DNA PROOF Jews NOT Semites!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

There it is again - "Anti-Semitism"!!!
What makes you think that old, tired, worn out moniker still works? We see right through it. Look, I recognize that its tough getting caught in lie. I remeber a show that exposed magicians magic tricks - it infuriated magicians all around the globe. The producers received death threats regularly. I think Yiss has already issued one against me.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow, emotions run high on this issue.

What the OP is trying to say is that you can be Jewish, practice Judaism, but not necessarily be an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob through matrilineal descent. One does not equal the other.

As far as proving descent, well God is the only one that knows and it will be revealed in time. So let's all relax. '
'

[edit on 2-3-2010 by slane69]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

And a big congratulations to you too for stirring the pot with a pointless many times debunked idea that fits neatly into the folder of antisemitism. You are a true racist, congratulations

Please explain to me how this is possible?

Practicing Judaism is not in any way associated with being of a race.

So are these guys racist too?

And....

Are you going to actually respond to this or choose not to argue this comment because I am clearly showing you that some practicing Jews are adamantly against Zionism and the state of Israel.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Hmmmm...i call it like i see it. You posting thoroughly debunked trollish propaganda that in no way has any legitimacy to begin with, not to mention in no way proves your conclusion is what is easy to see through. You are specifically stirring the pot by posting confrontational and slanderous material that many people on here would find offensive. Not only that but this is confirmed NONSENSE. It's been disproved over and over again so why do you persist? The Jew bashers and racists come out in droves supporting this regardless of not having done any investigation on their own. You are doing nothing but feeding the division and racism on this board. Cut it out.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
reply to post by kozmo

Hmmmm...i call it like i see it. You posting thoroughly debunked trollish propaganda that in no way has any legitimacy to begin with, not to mention in no way proves your conclusion is what is easy to see through. You are specifically stirring the pot by posting confrontational and slanderous material that many people on here would find offensive. Not only that but this is confirmed NONSENSE. It's been disproved over and over again so why do you persist? The Jew bashers and racists come out in droves supporting this regardless of not having done any investigation on their own. You are doing nothing but feeding the division and racism on this board. Cut it out.

Ummm.....

No, he's not adding to the racism on this board, because nowhere in any of his posts is anything of a racist nature to be found.

You are doing way, way, way, way more to stir the racist pot than he is.

And why do none of you who seem to back the actions of the state of Israel ever comment on the MANY Jews to whom I post links that condemn the actions of Israel.

You are not tricking anyone into a Straw Man Argument.
You have been exposed and you are promoting ideas that are in no way associated with the thread.

You are making associations and accusations that simply do not have any relevance.

You are only feeding the racism and division found on this board.

CUT IT OUT!!!

[edit on 3/2/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
reply to post by kozmo

Pure bovine excrement! It is disproven simply because you say it is? Doubtful. I have read too much to the contrary that clearly supports the claim. The MAJORITY practicing Judaism are NOT Semites - plain and simple. Coming here and tossing about ad hominems and refuting without evidence comes across as a child pluggling their ears and shouting "La,la,la I can't hear you, la,la,la".

It is only "Confrontational" to those whose paradigm would be required to shift based on these truths! I sincerely apologize that it has inconvenienced you.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Even though I shall be called any sort of names or a disinfo agent working for Jews...I must make a simple observation.

it is my understanding that the term Semite refers to a language and not a race as asserted, actually a number of languages that have various common aspects of Hebrew languages.

These are peoples that have lived and worked and yes loved together for many generations and I can imagine that DNA has mixed together as to have formed a whole new line of people unique to the area. This includes the people that refer to themselves as Jewish as welll as though that refer to themselves as Arabs, Assyrians and others in a long line of HUMANS.

www.britannica.com...

By the way the words "Anti-Semite" was created by a German journalist Wilhelm Marr in 1879 in a German phamphlet and even went on to found the "League for Anti-Semitism". This was not a positive thing for those of the Jewish religion as he used it against them. His words in the phamphlet described "The Victory of Germandom over Jewry". Using ideas of race and nationalism".

It is also noteworthy to point out that there are a number of palestinian Christians, as well as other religions aside from the Muslim religion.

These various groups have fought thru centuries of warfare with one another and somewhere around 1000BC David a King of Isreal defeated a group known as the Philistines and they assimilated the culture and religion of these people. They lived with one another and made babies with one another and PEACE prevailed.

