It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

akashic records part 1

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
reply to post by Velvet1

Interesting read velvet1, I have received the very same type of answer from my spiritual Guide. I do believe you are much further along than I, but we are finding out new things everyday.

One of the biggest problems I have found also, is the barrier of human language. The emotional energy of communication has all but been replaced with defined lifeless words. I guess that is why it is so difficult to talk to people who have not seen any of these higher 3D realms.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the limitations of communication. I think there has to be a way to talk to people without to get them to seek these answers within their own higher selves.

Greetings again Manbird

Thank you for your compliments, they are much appreciated, respected and returned! : )

To start with the evolved problems of communication. Language should be expressive, fully understood by meaning and intention. It is anything but currently amongst English speakers. It has a divine creator given choice to heal or wound.

Example:

Tones/Pitch are the major key to intention and message. Interestingly, one reason why men so often intentionally or unintentionally hurt women is the deep/sharp tone they use when communicating. It's opposite; women use a much higher/sharp pitch, that men (and children) find frighteningly offensive. Various Hz in music, evokes emotions to sad, happy or even mad!

What has happened to communication is that people now use so many different words together at once, 90% of them have become meaningless 'filler's. So the concept or true meaning of words becomes gratuitous communication.

When asked if someone knows right from wrong, they usually answer yes, automatically. The fact that many will continue to do wrong means that they understand the words but fail to understand the real meaning/concept so they fail to implement word-deed-task in their every day lives.

Good example of what is wrong with this planet's surface learning...

Metaphor...

Most people are taught/learn/believe that that 2+2=4 BUT they don't know Why? Without knowing why, this 'knowledge' remains in the auto-pilot area of the brain for life, as another gratuitous answer to a question from a communication stock pile!

The mind consciously reads all words forwards but unconsciously reads all words automatically forwards and backwards, it even puts anagrams together. Which is why subliminals are used extensively to great effect by TPTB -for want of a better label.

The construct of modern English to be the dominant spoken language of the world for business, developed for use in the UK and it's partner the USA is actually what George Orwell described in 1984 as double think and speak to be deliberately confusing to the 'average' mind. Orwell was NOT talking about the future in 1984 he was talking in main about the present and what could happen if things escalated without social populous interference.

Examples of every day double think and speak, that reads a completely different word forward to backwards. No wonder the 'average' mind is so confused and covertly influenced by a totally hidden agenda or opposite. This apart from their numerical influences!

Live - Evil

Lives - Evils

Lived - Devil

Drawer - Reward

Love - Evol (phonetic)

Santa - Satan (anagram)

Psychological example:

1978 - create a product to test the gullibility of people to buy what they perceive, via extensive hyper marketing and promotion as a social statement, a 'must have' pure water that is better/healthier than tap water.

People were persuaded on mass, particularly Hollywood stars, to pay ridiculous inflated prices for this pretentious product, firstly in the restaurants of Hollywood and America. Then the world.

So what to call it that perfectly reflects this experiment...

Evian - Naive!

TBC

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

Just to add a perfect illustration of the above problem;

""The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare.

Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. ""Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?""
— Chuang Tzu

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

Once again, awesome explanation to what I have been contemplating as well. You really hit the nail on the head and described it much more intelligently than I could've

Let me add to that the fallen abilities of people's perceptions when communicating. Often times, as a result of spending too much energy on Ego based emotions (self defense, pride, arrogance..etc), people fail to understand the importance of knowing Intent. In other words, always being aware of.."Why am I saying this?" ..."What do I want from this communication..validation?....ventilation of anger?....understanding?"

The length of communication could be reduced SUBSTANTIALLY, if people just got to the point of why they are speaking. Nowadays everyone has been trained to be motor mouths, they don't even understand what the heck is happening to their minds, let alone WHY they are speaking in the first place!

[edit on 20-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just to an on top of my previous post. Can you imagine how silent the world would be if people only communicated intentions?

Take the members of ATS, a large number of them come here for only one intent. To feel right or to feel smart. Even the ones that ask questions are not truly seeking answers, they're seeking attention. Granted their are a large number of genuine people as well, don't get me wrong. But the point is that so much of people's energy could be saved if they just went straight for the Intent and asked their wives or friends and family. "Am I right?" "Am I smart?" "Am I doing good?".

