It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA PROOF Jews NOT Semites!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Prof. A. N. Poliak of Tel Aviv University, who stated that "The large majority of world Jewry is descended from the Jews of Khazaria."

Prof. A.N. Poliak of Tel Aviv university ?

Prof. Schlomo Zand of Tel Aviv university ?

They're jews. They've claimed 'the large majority of world Jewsy is descended from the jews of Khazaria (i.e. barbarian converts to Judaism)

But the world of jewish/israeli professionals is to be discounted, huh ?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Prof. A. N. Poliak of Tel Aviv University, who stated that "The large majority of world Jewry is descended from the Jews of Khazaria."

Prof. A.N. Poliak of Tel Aviv university ?

Prof. Schlomo Zand of Tel Aviv university ?

They're jews. They've claimed 'the large majority of world Jewsy is descended from the jews of Khazaria (i.e. barbarian converts to Judaism)

But the world of jewish/israeli professionals is to be discounted, huh ?

Have you actually ever read what people say about those two guys and their "work"? Please don't cite them as sources because i can't cite David Icke in my work either.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

I am sorry but I just can't buy that argument Mr. Poopra.

If you call yourself Jewish it's generally because your mother calls herself Jewish, but that would mean that somehow the people that practice the religion of Judaism managed to keep their bloodline completely pure.

Even when marrying outside of the faith.

You are trying to blend two things that are mutually exclusive.

How can you be Jewish when it denotes a religious preference and you call yourself a Christian?

And please tell me what exactly makes someone Jewish?

Other than their religion, that is.
Usually when people claim to be of a certain heritage they claim their heritage from a country.

Usually these are countries in which a culture is practiced.
So, in all reality these people are claiming to be from a culture, which has nothing to do with a race.

The drive to equate being Jewish with being a certain race is simply a cognitive fallacy due to mass propaganda on the part of Israel.

[edit on 3/3/2010 by Josephus23]

[edit on 3/3/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

According to the article "statistics" in the Jewish Encyclopaedia, in the sixteenth century the total Jewish population of the world amounted to about one million.

This seems to indicate, as Poliak, Kutschera and others have pointed out, that during the Middle Ages the majority of those who professed the Judaic faith were Khazars.

A substantial part of this majority went to Poland, Lithuania, Hungary and the Balkans, where they founded that Eastern Jewish community which in its turn became the dominant majority of world Jewry

The history tells the tale

Dominant majority of world jewry = Khazars

Khazars were not/are not of 'semitic' origin

Palestinians on the other hand, are very definitely of semitic origin

All cries of 'anti-semitic' therefore relate to the Palestinians

It is therefore 'israelis' of Khazarian origin, who are ... who ARE .. the anti-semites

inconvenient, isn't it ?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

My point was that your comment was tangential to the OP's argument.

That is why I said please do not take offense.

I rather enjoyed reading your links, and I was happy for the information, but as you can see not too many comments are being made regarding your argument because of its tangential nature.

I am not your foe (at least I wouldn't think so) and I do apologize if my comment appeared harsh or rude to you.
As I said before, I enjoyed the links and the information.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Polish scholars agree that these oldest settlements were founded by Jewish emigres from the Khazar state and Russia, while the Jews from Southern and Western Europe began to arrive and settle only later ... and that a certain proportion at least of the Jewish population (in earlier times, the main bulk) originated from the east, from the Khazar country, and later from Kievian Russia

Polish scholars -- themselves jewish and of Khazarian and other NON-semitic origin --- agree re: the origins of European jewry

they agree that European jewry has NO 'semitic' component

more inconvenience for those who've attempted --- unsuccessfully -- to portray 'israelis' as 'semitic'

who've attempted --- equally unsuccessfully --- to persuade that NON-semitic, European jews of Khazar origin are more entitled to what was the Holy Lands --- than the Palestinians

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Gosh I really didnt want to get into this people seem passionately blinded about this issue all over the world but I thought id add this.

we really need to educate ourselves about WHO the Khazars are and how they(as Talmudic Jews) differ from the rest of us. For instance we need to know that Ashkenazi Jews (who constitute 85-90% of all Jews in the world) are NOT Semites, they are Khazars (a Turkic-Mongol race descended from Noah's golden skinned son Japheth, NOT from Noah's first born son Sem (later called Shem). All descended from Shem had one thing in common, they made up the bulk of the white race. The descendants of Ham were black and Noah's son Japheth's people were golden or bronze, their complexions were like the later Greeks, Persians, Armenians and Khazars. In effect then, the white Caucasians ie most people of Western European stock, ARE Semites! Sem had a nephew who didn't consent to the building of Babel, hi s name was Heber and Heber's tribe spoke the tongue they spoke on the Ark and their tongue became known as Hebrew; named after Heber, and the people of his tribe became known as Hebrews. A number of different Semites in Europe today still speak Hebrew and they don't even know it. Welsh is almost pure Hebrew

Rise and Fall of the Khazars

Origins of Civilization

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I don't like the sound of this.