Then when Davids son died the land of Isreal was divided but the two different sects continued to live and work and play with one another in relative peace until another group came along and defeated both because when your are Divided you Fall. (This should ring a bell) Even thought they had differences among them and they lived divided it was not a problem until another group came along and divided them even more and mixed there DNA among both cultures further diluting the gene pool so to speak. read more here...

www.palestinehistory.com...

So in conclusion I must say the premise may be flawed when using DNA to determine the orgins of any one group of people other than to determine they are HUMAN like you and I.

[edit on 3/2/2010 by DJMSN]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by dalan.

goofy, God does not choose someone because of Racial Reasons, what kind of crack are you smoking, He is the creator of all mankind, not just the Jews... Holy Crap dont tell me you by into the Nation Of Islam Garbage, that has no actual proof. Just some Goofy dude who died, but people say he was taking up in a spaceship..... I hear David Koresh Calling.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

David Koresh wasn't a cult leader who believed in spaceships coming to take people away... He just preached the bible with an emphasis on revelations.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

His argument is not flawed.

Semite might refer to a language just as English or Spanish refers to a language, but I can tell you this for absolutely sure.

Judaism is a religion and saying that one is Jewish is recognizing that they practice a religion. It is not recognizing a race.

That was the point.

Please don't be offended at this, but....

Take your Straw Man elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Certainly! Again, I have stated as much several times throughout this thread. DNA is, however, a very reliable way of determining origin and ancestry.

Earlier in this thread I stated, unequivocably, that the awakening cannot simply be political - it must also be spiritual. It is NOT the world making claims of the uniqueness of the Jews - how only they have been chosen by God. It is not the world claiming Judaism as a race all unto itself. Nope! We are ALL humans, descendents of those who first lived in the cradle of civilization. Human DNA has intermingles since the first humans. There is no uniqueness, specialness or anything else that make any one race or religion any more or less special in the eyes of God! The whole point of the thread... ask a Jew if they agree with that.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Search is your friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
But of course, Prof. Schlomo Zand is just the latest in a long-line of jews who've laid it on the line, re: the true origins of today's jews

Jews from Eastern Europe and Western Asia were descended from Mongolians and other Asiatic peoples who had adopted Judaism as their "religion" over 1,000 years ago and had become know as "Jews."

well-known Jewish author, Arthur Koestler has published a 255 page book titled THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE in which he proves the same point; i.e. that these Eastern European "Jews" are neither Israelites nor "Semites," but are instead Khazars, Mongols, and Huns!

Prof. A. N. Poliak of Tel Aviv University, who stated that "The large majority of world Jewry is descended from the Jews of Khazaria."

their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga; not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that GENETICALLY THEY ARE MORE RELATED TO THE HUN, UIGUR, AND MAGYAR TRIBES THAN TO THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB..." (emphasis added)

Majority of Eastern European Jews are Khazar and Japhetic in origin, not Semitic. Refers to 1973 Jewish Encyclopedia and A. N. Poliak, Professor, Medieval Jewish History, Tel Aviv University.

Khazars adopt Judaism as their religion in A.D. 740.

Khazars exacted tribute from subject peoples.

Identified them with the hosts of Gog and Magog.

Some were phallic worshipers, killed anyone thought to be extra intelligent and called it an offering to god.
(now that explains a LOT )

Quotes 1,000-year-old Arab historian, "The Khazars and their King are all Jews...some are of the opinion that Gog and Magog are the Khazars."

Jews fled Rome and Greece to Khazaria to avoid forced conversion to Christianity. They adopted Islam when forced, repudiating it when safe.

In A.D. 864 a monk wrote "there exists a people under the sky in regions where no Christians can be found, whose name is Gog and Magog, and who are Huns; among them is one called Gazari [Khazari?], who are circumcised and observe Judaism in its entirety."

and then there's this:

Russian communists tried to hide Khazar-Jewish connection!

Interchangeable names --Khazar, Zhid (or Yid), and Jew

Majority of Jews in Middle Ages were Khazars

Jews were mintmasters, royal treasurers, tax collectors, and money lenders. Principal source of income was foreign trade and the levying of customs dues and they practiced communal life.

They lost the name of Khazars and became known as Jews. During Dark Ages commerce largely in Jewish hands, including slave trade.

Gives origin of Yiddish language. It is NOT Hebrew!