It can baffle the mind as to WHY people put in so much energy into proving that their feelings are legitimate. When instead,if you look at the emotional intent or motives that are driving them, you would see that this person does not believe in what he is trying to prove.

Another example of what I'm thinking is concerning family communication. So much bickering could be ended if everyone sat down and told each other what they want and everyone accepted it and granted it. Example.

"I want to feel like you trust me."
"I want you to give me the benifit of the doubt"
"I want you to love me"
"I want you to take responsibility for what you did"

So much emotional manipulation, confusion and endless fighting could be resolved if everyone spoke from the Truth of their Intent, or what is in their heart.

Imagine what kind of world we would have if every racist person in the world, stopped and said. "STOP HATING ME!"

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Thank you once again for your communication, it illustrates that you are really moving into profound areas of essential knowledge and study. This is your path and as you know, once you start you never stop on the curve or re-cycle of learning what is already known but waiting but to be organised and expanded, by each 'capable' individual.

I was looking at a thread earlier on night people. Again, biorhythms are an individuals body clock rhythm and although available freely via the internet very few people seem to know about them, so the majority never gain knowledge about a simple fact - their own body cycle, indicating clearly their every day potential.

The reason people are day or night is purely because biorhythm cycles, commence at the time you were born. I was born at 1am, so no surprise I am at my best at 1am not 1pm. I arrange my day and sleep pattern accordingly for maximum benefit. If you continually go against your own natural cycles, you are more likely to suffer with; depression, exhaustion a lowered immune system etc... but more importantly become another victim of dogma, as a tired brain does not think rationally or expansively!

Great free chart, the best available!

www.freewarefiles.com...

The Ego is a major stumbling block for most humans. It operates within its own covert safety net for survival, alongside its running mate, the shadow. If not fully understood and controlled it goes on the rampage regularly. It is what gets most people into real trouble. Jung had a really good grasp on both and today I still practice a lot of what he understood and shared.

As to forums like this; yes of course there will be a mix of the seriously ego driven (who will learn nothing that they can practically implement) against others who really want to learn more. However, No man can ever teach your own spiritual inclination, as each are on their own path of enlightenment. What learned man can do, is to impart 'uncommon' sense and knowledge to others, as he/she sees, knows, understands and therefore does better. History is full of others wisdom to include as it fits.

These forums are also chocked full of; many who look for the next doom fix, which again, covertly becomes an addiction. A Few will eventually wake up to their self induced/ inflicted state of perceived complete powerlessness. These negatives natures are not hear to learn anything, only to add to their own ever increasing energy of fear, then spread it into the collective ether for others to suffer from their ignorance.

I have also felt more of a push to widen my circle recently and have done so now for a few years. I don't interfere with this planet's natural cycle of events, simply because you cannot as an individual, unless you want to die trying, like many others? Jesus, Gandhi, Martin Luther King to name just three who gave their lives 'trying' for change. Their influences now highly referenced but not lived!

That was their choice, and Earth has since escalated to such a powerhouse stronghold that continually creates deliberate diversity and prejudice to even contemplate making a teardrop in this ocean meaningful. Again, an individual path of respected choice, to be or not to be, in this regard.

TBC

Note: You cannot wake a man pretending to be asleep!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

I learned a hell of a lot from your post and I agree. You seem to be pretty far along your path. It's great to be able to learn from others who are seeking as well.

Great communication and great points.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
concerning 'Cayce' and the 'Akashic Records' [be it a] place/or/state of mind:

When individuals came to him with a question, he would place himself into a sleep-induced sleep state.
While in that state he could respond to virtually any question asked. His responses have come to be called "readings".

source; OP link to: www.crystalinks.com...

Cayce himself required that he, & his brain/mind activity would be in effect 'turned off' and his method was a not trance, or meditation state, nor listening to primitive drum beats as a requirement to entering that 'Zone' ...

