It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bovine trouble, re du

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have a very good friend, who I met in thye 8th grade, who became a cop in a city about 50 miles west of Minneapolis. In 1995 as far as I know, we had the only case of animal mutilization in Minnesota. One night my friend called me. And in a very shaky voice, said we have a very strange problem here. He told me that the farm owner had found a cow in his field that had some very odd surgical cuts. He had called the vet, not at that point it whould have made any difference. Since this is in effect a financial issue, it does not (usually) catch the attention of the police. The cow had surgical cuts, and it was not of the kind the government could do anything about. I took samples of the dead bovine, and passed the material sample to a guy I know who's a pathologist Now it was his turn to have as disturbing an effect that it was so hard on me. (Warning, popus arrogant, and brash, thats me not you)

He called me and asked if I was trying to make a fool of him self, I mean he was there as I was eye to eye. I did ask him whats going on? I told him that I know a few good physical chemists, a guy with a Phd. My cop friend needed the ability to just vent. I would be there. By the way I never got the materials back that I sent off to to be checked out. The lab said the materials did not survive the testing. I diden't push this as I diden't want to cause my guy any problems. I also knew that was BS. Did I call him on it? No. For testing you need a very small sample of material. After that I started to do my own studies. I found out that the first animal that went threw this was a hourse named lucky. (a really poorly named horse), does not sound to lucky to me) This I think in the western part of the US. The year that happend was 1967. There was a brief pause, and then it started to happen, largely in the west (US) For what ever reason it was obvious, they,"who ever" were going after cattle. I have no idea why.

One could make the argument that who ever is doing it, wants a broad spectrum of the human diet. If the US government just wanted to monitor our diet based on one of the luxery's we indulge in, (in this case beef) then why not set up there own ranch? It's not like the government is asking for all that noise from pissed off ranchers/farmers. And let me leave you with a thought. I speak to address the menace of the "black heicopters". Many have been seen just befor an animal was targeted. Some have said the helicopters are UFO's that "cloke themselves". Not to become invisable, but to project some kind of 3D hologram.

While I can't dismiss it, I believe it is most likely these are US government copters that use active sound disipation. What piqued my intrest was the number of people who reported these things were right above, and they heard nothing. That sounds like noise cancelation if there ever was any. Trying to mask a helicopters sound, has to be the most difficult technology to get. Each time a helicopter roto blade cuts in to the air, it causes a change in the harmonic, that includes a sonic signature. At 1000 to 2000 revolutions per minite, thats a tough order. In effect what happens is when the roto blades cut into the air, each and every time you have to come up with a new set of varibles.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

If any of you guys has more info on this kind of event, I would really want to know.

join