I don't like the concept that there is a genetic profile for a "Jew" or "non jew"

If people believe they are Jewish and define themselves as such then by all means they are.

In the same sense we are all human. Or all American or Australian or wherever we're from.

It's a national and a religious identity. Something like that can't be defined by genetic markers.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Kozmo, in another recent thread I called you Mel Gibson in disguise. For that, I apologize. No one should ever be called Mel Gibson.

Here's my take on your thread, I understand people's beefs with Israel's land claims which if examined carefully and lawfully are cause for criticism of Israel. You have obviously been labeled an anti-Semite before and thus this thread.

The problem is that are a lot of people who wish to do serious grievous harm to Israel and Jews all over the world so contrarily I also see their justifiable paranoia. I have heard all the arguments that if Israel just did things the way we wanted them to none of this ill will would exist. Hatred runs very deep in some people for the Jews, and regardless of how Israel behaved that hatred would never go away. That in my opinion is scary and I think you know how I feel about Nazis, post or neo.

The Israeli/Palestinian conflict is multifaceted and people need to really educate themselves before jumping in. If people really want to fix the Palestinian crisis, especially Palestinians (or Arabs in general), learn the political game, lobby and assure votes. Muslims should be using Saudi Arabia’s oil dollars to bring about peace. Kozmo you to could do this to and if you bought enough Congress men and Senators, hell maybe even a president, then U.S. to could cut arms sales to Israel. They could sanction Israel, and finally Israel would be forced to make concessions to Palestine, and behave a little less fanatically paranoid and a little more modern moderate. This solution does not call for destruction of Israel or its people. This simply calls for Israel and her neighbor’s peaceful coexistence. That is what everybody should be after, including Jews.

Here’s the kicker though, we are all victims of a greater conspiracy by the military industrial complex. We are all slaves to it, Jews, Arabs, Christians, everybody. I would hazard a guess that 50% of us all work for the arms industry either directly or indirectly. Think about that, without conflict or war, some of us wouldn't have jobs and some Board Members would be a lot poorer. Imo the U.S. government doesn't really want peace in the Middle East, it's just not profitable. Members of all governments who sell arms, don’t want peace either, it’s much more effective to scare the hell out of your populace so you can be assured to be voted in for extra terms. Oh those evil muslim terrorists! Then again I guess it doesn't matter who you vote for these days. The results are always going to be the same. This friends is not a Jewish conspiracy either, as I'm sure some of you think it is, this is a power and greed conspiracy.

Read Marrs' 4th Reich book and I think you will know where I coming from. Stop bickering especially over hair splitting details like Semite blood as it really goes nowhere. Start making suggestions on how to solve the problem, peacefully.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Modern historians - whether Austrian, Israeli or Polish who, independently from each other, have argued that the bulk of modern Jewry is not of Palestinian, but of Caucasian origin

Summing up a very old and bitter controversy in a laconic paragraph, Raphael Patai wrote:2

The findings of physical anthropology show that, contrary to popular view, there is no Jewish race.

Anthropometric measurements of Jewish groups in many parts of the world indicate that they differ greatly from one another with respect to all the important physical characteristics - stature, weight, skin colour, cephalic index, facial index, blood groups, etc.

NO 'jewish race'

Gee ... isn't that precisely the conclusion put forth by Israeli-born jew, Prof. Schlomo Zand of Tel Aviv university, in his BEST SELLING BOOK,
' When and How was the jewish people INVENTED' ? (translated now into several languages and has sold over a MILLION copies in 'israel' alone)

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I apologize if any of this has been said, because I have not read all of the pages.

Some people are greatly confusing being a Jew (religion) and being of Israeli / Hebrew descent (Semitic). According to the Bible (which is very good for historical records as far as Israel is concerned), Arabs and Hebrews are basically the same anyway. The only difference is that Ishmael's mother Hagar was Egyptian, and Isaac's mother Sarai was Sumerian (she was actually Abraham's half-sister AND neice... yeah it's nasty). Ishmael's descendants became the Arabs, and Isaac's descendants became the Israelites, named after Jacob's name was changed to Israel. All this really means is that Arabs and Israelis are brothers, and they both have "claim" to Palestine. The Israelites were taken into captivity by the Egyptians, and freed by Moses, who led them to Canaan (Palestine) with the help of Joshua. They drove the Canaanites out and took over. The Bible is full of the rich stories of their conquests. Everyone should read it for the literature.

