It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the anunnaki?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
does anybody else feel likes its time the anunnaki come back?....i came up with a theory that some or all secret societys have knowledge of humanity's beginings...seeing as the mayan long count ends in 2012 or 2013 what are the chances th anunnaki could come back?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well that would be only answerable if we had solid proof that the anunnaki were real. the only evidence that we have is the summarian tablets that were found in ancient Iraq. the tablets were originally translated by Zechariah sitchen. we can only go by his word that there really was a 12th planet called nubiru. there is solid proof that the anchent world told of the gods coming from the sky. though's writings are told all around the world. other than writings, there is no solid proof. astronomers have yet to find planet nubiru, and if there were such a planet we would easaly be able to see it in the sky. there is a possibility that nubiru is symbolism for the after world or it could be a "cloaked" planet which would be un seen. but for now there is no solid proof that nubiru nor the anunnaki were and are real. go and do some research on the subject and decide for your self. there are a lot of nuts out there who believe in the anunnaki just because it sounds cool. good luck in your search

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There are accounts of aliens creating man all over the world. In fact if you go back to all cultures, they all believe they came from a serpent.

The Sumerian tablets are just the oldest we have.

Hasnt there been anyone else over the years who has become a master of cuneiform texts?

If only Saddam would have been able to open his school...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Anunnaki is the alien race who almost all of its members are Carnivorous and Cannibalistic Evil Geniuses, Murderers, and Mad scientists

[edit on 3-3-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hill 10
does anybody else feel likes its time the anunnaki come back?....i came up with a theory that some or all secret societys have knowledge of humanity's beginings...seeing as the mayan long count ends in 2012 or 2013 what are the chances th anunnaki could come back?
Lets start by getting a common understanding of the term "Annunaki"

Genesis 6:1-4 reads:

“And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose... There were nephilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” [emphasis added]

Nephilim is often translated as “giants”, a legitimate and appropriate interpretation, but one which may be only partially accurate. A better definition might be “those who came down”, “those who descended”, or “those who were cast down.” The Anunnaki of ancient Sumerian texts is similarly defined as “those who from heaven to earth came”. Sitchin [1], Gardner [2], and Bramley [3] have all identified the Nephilim as the Anunnaki, more specifically, essentially the rank and file.
www.halexandria.org...

Genisis 1:8

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day.
bibleontheweb.com...

From the above there seems to be two groups who fit the bill as "Annunaki", some from within the earth, and some from the skies. So the term may apply to both groups. I would suggest for the sake of argument that the word be split into two, "Nephilim Annunaki" and "Anu Annunaki".

The Sumerian records recorded in great detail the stories of the Anunnaki, and among these, that of Enki, Enlil, Ninki, Inanna, Utu, Ningishzida, Marduk, and many others. Chief among these stories was the continuing conflict between Enki and Enlil, the sons of the supreme god of the time, Anu. Much of ancient human history, and the Biblical Genesis, can be explained as the militant differences between these two half-brothers, and how they affected the life of all sentient beings on Earth.
www.halexandria.org...

Another interesting point is that the original earth was call the "Firmament", and named "Heaven". If this is true then it appears the "Annunaki" were actually from this planet, this firmament.

In as far as the "Annunaki" coming back, I would theorize if the above is true, they never really left, so coming back is a mute point.

I think what is really important is what form they wish to reveal themselves in. Will it be the "Savior To Mankind" role, or that of a conquering army coming to rape and pillage their ill gotten gains. Or maybe even long lost friends who only wish to assist humanity. In any event, the very fact that they have maintained a position of anonymity and secrecy when it comes to their dealings with the human race must be taken into account.

It may in fact not be the case of them returning, but of us discovering them, and their true and hidden nature.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I will side with Harte on this one

Absence of evidence is not only evidence of absence, it is the only evidence of absence!

I have some questions that need answers, from various posters here.

1. What is a "cloaked" planet?
2. Since when does the Solar system has 11 planets and we are looking for a 12th?
3. My origin culture (Greek) does NOT believe man was created by or through (or of, or whatever) a serpent. Does that violate any sacred order of the universe?
4. Did ancient texts plagiarize each other and if so, who stole from whom?