The main person to 'connect' with the Akashic Records (i believe these
records were first discovered/originated in ancient Egypt, again according to Cayce) was Mr Edgar Cayce in our modern era, and he did not go through mystical, hoo-doo rituals to 'connect' ->
he merely tuned-out the world.
He went into a SLEEP state far removed from the activities or concerns of the normal, wide awake state of reality we call Life....

perhaps we need to not concern ourselves with 'how' to get to the dimension-or-zone of the Akashic records... but to just Quiet our minds,
and we will be projected/transported there (in our lingo)
but in actuality, we will allow the mundane world to slip out of our concern
and all of a sudden... we are in the midst of the great hall of records,
which by all accounts is the stream of consciousness that God sees & then 'judges' us on our life history/thoughts/actions.

thanks,

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

This is one method used.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Wow that sleep state mention just struck a chord with me. I have been having great success with meditation, well at least I think so I know I cant really take my spiritual temperature to moniter progress.

But what struck the chord was that Ive been recieving information in the morning or sometmes late at night. Although ive been getting lots about the self through my dream work, this is when im not dreaming OR awake. Ive been oversleeping alot becuase I went back to part time work so I could do internet research and spiritual development full time, so I can sleep lightly for many more hours than I normally would. What I notices is ill get archetypal epiphanies about nature the cosmos, reality or myself that will seem to last rather than be a sudden flash and they are so strong I remember many upon waking. But some will cause me to leap out of bed and yell eureka! Ive been thinking it may be me drawing information in from the time/space or metaphysical realm out into the 3d space time, If a spiritual question is pondered heavily upon then the answer comes late at night, rather than in meditation where my thoughts stop, so my ability to get it easier at night may be because my meditation isnt deep enough yet to transced space and time or that im instantly cutting off concept transmission under the banner of dont think while meditating. The thing I find really interesting is my research is really hitting the subconscious because im able to almost have concept conversations with this mystery answerer while half asleep, I know all about my waking life, and the fact im in bed but im not in anysort of dream world, I can feel the covers and see the morning sunlight come in when my eyes open for a sec or I roll over but then Im almost straight back to my talk with the infinite, and many time when I awake I start to write my dream jounal but it turns into an epiphany that I would normally write in my daily jounal. Whiel ive had geat success getting epiphanies in deep contemplation, I dont the same archetypal, right brained, wordless, vision as I do while im asleep.

Edit, wish there was automatic spell check

[edit on 20-3-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

exactly, there are different routes to the Hall of Records/Akashic/ or Universal Consciousness....and those are just three places or states
available to each of us.
my earliest episodes were sleep state ones, even before i learned of going
into meditative states in a deliberate way, of course i was always a 'odd thinking' child...so that twilight world of semi-sleep reality was a fascinating place to go & learn things, to 'learn' by a kind of Osmosis that there were many levels of reasons behind Everything, Everybody in Adult explainations.
Because of these early encounters, i grew into seeking Eastern thought, Yoga training, and pursuing Meditation, then into shamanic journeys in the teens - twenties.
And to this day, i still access that twilight world of semi-sleep, as my gateway to the EdgarCasey mental/spiritual place which he calls the Akashic hall of records , aka; Noosphere, Collective Conscious-Unconscious...

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
www.naturallyuniversal.com...
www.mindreality.com...

(these are examples, not anything like a 'must read'...my virus scan says the sites are OK)

thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hello All!!

Great thread here! It is awesome to finally be seeing more and more spiritual lessons and understandings coming to life! As a fellow lightworker and seeker, it is great to see more and more beings awakening and looking for the truth.

But I do have a few things i have been pondering, that i hope you guys can help bring to light:

1. What does 2012 represent on the quantum level? Will we notice a big change, or just a little "bump" in a better direction? Does the nexus or zero-point mean anything to you?

2. This "game" we know as going to school, getting a job, working 9-5, getting money, material gain, etc. Is it soon coming to an end to those who desire it? I'm 16 now, but i always say i would rather die than be a slave to the system. Material objects hold no value to me Will we ever be truly free?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Hey its great to see more lightworkes on here, my search for the truth ended in lightworking being one of the only ways to help people and it facinates me some people are drawn to it naturally. I followed the left brain enidence trail from the eccetricities of science through to the esoteric, slow but one where I now have an expanded capability of guiding people lost in material physical sciences.

for your first question nobody knows exactly, even et's billions of years spititually more advanced can only examine their possibility/probabilty vortices, but I think 2012 will represent an energy change of all things in our local area of space so this will include the quantum level. The increasing novelty convergence to the zero point will represent the biggest change for the physical world, where as much starts happening in a week as was happening in a year etc. but the actual zero point itself may be quite calm, all earthly inconveniences like earthquakes may come to a halt and it may be far more spiritual than any celestial alignment youve ever experienced in this life. For the earth, it is moving from yellow ray or third dimension/density into fourth which is green ray, that of the heart. This energy change will be the cause of most inconveniences such as weather and quakes. Theres so much info out there now on the web its not even funny so im sure youll find the answer that fits your need to know somewhere.

