It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

akashic records part 1

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Mossme89 and Polarwarrior, great postings, I'm really enjoying it. If I remember correctly from the RA material...it was 2011. Quo. I'll check it out. Thank you.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just thought Id add, espescially for lurkers, Q'uo is a social memory complex mesh consisting of multiple desities, 4th density (represented by Hatonn), 5th(Latwii) and 6th density entities (Ra). All channelings on L/L research website.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
@ manbird12000

How long have you been astral projecting??
How many months/years did it take to reach enough energy and vibrational frequency to reach the Akashic records??

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
@ manbird12000

How many months/years did it take to reach enough energy and vibrational frequency to reach the Akashic records??

It took me almost a year. I have difficulty with the clarity at times. I'm trying to learn to speak in more symbolic terms. Since Human language is not designed to channel the information. The Akashic is found once you understand the matrix of your thought. I learned how to read and feel the intents of my environment (interior and exterior). This reveals the truth of the moment and allows me to enter the quantum realm of perception. That's the portal to the 4th.

You can only get in, if you release all of your fears and judgments and just focus on the NOW during meditation. Focus on the darkness and listen to the symphony.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
And how long did it take you to finally exit??

I been doing trance work and energizing my chakras for 3 weeks now but havent been able to exit yet. I'm gonna stick with it though even if it takes me a years to exit. I'm past the vibrations point now, and already starting to feel OBE in my arms and legs

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

I don't think you have to Astral project to get to the 4th. It's above the astral plane if I'm not mistaken.
Ever since I've been rambling so much about it, I haven't been able to access it since.

I'll re introduce myself tonight.

Good luck and let me know how it goes for you as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
reply to post by TallWhites

I don't think you have to Astral project to get to the 4th. It's above the astral plane if I'm not mistaken.
Ever since I've been rambling so much about it, I haven't been able to access it since.

I'll re introduce myself tonight.

Good luck and let me know how it goes for you as well.

How many weeks/months of practicing meditation did it take for you to finally exit and travel the astral planes??

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

Originally posted by TallWhites
@ manbird12000

It took me almost a year. I have difficulty with the clarity at times. I'm trying to learn to speak in more symbolic terms. Since Human language is not designed to channel the information. The Akashic is found once you understand the matrix of your thought. I learned how to read and feel the intents of my environment (interior and exterior). This reveals the truth of the moment and allows me to enter the quantum realm of perception. That's the portal to the 4th.

You can only get in, if you release all of your fears and judgments and just focus on the NOW during meditation. Focus on the darkness and listen to the symphony.

Just a thought to your post here...You are explaining in very user friendly terms that many will understand and hopefully start their own personal journey of discovery. You have obviously received a 'push' to share.

Thought; once you realise you were nothing, you can then start to be something. In essence this means forgetting and letting go of everything surface Earth and thinking beyond structured and manipulated thinking as a truly independent soul.

knowledge is infinite, accessible and in the main, waiting for 'your right in time' to access.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

Yes! Well said. Everything I thought I was last year, is gone and replaced with the now of my mind.

I have only one desire and want, that is to love what I am given and love what I see.

I sometimes fall down, but every time I get up, I go higher.

The doors of heaven are beginning to open for every single one of us, including those who fight it so.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Does anyone know if Astral Projection can be taught from a book? I found a book on Amazon Astral Dynamics: The Complete Book of Out-of-Body Experiences by Robert Bruce. Not sure if anyone has had any success with learning AP from a book.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by taccj9903]

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Niceone, thanks for that read.
I've been having a reocurring dream for a long time about a building. Inside the building there are long corridors with doors on each side.
When I dream of this place, I always open one of the doors and walk into a room. Inside the room are people I know or knew. In each dream the rooms size and setting is different.
I always seem to be learning something in there, but It's not like a book in a library or a screen in a theatre.
It's more like im living that moment or event for real, and although I know I am dreaming, I dont.
The only bad about this dream is that once I leave the room, I can never seem to get out the building and I am always being chased.
What do you think?
You think this could have anything to do with the Akashic records?
They say some people when they arrive at the Akashic records see 'other' people.
Could it be possible that there could be some sort of negative energy trying to block access to the records?
When I am being chased it's not by aliens, monsters anything like that, I am always chased by people who look like security. They wear black overalls and what looks like motobike crash helmets.
I donno..
Let me tell you what happend in one room, I opened the door and went in and it was a football field, I had boots on and everything. I kicked a ball about, I saw the field properly.
When I woke up the next day my friend rang me, we havent played football for years.
Well I've never played with him anyway I've known him for not long.
Anyways he rang me and asked me if I wanted to play football...
I said yes.
He took me to this field, I say field cos it's not a proper pitch.
It was the same place of my dreams. I was kicking the same football and wearing the same boots, that my friend lend me!
I could not believe it!
This is the only time I have had a premonition dream or whatever it was.
My question is, do you think you can access future events in the Akashic records?
Also S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hello manbird12000, im kinda new to this. But I am trying to learn how to access tha akashic record. I have started to meditate to the music you gave diffretnt hz music. And I have downloaded a audio program that learns oneself to hypnotize on self. The thing I am woundering about is: what should be my next steps inorder to be able to acces the record and reach a higher light awerness?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join