Is there a reliable, tested and "tried" translation of the Sumerian tablets that refer to these Anunnaki chaps or we go by one man's authority (whatever it may be, with or without certain agendas at play)?

Sorry if I burst any bubbles, it was my intention to do so

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

As it seems the others have lost interest, in the subject I will attempt to address yours.

1. What is a "cloaked" planet?
I have never heard this phrase before, but with a little deductive reasoning I believe I can address this situation.

"Cloaking" is a process in which "Something" or "someone" hides its true identity and or location. Cloaking is not as simple as becoming invisible as seen on some TV science fiction programs. To cloak you may just simply become something else to the observer that is expected to be seen, and or misdirect the observers attention. Some warriors in the past would "Cloak" themselves inside of a hollowed out tree, waiting for their enemy to come by. The enemy would be taken by surprise because few expect a tree to attack them.

If you were to apply this on a planetary scale, you might see a moon, but really is a planet in disguise, that is, if planets are capable of being removed from their celestial orbits. It could also mean a planet that from every outward appearance look as though it was uninhabitable when in fact it is quite inhabitable. Planets masquerading as moons, moons masquerading as planets, anything is possible I suppose, and is limited to ones imagination. Another possibility is that portions of a planet could also be cloaked, or masked to conceal sensitive areas, or areas that might lead to undisclosed areas that are defenseless to attack.

2. Since when does the Solar system has 11 planets and we are looking for a 12th?
Since old Zack started the rumor. Presently, from what I understand, science is attempting to re designate how many planets are in our solar system, and what constitutes a planet.

They now say our solar system has 8 planets, and 5 dwarf planets, that's 13. The planets are "Mercury" "Venus" "Earth" "Mars" "Jupiter" "Saturn"
"Uranus", and "Neptune". The Dwarf planets are "Ceres" "Pluto" "Haumea"
"Makemake", and "Eris". en.wikipedia.org...

I believe you are referring to Nibiru as being the "extra" planet everyone is chasing after. I have seen a different translation of the word "Nibiru", and it has noting to do with heavenly bodies.

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers, i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum) is a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the creation epic Enûma Eliš"
en.wikipedia.org...

It is assumed the term has some astrological significance more so than one rooted here on earth. It states the term is used most commonly in reference to rivers, and the transition of a crossing. I would suggest this error in the very beginning is the one responsible for people looking for the answer in the wrong place. I strongly suspect "Nibiru" is not a planet, but a transitional region concerning water, here on earth, in the northern latitudes.

Nibiru, which is said to have occupied the passageways of heaven and earth, because everyone above and below asks Nibiru if they cannot find the passage.
Passages such as this strengthen the argument once again that Nibiru is a Zone of passage, in this physical world, not a external planet.

3. My origin culture (Greek) does NOT believe man was created by or through (or of, or whatever) a serpent. Does that violate any sacred order of the universe?
In as far as I know about "Sacred Universal Orders", no, it does not violate it. But on the other hand, history only happened one way, one time, regardless of the names we give it, or the powers it rules with.

4. Did ancient texts plagiarize each other and if so, who stole from whom?
It is apparent that this has been the case though history. Obviously it is the following generations who plagiarize written materials from their elder generations. The best source for information is the oldest, untouched materials. So many writers have taken "Artistic License" with the materials that today, thousands upon thousands of years later, the original trains of thought and incidences have very little in common with the originals.

Not all cultures handled their histories in the same manner, some chose to keep it by word of mouth, others in pictogram s, and others using written languages. Some were very careful to maintain the integrity of the materials while others chose to destroy them completely. And still others decided to use them for ulterior motives.

Is there a reliable, tested and "tried" translation of the Sumerian tablets that refer to these Anunnaki chaps or we go by one man's authority (whatever it may be, with or without certain agendas at play)?

Short answer is no. All we can do at this point is to compare all the translations and try to figure out what the most logical conclusion is. The "agenda" you speak of is known to me, and it has a very "Cloaked" agenda.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'd like to add that the Anunakki were not part of any pantheon of Sumer.

That word came into the region's mythos later.

And the poster that sourced an "Anunakki definition" from Gardner and Sitchin is using a source that has no knowledge of the subject itself - translation of cuneiform.

