It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret bases,genetics and the paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Could area 51 and other secret bases be used for the cloning of the human race and the use of paranormal studies be some how linked?.

Don`t have any links to other web site just thoughts going through my head that some how the real use of these facilities could be used for a technology that is closer to us than we believe and that the info available about U.F.O and other phenominium are beening exploited to cover up the fact that we have been cloned ready to be used on other planets,such as mars due to an event that could destroy the planet earth. Any info available or thought required to further this theory wouldbe most helpful.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Do`s nowbody have any thoughts on this.I like to explore the possibility that area such as area 51 have a more normal and realistic explination than U.F.O`s.
Is it possiblt that America has been working to find a way of using genetic modification on humans.Example would be why do ants carry twice there body weight long distances or flies see in such slow motion could the genetics be used to modifiy the human body?

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by weirdo]

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by weirdo]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think the reason maybe you're not getting many responses is that most of these topics have been discussed to death. The simple truth is that we don't know. We don't have access tot he facilities adn governments don't tell us what happens there, so really there is very little to discuss unless we receive new information. Right now, anything said to discuss your questions would only be conjecture.

However, if you are interested in the bases I suggest you check out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy hunting.
Lukefj

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Lukefj.
Thanks for the reply.I know that anything discussed would be conjecture but l was trying to start a thread that could pull in more ideas from other areas.The one thing l have noticed being on this site is most people stick to there own subjects and don`t really comment on other subject matters.But l have also noticed that when they do alot of debunking occurs.
I have read most of the links that you provided but really did no most of that already, but because of the secracey surround these places anything we disccus is unprovable l just believe that it is all wrong.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

top topics

join