I think what these DNA tests prove is that the original Children of Israel have become so watered down and mixed in due to their various diasporas, that they aren't really genetically what they once were. As far as heritage is concerned, they are still the Children of Israel in my opinion.

Edit to clarify: I guess we can conclude that "Israelites / Hebrews" were once the only living Sumerians left on Earth, since Arabs are half Sumerian and half Egyptian. Since they are now basically "Genetic Americans" (meaning they are mixed with several races), there are no living Sumerians remaining. Am I right?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by OrphenFire]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
America took this land

The English took their land from the romans

hell almost every country is someone eles land

just STFU and live.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

quotation from Harry Shapiro's contribution to the UNESCO series - "The Jewish People: A Biological History":13

The wide range of variation between Jewish populations in their physical characteristics and the diversity of the gene frequencies of their blood groups render any unified racial classification for them a contradiction in terms.

For although modern racial theory admits some degree of polymorphism or variation within a racial group, it does not permit distinctly different groups, measured by its own criteria of race, to be identified as one.

To do so would make the biological purposes of racial classification futile and the whole procedure arbitrary and meaningless.

Unfortunately, this subject is rarely wholly divorced from non-biological considerations, and despite the evidence efforts continue to be made to somehow segregate the Jews as a distinct racial entity.

Then this:

Beginning with Biblical evidence and traditions, it appears that even in the beginning of the formation of the tribe of Israel they were already composed of various racial elements....

We find in Asia Minor, Syria and Palestine at that time many races - the Amorites, who were blondes, dolichocephalic, and tall; the Hittites, a dark-complexioned race, probably of Mongoloid type; the Cu#es, a negroid race; and many others.

With all these the ancient Hebrews intermarried, as can be seen in many passages in the Bible.

and this:

The prophets may thunder against "marrying daughters of a strange god", yet the promiscuous Israelites were not deterred, and their leaders were foremost in giving a bad example.

Even the first patriarch, Abraham, cohabited with Hagar, an Egyptian;

Joseph married Asenath, who was not only Egyptian but the daughter of a priest;

Moses married a Midianite, Zipporah;

Samson, the Jewish hero, was a Philistine;

King David's mother was a Moabite, and he married a princess of Geshur;

as for King Solomon (whose mother was a Hittite), "He loved many strange women, including the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Animonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites...."

So yes, we are ALL 'jews' .... takes away the 'speshulness', doesn't it ?

And ALL 'jews' carry within them the blood of Christians, Muslims, Hindu, rock and dog worshippers

We are ALL 'Chosenites'

It's just that some of us don't bray about it in order to justify theft and genocide

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Thank you for adding to my discussion on this matter. I forgot to mention that the Israelites were already intermingled with so many races even in Biblical times. You are one of the few who has any historical knowledge and common sense around here.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The Babylonian exile did not improve racial purity; even members of priestly families married Gentile women.

In short, at the beginning of the Diaspora, the Israelites were already a thoroughly hybridized race.

So, of course, were most historic nations, and the point would not need stressing if it were not for the persistent myth of the Biblical Tribe having preserved its racial purity throughout the ages.

Another important source of interbreeding were the vast numbers of people of the most varied races converted to Judaism.

Witness to the proselytizing zeal of the Jews of earlier times are the black-skinned Falasha of Abyssinia

the Chinese Jews of Kai-Feng who look like Chinese

the Yemenite Jews with their dark olive complexion

the Jewish Berber tribes of the Sahara who look like Tuaregs, and so on, down to our prime example, the Khazars

'Judaism' is a religion

it is NOT a 'race'

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
two things i have to say:

1. I finally get it! I couldn't figure out what the big fuss was. It's descendancy issues. Rights of inheritance and all that jazz.

2. Look at this painting from the wall of Pharaoh Seti I's tomb in the valley of the kings:

it's the four races of the world.
www.thebanmappingproject.com...

who are these guys?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

I guess we can conclude that "Israelites / Hebrews" were once the only living Sumerians left on Earth

Marsh Arabs come to mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

who are these guys?

George, Paul, Ringo and John?
www.live4ever.uk.com...

[edit on 123131p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

when i saw the guys i pointed out, i immediately thought of joseph's coat of many colors. those are definitely jewish skirts? kilts? loin cloths?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join