The non-semitic origins of most past and current-day jews has been proved repeatedly

yet the melody lingers on and people are continually brain-washed to 'believe' that past and current-day jews are connected with the Holy Lands of Biblical era

This brainwashing and general dumbing-down, not to mention the suspicious funding of US 'evangelical' movements, has succeeded in persuading people (most of whom don't care, anyway) that Zionists were 'entitled' to rape and destroy Palestine

and persuades people (who don't care, don't read, don't research and like their pap served to them in pre-digested form) that 'jews' are 'entitled' to murder the TRUE descendants of the Holy Land's original jews (Palestinians) wholesale

Idiotic 'Christians' in the US support the slaughter of Palestinians because they've 'been told' it's justified

They send money and food to the descendants of Magyars, Huns, Khazars

They believe 'God' is watching and will give them gold-stars and top-marks for 'helping the poor jews'

Which god ?

Which god ?

Hint: better choose your gods carefully. It's a one-way street. No U-turns. No refunds. Side with killers and you learn to kill. Too late on your death bed, learning that you've been party to unremitting genocide by the descendants of the most bloodthirsty, blood-lusting tribes known to history

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

This is getting to be monotonously repetitive.

No one is accusing anyone of being a fake Jew.

Because Judaism is a religion and being Jewish is to declare that one is practicing a certain faith.
Saying that you are Jewish does not denote a race, but a religion.

I am not saying this again. I will simply refer you to this comment.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

How do the Mizrachim fit into your premise. They have been there all along or were driven out of neighboring Arab countries after Israel was formed. Did they slip your mind entirely?

Is your position that only the Mizrachim, who make up half the population of Israel, who have been there all along are the only true Jews? How would the Palestinians hold any more claim than the Mizrachim when they lived side by side all along?

Should the others who make up less than half the population leave and only those who never left remain?

Odd argument your making here from an article that had different intent than you did and that failed to mention the Mizrachim because it had nothing to do with your topic.

Where would you have the Mizrachim move to when they leave the only part of the world they have called home? The Arabs threw them out, so where do they go?

How do you explain the Muslim Holy sites being built on top of the Jewish Holy sites?

What about the Christian community that has been there since the Roman times. Should they vacate in deference to the Palestinians also.

How about everyone stays where they are and they all learn to get along together? Sound like a logical solution? To bad all sides are so screwed up they can't do that. It's all or nothing with all of them. All sides are wrong. The reason they can't live together is they want each other dead. Or I should say their leaders do.

How do you debate an issue where there is no right side, when everyone is wrong?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
If Jews aren't Jews, then I been spittin' on the wrong people...

Why do you spit on Jews? Explain please?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

In 1951 retired U.S. Military Intelligence Officer, Col. John Beaty, published a scholarly 265-page book IRON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA. In it Col. Beaty gave overwhelming evidence this strange Race of Eastern European "Jews" were actually Khazar and Mongol Asiatics and had no racial ancestory in Israel at all.

Anyone have a copy of this book ?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

The tile of the Thread is "DNA proof Jews not Semites"...Semites are simply defined as people that speak a language descibed as Semitic. see link here for definition.

mb-soft.com...

These people include Arabs and yes indeed Jews so the premise is flawed from the very beginning and thus moot especially when one tries to say DNA is proof of anything other than HUMAN orgins.

Not a strawman argument at alll as I understand the OP's premise well and since I responded to the OP I do not understand why you respionded other than that you are part of a culture that is prevalent here to Falg and Star a buddy's argument to make appear stronger than it is and since I am not easily offended I take none and hope you won't either at my simple but effective way to debunk the bunk on this thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Oh for Christ's sake! WE ARE ALL DESCENDENTS of the cradle of civilization! Mankind originated there, evolved there, procreated together there. We ALL possess intermingled DNA! Are you perpetuating the fallacy that somehow Jews have perfect, unadulterated DNA which makes them somehow special or unique??? I mean really, are you!?!?

I guess search is your friend when it reveals something that supports your own personal myth.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

This is getting to be monotonously repetitive.

No one is accusing anyone of being a fake Jew.

Because Judaism is a religion and being Jewish is to declare that one is practicing a certain faith.
Saying that you are Jewish does not denote a race, but a religion.

I am not saying this again. I will simply refer you to this comment.

Being a Jew is not a religion, but an ethnic group. I should know...why? Because i'm a Jewish Christian. According to myself, as well as other Jews, i am still a Jew even if i believe in Jesus Christ. If i was an athiest, i would still be a Jew. It has nothing to do with beliefs, and everything to do with your blood. You could convert to Judaism and follow all the customs and still not be a Jew. You simply practice Judaism.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is really only a partial story.

The priestly castes did not trace solely through women.

The descendants of Aaron and Levi trace through men as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join