It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twice Now While Meditating I've Seen THIS *Picture*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Once last week in meditation this picture *in my head the edges are fuzzy but i only had paint ot work with* i've seen this in my minds eye for at least 5 minutes clear as day, yellow brighter then the picture with a lil black circule in the middle

today i saw it again, and it was as if branches of black were trying to cover it up and i had to think about pulling them away, and when i was succesfull it left me with this again

this is the second time i've experianced this while meditating

anyone else ever seen something like this?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Does it look like an eye as much as your picture suggests?

I've got a few suggestions based on this. I'll go from most likely to least.

1) It's a subconscious representation you've cooked up of you looking in at yourself. It's your mental image of your mind's eye. Freaky, huh? Like looking in a mirror that reflects inwards and outwards, with no direction.

2) Pretty colors taking a pattern that somewhere in your mind you think is totally awesome.

3) You're glancing into the abyss of reality... And it's looking back.

4) You're going to be the avatar of a Lovecraftian God, who is drilling its way into your mind through your meditation. If you begin to grow tentacles or scales, I suggest you stop meditating immediately and never look back, for all our sakes.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800

Once last week in meditation this picture *in my head the edges are fuzzy but i only had paint ot work with* i've seen this in my minds eye for at least 5 minutes clear as day, yellow brighter then the picture with a lil black circule in the middle

today i saw it again, and it was as if branches of black were trying to cover it up and i had to think about pulling them away, and when i was succesfull it left me with this again

this is the second time i've experianced this while meditating

anyone else ever seen something like this?

On the surface, I can see the "monad". I'll look up some correspondences

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I am curious as to what you mean by "the monad." Do you mean it in the gnostic sense, or the Lebinizian sense, or the greek sense, or one that I'm not at all familiar with?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Solasis said it best. My guess? It might be a reptilian living in the Earth all up in your meditations. Immediately place tin foil on your head. For demonstration and proper fit refer to Joachin Phoenix in Signs. If image still persist try not meditating.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Is the yello part of your picture supposed to be luminous?

If so, it may be what is referred to by some as the "Nogah", which is like an amber electrical husk around a "seed" of light or dark

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I've seen something similar about the same time I started breaking free of traditional expectations and beginning a spiritual/personal path towards self realization.

My symbol was:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c124cf77fb35.jpg[/atsimg]

The imagery that appeared in your mediatations - primarily because it does have geometrical similarities - immediately struck a chord with me.

The center point, and the elliptical shape...the general feeling of being an "eye" in some respects.

If you don't mind me asking - how long have you been meditating?

*edit to add:

Originally posted by Solasis
1) It's a subconscious representation you've cooked up of you looking in at yourself. It's your mental image of your mind's eye. Freaky, huh? Like looking in a mirror that reflects inwards and outwards, with no direction.

This was the same conclusion I came to after years of reflection on my vision as well.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 3/2/10 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
that picture..... yeah, i see that image every time i watch the show FUTURAMA on TV.

thats the one eyed girl, Laila...
looking at you while your meditating or sleeping

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Is the yello part of your picture supposed to be luminous?

If so, it may be what is referred to by some as the "Nogah", which is like an amber electrical husk around a "seed" of light or dark

welll its luminous as in its bright, and its yellow, it looks exactly like that picture but the only differnce is it could use a wind filter(photoshop) on every edge of it.

when it comes into my minds eye, all the pattarns of light dissapear and that big bright yellow eye shaped seed thing with a black hole in the middle.

this is the second time its appeared.

i have light pattarns that appear everytime i meditate, but i thought this was way stranger then any pattarn i've seen because usually the things i see are in white light kinda.... but this is bright yellow

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Cant really find anything.

The colors are fairly international for caution....

or it could be the eye of Sauron?

I dont want to front load you with anything. What does this make you think of first?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

i've only been meditating seriously for a hour a night now for about 3 weeks..

but as a child i use to meditate and i didn't even know i was meditating, just all the things i've been seeing and experiancing now from meditating are the same things i use to experiance when i'd put my head down in class in grade 3.

so its lil weird. because i remember having more control when i was younger, i could make the pattarns brighter, the things i saw i could keep them there instead of having them fade away when i loss control

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

I dont want to front load you with anything. What does this make you think of first?

the first time i saw it, i said HI, to it, in my mind because i know its something i just dont know what

and when i saw it again today as clear as i saw it the first time, i knew i had to try to find some answers

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
THank you so far for the given information i can now start searching google on some of the things you guys have suggusted it could be

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

I am curious as to what you mean by "the monad." Do you mean it in the gnostic sense, or the Lebinizian sense, or the greek sense, or one that I'm not at all familiar with?

It corresponds to Kether. The colors are ALL wrong. I dont want to front load the op. I have suspicions.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

the first time i saw it, i said HI, to it, in my mind because i know its something i just dont know what

and when i saw it again today as clear as i saw it the first time, i knew i had to try to find some answers

do you sense malefic or benevolent?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
*BTW* The picture i made is almost a PERFECT repersentation of what i saw.

The black being my feild of view with my eyes closed. And then that yellow shape with the black hole right in the middle of my feild of view

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

what do you mean?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

do you sense malefic or benevolent?

its hard to tell because at first it was malefic well at least i was scared of it the first time i saw it to its full extent, but when i became scared of it i would loss focus and it would slowly get dimmer so i would have to calm myself for it to get brighter again. and i came to thepoint when i was not scared of it, just in order to keep it there so could see it.

so i really dont know, because i no longer fear it, but i did.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

do you meditate alot?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
..or it could be light illuminating your eyelids causing the retina to over exaggerate what little light is making through your skin. basically your eyes are adjusting to the light like they would in the dark.

If I squeeze really hard I can see a kaleidoscope pattern.

b

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join