is Nibiru which docked with the earth hundreds of thousands of years ago to set in motion the evolution of man and his technological advances in mining that continues to this day.

Big Foot is the Nephilm from within the earth that bred with the daughters of man thus creating the giants and that also still remains

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
Nibiru and the Annunaki are here, if you haven't guessed by now, the moon is Nibiru which docked with the earth hundreds of thousands of years ago to set in motion the evolution of man and his technological advances in mining that continues to this day.

Big Foot is the Nephilm from within the earth that bred with the daughters of man thus creating the giants and that also still remains

Fossil evidence of tidal movements that date back to the earliest ancient beaches yet found indicate that the Moon has been here the entire time.

Harte

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Fossil evidence of tidal movements that date back to the earliest ancient beaches yet found indicate that the Moon has been here the entire time.

Harte

Well when you can absolutely prove that the moon is the root source of the motion of the ocean, then you might have something

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

Well when you can absolutely prove that the moon is the root source of the motion of the ocean, then you might have something

It's not the motion of the ocean, it's actual tides.

You got some other nearby source for tides in the oceans?

Harte

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

hmm maybe the warble in the earth spinning perhaps?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

Originally posted by Parta

Originally posted by WarriorKing
Consider that the cunniform were the "news of the day" ...not the "myth" of the day.

i always thought cylinder seals were where the action was. i think those are the clearest record of real events you'll find. mostly free of someones opinion probably.

I have to agree with you on this one. I mean they did know the specifics of our galaxy before science did right? Even if you dispute about the 10th planet, can you dispute that they knew the planets revolved around the sun? Can you dispute the evidence in their text (even just pictures) that they knew more about the galaxy and space than we did oh but 300 years ago? I think the folks that are trying to deny our past are the same that will be unprepared and lost when it all goes down. And its coming soon so ya better be prepared - knowledge is power...Don't be ignorant and naive. Stop listening to what you have been told and look for yourselves.

I'd give you 100 stars if I could for your comment here Smell The Roses.
I'm surprised that so many people believe and worship a God but don't stop to think that this situation and all the biblical texts really do match up quite well, but if you call them aliens they get defensive and think your a loon.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

I'd give you 100 stars if I could for your comment here Smell The Roses.
I'm surprised that so many people believe and worship a God but don't stop to think that this situation and all the biblical texts really do match up quite well, but if you call them aliens they get defensive and think your a loon

Religion is an attempt to explain the world around us, after we came up with science and realized their could be 'aliens' out there we threw them into the stew of consideration.

The chances of their being aliens out there somewhere is many, many magnitudes greater than our chances of finding a 'god'. IMHO

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join