It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loving ATS....A little bit about me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
my name is Stephen. I was born on this earth October 2nd, 1989 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Throughout my life I’ve moved all over the country from the coldest regions of Alaska to the warm climates of Miami. I’m all about experience; seeing new things, trying new things, learning from people, reading between the lines, traveling and deciphering omens. All I really want in life is for people to open there eyes and hearts, to realize that a lot of the things that are programmed in your minds are a superficial apparatus that is meant to lower your ego and self esteem and set you apart from the wholeness, oneness and pureness of the world. There is more then meets the eye. Just being a human being is a miraculous thing in itself. Every individual should take advantage of there existence and explore the world outside and the world within themselves to the fullest, with no fear, an open mind and a good heart. When it comes to religion, I've never tied myself down to one, and I never believed in organized religion, because a church divided is NO church at all. Although I do have more of a Buddhist feel and I believe in Quantum Mechanics and the science of thought and intention altogether. Anyways, I enjoy playing guitar, writing songs, jamming out (I'm currently in a band (Dropping Jupiter™)).. I enjoy talking to intellects about the world and beyond, having a good time with good hearts and there are a handful of them… Sadly they come and go and that’s life but they've left an impression on me that will last this life time (you people know who you are... thanks for everything)… I also enjoy playing rock band, cooking, watching movies, researching all different types of things, meeting new “real” people, and most of all, music of all sorts. I really despise fake friends, and yes there are a lot of them who feed off your downfall. I hate driving next to big ass trucks on the turnpike, and being lied to and cheated… Well let me stop talking about things I dislike, it never gets anyone anywhere. I’m currently pursuing a dream I paid attention to in the morning and I'm trading everything for love and music. If it makes me crazy, then so be it. We have one life, and what better day and age to live it in then the Apocalypse (revealing) of mankind.

Happy 2012 people.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shibalba

Hi Shibalba, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi welcome to ATS!!!!!!!! It is the greatest site on earth get ready to debate the finer points of everything. Just remember to always respect opposing views and don't take it personal.

join