It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic radicals 'infiltrate' the Labour Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The Islamic Forum of Europe (IFE) — which believes in jihad and sharia law, and wants to turn Britain and Europe into an Islamic state — has placed sympathisers in elected office and claims, correctly, to be able to achieve “mass mobilisation” of voters. Speaking to The Sunday Telegraph, Jim Fitzpatrick, the Environment Minister, said the IFE had become, in effect, a secret party within Labour and other political parties.

Source

It seems that one of the ideas that most scare some of the British people could become real enough soon enough if the Islamic Forum of Europe do manage to get their own way, however i thing now this has been exposed for what it truly is, someone will have to put a stop to it, or there will be trouble in the UK, IMHO. As the saying goes, when in Rome do as the Romans do. It seems amazing to me that they come to a free and democratic country, (debatable i know) and then wish to take that away. How do they think they got into positions of power in the first place, and do they really thing we will stand for the behaviour? Not me for one.

[edit on 3,2,2010 by neo5842]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Another antisemitic racist thread. The majority of Semites in today's world are Arabic speaking Muslims. How would you feel about:

"Jewish Extremists Infiltrate UK Government"

"The Zionist Lobby -- which supports the International Institute of Judaic Law and the takeover of financial institutions around the world -- has placed sympathizers in parliament and is claiming "corruption of the legislative process to benefit Israel."

Don't like the smell of your own cr@ppolla?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Crito

How dare you call it a racist thread, i have nothing against Any Muslim people, what i do have a problem with is how some of the more radicals try to infiltrate our way of life because they disagree with it, by yet they are happy to use our freedoms to put their plan in t action. Racist you might want to look up Racism and see what it really means.

new topics

join