Yes the 9-5 hamster wheel isnt going to last long, the mayans themselves say you wont need money after the transistion, or old time measuring methods so the calander need not go any further. At the very least I would think the immenent collapse of the western super powers will drive communities into a cooperating attitude one of sharing to survive and life may be very different if the government has collapsed or in the case of my own job the international business collapses so I would be out of work when the fed declares bankruptcy.

But the most important indicator is to look within, not abroard. You can just "smell" it on the horizon so to speak, you intuition will become more powerfull just when you really need it to be.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Thank you polarwarrior,

It's good to hear that the 9-5 hamster wheel is on the decline. Although I can't help to wonder if after all these changes we'll be savages fighting over scraps of meat to survive. That wouldn't be much of an improvement

A friend of mine made a good hypothesis of the 2012 scenario. As you are reading this, you are in the NOW. You also can think back to yesterday and think forward to next week. But both are irrelevant to NOW. What if 2012 is that but on a larger, cosmic scale? Where it really doesn't matter how we get there, or the possible results, as much as what we do at that zero point, that NOW moment. We can see possible scenarios, but we can't know which one we will expierence until we get there. Kind of like how you can guess your Christmas presents but can't be sure until Christmas. You see what I'm saying?

Maybe it's just me, but as of right now, with all the earthquakes, I kind of feel things are a bit more accelerated than they were originally thought to be. What do you think?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Yeah what gives me hope that we wont all turn into savages is when disaster strikes an area a real sense of comunity comes out, neighours who may not normally talk come together with a common problem. When natural disaster strikes here in Australia its amazing to see this happen, people all helping each other, enemies dropping their petty disagreements in the face of something that is much worse and has affected all. If the people all blame the rich oligarchs and the polititians they will have a common problem and it may bring people together. Its amazing how the cia etc gets so puzzled about how crime doesnt go up when economies collaplse but rather the opposite happens. I can almost be certain that when the governemts collapse people will come out of their cage houses from behind the tv and into the street together.

All things happen at once, so yes the now is all there is, time is not some linear progression from left to right only our illusion of it is.
But having said that I used to think the galatic superwave would hit around 2017, then I thought the real mayan calander correlation was actually 2013, but recent challening has suggested it may be 2011! so I think the best way to tell is by "feeling" when you think its coming, if you believe in novelty theories like terence mckenna then so much is going to happen in the last few weeks of this cycle of time that it would seem we are much closer to the nexus than first thought, in any fasion TPTB would have done their best to skew out ability to find the exact date from data so agian it comes back to intuition.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I just don't see the nexus of the change happening later than 2012, idk why. I've done research on both the dates given of 2011 and 2012, and from what I've concluded, both might be correct. 2012 might be the actual nexus event, but October 2011 could be when the illusion finally falls and we see what is heading our way. My guess is that it'll be an asteroid discovered to be on a collision course with us, setting the stage for 2012.

I've thought long and hard over how the Earth could split into a 4D and 3D planet. I have come up with a pretty plausible scenario IMO…

For this scenario let’s say that an asteroid WILL hit Earth in 2012 and cause a massive amount of deaths. Currently, the Earth is both a 3D & 4D planet. The moment it hits, the Earth could split into 2 separate 3D & 4D planets due to the massive amount of energy released. To those left on 3D earth, those who moved onto 4D or another 3D planet would have died. To those suddenly shifted to 4D, they would at first believe that they are dead, but then realize they are in a new world that is more malleable, and can be shaped by thought. This new world would be much like our current Earth, except a higher frequency, and much more harmonious. Now how can 2 Earth’s exist in the same space? Simple. Just like there can be multiple radio stations on the FM band. The old Earth could stay at, say 92.7, while the new Earth could be 106.7.

