It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiderman gets the sack!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Spider-man battles the recession as his alter-ego, Peter Parker, loses his job.

EVEN a resume that boasts of saving the city from Doctor Octopus and sparkling references from the likes of Captain America cannot keep Spider-Man off the unemployment line.

The wall-crawler's hard-luck alter ego, Peter Parker, will get fired by boss J. Jonah Jameson and join the country's out-of-work millions in a storyline that starts in Amazing Spider-Man No. 623.

"He couldn't have lost his job at a worse time," said Marvel editor Steve Wacker.

"He's going to struggle with unemployment and trying to save the city while he can barely afford to keep a roof over his head," Wacker said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source: www.heraldsun.com.au...

Somehow, I think he will make it. Don't ask me how, but for some reason, I think our wall crawler friend will be ok.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
...Interesting...

At their best, comic books are a vrey good barometer of the times in which they are created...!

Maybe it will be inspirational to some....

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Not only the recession but he works for a newspaper. Good god, he really should have been preparing for this day.

But Peter, you have superhuman abilities and a genius intellect. I think you'll be better off than most of us. You just need to apply yourself a little more.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I haven't been reading much lately, but seeing as how he gave his secret identity away PP could probably join showbiz. I'm talking stuntman, birthday parties or even back to the wrestling gig.

Tony Stark should give Spidey a loan.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What happened in that video? It got deleted.

top topics

join