Neither of those two old con men can read even Babylonian cuneiform, much less Sumerian or Akkadian.

Harte

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It is funny, some people want the aliens to come and save us, or Jesus, or Muhammad, or ANYBODY.
Maybe if everyone realised that they are all wanting the same thing then we can work together and fix things ourselves. It doesn't matter what you call him/them, if you think of them as the creators of life then they are God and God is love to anybody regardless of name.

I like it how some people who believe aliens created us think religious people are close-minded. Wake up people.

[edit on 4/3/10 by Nventual]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I would have to agree with your position concerning the "Con Men". They chose to see Nibiru as a planet, I chose to see it as a earthly zone of crossing, transition.

I also believe that the Annunaki do come from this zone or at least attempt it, to influence the population. The problem is that we lack a open mindedness in institutional views as to what is possible, and what isn't. There really isn't a classroom where one can openly and honestly debate the realities, fact, and fantasy of the concept of Nibiru, and all of its Annunaki connections.

Can you suggest a better source for translating the materials?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
They don't create us, Allah did it!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
IF the Annunaki have always been here, then at some point, they wanted to make that fact hidden. Why would that be?

If before their presence here made us slaves believe them to be gods, then why the charade? The whole Illuminati master plan conspiracy is all about world domination....if the Annunaki are running the show, why are they taking their sweet ass time?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

well these are vary good questions and thank you for looking further into the subjects.

a cloaked planet is just a planet that is being hidden by some sort of device or may not be in a dimension that we can see or detect. think of it as a planet that has a harry potter cloak robe over it ( only as a fun little example)

as for the 12th planet. the ancient summarians saw the sun and the moon as a planet. so if you were to add in nubiru you would have 12 planets
here is a diagram to further explain.

www.yowusa.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gishsootra

IF the Annunaki have always been here, then at some point, they wanted to make that fact hidden. Why would that be?

As I pointed out earlier there appears to be two groups of Annunaki, and depending on which ones you are referring to, each have their own reasoning for hiding from us. Excellent question by the way.

I'm am not going to get into the "Created", or "Evolved" debate as I view it only as a detractor, but rather, I would say both ideas have credibility with their own uniqueness and timeliness.

It appears the oldest group of "Annunaki" wanted a slave to do its mining for them. So, the Empire of Anu went to work building a slave. It was strong, large, and of high intelligence, and it appears, after its implication, too smart. There were many test models before this and would account for all the pre models of human you find from "Lucy" to the Neanderthal big foot.

This new slave eventually became quite a learner and was able to not only understand the technology the Anu Empire was using but was able to enhance and replace it with more advanced technology of their own.

There came a time when Anu found that his slaves were becoming more powerful than even himself and decided to move off planet for safety's sake. The new slaves, or the biblical term "Sons of God", felt they were being worked too hard so they decided to build, create, their own slaves. It was allowed to alleviate the tensions that were building up between Anu "Annunaki" "Lord God", and the "Nephilim Annunaki" slaves who can also be called the "Sons of God". The Nephilim were also known as "Men", and when they created this new slave it was called the "Son of Man".

Anu had seen how much trouble intelligent slaves could be and did not want it duplicated with this new slave so one of the prerequisites was that it be dumb ed down, and kept as ignorant as possible, but yet still intelligent enough to follow directions. Look at the masses of humanity today, do you see a intelligent society that can think for itself, or do you see one that is just smart enough, to follow orders?

Why hide in the first place? Well, in a nut shell, its mainly defensive, as in the case of a slave owner. The owners do not associate with their slaves because they fear the repercussions of the slave that will attempt freedom, and it might end in bloodshed of the owner. The slaves fear the masters whip, the Master fears the slaves rebellion. As a added protection the Master can "Institute" a psychological operation to instill into the slave that he isn't a slave at all, and their is no Master. The end result is the general feeling that a slaves revolt is not necessary, because your not a slave, and there is no slave owner to attack.

