It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

separating bipolar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My wife got the popular bipolar diagnosis years ago.
I'm not too sure about it because her main diagnosis is dissociative identity disorder.

Comorbidity aside, how do you separate the two or how do they interact (if at all)?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by leftystrat
My wife got the popular bipolar diagnosis years ago.
I'm not too sure about it because her main diagnosis is dissociative identity disorder.

Comorbidity aside, how do you separate the two or how do they interact (if at all)?

Although I don't know much about medical terminology and process. I would recommend a metaphysical explanation of your wife's mental condition. The answers are usually not so difficult to retrieve.

Know that the brain is the physical manifestation of it's spirit body and Ego, so although the physical symptoms can be diagnosed, the causes of the symptoms usually reside in the metaphysical.

Doctor's truly do not understand very much about the mind because they refuse to study the metaphysical and quantum side of it.

The reason I suggest this is because there could be metaphysical reason as to why your wife is going through what she is going through, and it could be for a good reason. Perhaps. I would also suggest consulting with people who specialize in herbal medicine and metaphysical healing in order to understand the true causes of her so-called mental disorder.

My two cents.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I got both too...apparently.

Bipolar is the new term for being Manic Depressive, that is very High then very low..... the highs are dangerous as one makes haste decisions and very excited and happy, sometimes reality starts to alter, then you get depressed and regardless whats going on in life, you are just clinically depressed.

Dissociative with me, is when i sometimes zone out of reality, i would sit there and be reading a paragraph in a book over and over whilst my mind goes wandering, it can sometimes be described as an outer body experience, but not always the case.......

These are what are distinctly different with Bipolar and Dissociative behavior

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

Although I don't know much about medical terminology and process. I would recommend a metaphysical explanation of your wife's mental condition. The answers are usually not so difficult to retrieve.

Can you please give me a bit of a definition, re: metaphysical explanation?
I'm interested but haven't explored this neighborhood.

I'm fairly well-read on the DID side and believe I understand the cause and effects. It doesn't seem like voodoo to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by leftystrat

DID is commonly known as multiple personality disorder. Bipolar are periods of mania, that often present with high levels of energy, quick to anger, little to no sleep, hypersexuality, delusions of grandeur, perceived increase in creativity, while there is also a drop in inhibition. This is then followed by a period of depression which is characterized by periods of a lack of motivation, an inability to experience pleasure, possible insomnia or excessive amount of sleep, a tendency to ruminate on past experiences, as well as possible psychosis. The only thing I can find to connect them is epilepsy, although this is not conclusive in either case.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by leftystrat

Originally posted by manbird12000

Can you please give me a bit of a definition, re: metaphysical explanation?
I'm interested but haven't explored this neighborhood.

I'm fairly well-read on the DID side and believe I understand the cause and effects. It doesn't seem like voodoo to me.

There are a lot of ways that the spirit attempts to awake within the body, there are also natural physical responses to certain types of stress, and fears. The protective mechanism of the spirit body, or in other words, the light energy within it, usually attempts to keep the physical organs safely within healthy vibrational resonance.

Certain types of stress or unresolved issues contain strong energetic signals that damage the metaphysical body. This result in the physical manifestation of the condition.

It requires someone in the know, to get the highs and lo's of an individuals life experiences in order to get close enough to recognize the condition.

For instance many causes of headaches are the exact result of a steep ramp upwards to a higher state of energy. It creates a series of resonances and disturbances with the original vibrational state of the mind, that physically hurts the flesh of our heads in particular areas. That's just one explanation.

Heart attacks as well have to do with the mismanagment of resonance within the metaphysical body, creating shock waves that collapse and cancel out the resident vibrational harmony of that part of the body.

I'm still learning about this type of stuff but there are those who actually practice this.

top topics

join