Currently, those moving to 4D Earth have 2 bodies: a 3D “flesh” body and a 5D “lightbody”. During the time of the shift, for those moving to 4D the 3D “flesh” body is likely to be discarded, and the 5D “lightbody” would then become the primary body. So you technically do die in 3D terms, but not really. You’d be instantly in the lightbody on 4D Earth. More like a shedding of old skins. The 5D lightbody looks just like the 3D body, but is made of a much more fine light material, and is not bound by normal physical limitations, hence it can teleport and move freely at will. Now I’ve wondered why if this is the case, do we have to go through all the DNA changes now. Well, we have to “grow into” the lightbody by slowly increasing our vibration. If we were just thrust into our lightbodies, we’d likely be overwhelmed by the extremely high vibration and end up destroying both bodies.

What do you think? I meditated, and it seemed to resonate well with me. Regardless, i'd love to hear your thoughts...

[edit on 22-3-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

great post, I went and checked out your others and your threads it seems your really on the ball for a 16 year old, wanderer perhaps?

I very much agree, exept why asteroid? I think the same exept galatic superwave would hit us instead of the asteroid.

Those of Quo have been saying 2011 alot lately but by the feel of things they do mean late in the year, where did you get the october date from I remember hearing that somewhere but forget exactly where.

The planet split scenario is very long to discuss and this is an akashic records thread after all so Id thought id keep my answer breif cuz I could literally fill this whole thread about 2012! lol but Ive gotta say as much as you have a want to know where you will be going in the future and what will be happening it really doesnt matter what matters most is the work on the inner self you do now, which reminds me ive gotta go meditate, I look forwards to having many a long discussion with you, these are such great times, also willcock has a new 2012 book coming out soon but I think it may be an attempt at convinving people who know nothing, rather than an indepth spiritual interpretation about all of Ra and quo and galatic confederation channellings and the ancients and science which hasnt really been done yet so we'll have to help each other peice it all together in some great 2012 threads to come as more info is revealed. Exciting times!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Thanks!

I U2Ued you the reply so we don't get so off topic

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Those of Quo have been saying 2011 alot lately but by the feel of things they do mean late in the year, where did you get the october date from I remember hearing that somewhere but forget exactly where.

heres an audio, he's been saying for years that its' October 2011

breakfornews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have a question I've been wondering about for a long time.

A little while back when I was meditating to a higher frequency and having out of body experiences I was obviously able to raise my vibrational level to get out of body. Sometimes when I go out of body I am sort of blind; I'm able to 'sense' the beings around me - for example the one I was with my spirit guides and only a couple spoke to me but I could sense what I believe was 5 entities. However, all I saw was blackness. This wasn't the case for all of my out of body experiences, but the only thing I can think of is that I raised my vibrational level with the lights out - so maybe when I went out of body I started in the dark and stayed there the whole time although I am unable to decide if that was the reason or if that just sounds stupid...

What do you all think? I mean I've had some amazing experiences. One time I was able to explore the universe to the fullest extent. I mean I was literally just being whipped around to places I am unable to explain with words, it was just amazingly beautiful. I was taken to other planets/galaxies and this particular time I was being guided by some other entity which did not let me go and I was unable to stay at places. At one point I saw my dead uncle and was able to talk to him, but only for a few moments before I was pulled away and taken to another place. That was an experience I will never forget, it was just a crazy beautiful experience being able to travel to places I never knew existed.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

I'm using biaural beats. HyperGamma and Lambda. I see images, like color snap shots appearing to me at great speeds. I am lucky if I can focus on one once and a while. When I do, I have no idea what the image is about. I mean I have no memory record of the image. Occasionally my higher self will speak. It will always speak and answer questions when asked. It's kind of ...no nonsense almost curt in it's affect. It kind of shocked me initially. Now it's affect is more ...well softer. I feel that it sensed my initial emotional reaction. Of course it is me in the future or on a higher level. My higher self tells me..to do what I want, to enjoy life and that I am (spiritually) doing fine. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. P.S. I am definately experiencing strong sensation in the 3rd eye chakra, when meditating initially, now all of the time.

Thank you
Peace and love to you and yours.

Namaste

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join