Part of this psychological control is to take a portion of the society and indoctrinate them into a specialized control group that will unknowingly enforce the psychological program. As this whole thing is about controlling a population certain types of individuals are sought after for indoctrination. One of which is people in high power positions that can influence large portions of the population, and the other is intellectuals. Both of these types if allowed to come together under unregulated circumstances might be able to realize they are slaves, and initiate a "Slaves Revolt". Power and intelligence must be controlled or regulated to ensure the defensive psychological programs success. To insure the "Idiocy" and stupidity of the society certain elements and chemicals are added to the environment such as Mercury, Fluoride, Staten drugs, to control the number of intelligent individuals, as even the program can only handle so many "Geniuses" at one time.

So I would say the answer to your question is, shame, and fear.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
as for the 12th planet. the ancient summarians saw the sun and the moon as a planet. so if you were to add in nubiru you would have 12 planets
here is a diagram to further explain.

www.yowusa.com...

Actually, no.

The Sumerians (the Akkadians, the Assyrians, the Babylonians) saw the sun as the sun.

None of them had and knowledge of any planet that cannot be seen with the naked eye (like Uranus, Neptune and Mercury.)

You should look into what they actually wrote, rather than take the words of frauds that are only out to make a buck off your ignorance.

There is a cure for ignorance.

As an aside, the Anunakki, of course, never existed. Just as Zeus and Odin never existed. Just as the Old Spider Woman never existed. Just as Paul Bunyan never existed. Just as Atlantis never existed. Just as Lemuria never existed.

Just as Mighty Mouse never existed.

As sure as Madame Blavatski was a lying fraud.

Harte

[edit on 3/5/2010 by Harte]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hill 10
seeing as the mayan long count ends in 2012 or 2013 what are the chances th anunnaki could come back?

It does not end in the sense that we are familiar with. Most small scale communities believe that time is cyclical. When the current cycle comes to an end it just begins an entirely new cycle.

Time for us is linear, so I can understand that it's a tough concept to grasp. 2012 is not the end, but a new beginning. That's all you need to know.

By the way, since you bring up the Anunnaki, can you give me a link or two to read up on them? I am familiar with about a single sentence from the bible. I've not really researched the subject much further.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by aletheia]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
well that would be only answerable if we had solid proof that the anunnaki were real. the only evidence that we have is the summarian tablets that were found in ancient Iraq.

And all the prayers and so forth say that they were the gods of the people. Not anything else.

the tablets were originally translated by Zechariah sitchen.

Alas, no. He can't read cuneiform OR Babylonian/Sumerian. What he did was deliberately MIStranslate a known text to get sales from the people who were buying "Chariots of the Gods" books.

we can only go by his word that there really was a 12th planet called nubiru.

And, if you read the texts he mistranslates, you find out that "Nibiru" is actually a title (like "Mr. President") It's not a planet.

there are a lot of nuts out there who believe in the anunnaki just because it sounds cool. good luck in your search

I laughed when I read that, but you're right. People believe because it's cool.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There is a very large amount of strangeness sown in to the tapestry that
is of this Annanaki. Some theory's insist They explain an interdimensional
race of demon reptoids. Monsters of the ancient text. Other theories
separate the two completely. With great interest, I've read a fair share of
literature on the subject. The main thing I can say with absolute certainty is that , I have never found, seen, read, nor heard anything, to cause me to distrust the bibical account of these beings.

One thing is true above anything else. Somewhere in our past there was a race of super beings interacting with man. To deny it, is the definition of ignorence.

Byrd

we can only go by his word that there really was a 12th planet called nubiru.

Things like this are exactly why.

gishsootra

There is an explanation as to your why?
It is the best explanation. However it is based in Christianity.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yes. There is the Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature at Oxford. If you want the real texts with English translations, this is it.

There is also the popular book Sumerian Mythology by Samuel Noah Kramer.

If you want to read a bunch of fairy tales made up in order to sell books and ride on the coat tails of Von Daniken, then by all means read Sitchen.

J.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The Anunnaki aren't create humans, but according to Quran They are no other than Dajjal that will appeared in 2012 for destroying Life on Earth just they did on Mars in distant past since they are Very Obsessed with destroying everything that they called Goyim and to make this even worse Every Lifeforms that other than them are called Goyim by Anunnaki(A.K.A. Dajjal), but before they accomplish this Imam Mahdi and Jesus will kick their butts with their Superpowers and Fighting Skills.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join