It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA PROOF Jews NOT Semites!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

It is the CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION! The WHOLE of mankind originated there!!!
It is NOT yours, the Jews have as much claim to that land as ANY other human being on the planet. In fact, if I abandon my home, I would be arrogant to believe that I could return thousands of years later and claim it as my own!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Jewishness doesn't mean a damn to Israelis and especially not to jewish-zionists

which is why they can and do make comments such as the following:

"[The Jewish immigrants from Arab countries are] human dust lacking language, education, roots, tradition or national dreams."
(David Ben-Gurion, unknown date)

It's also why Ethiopian and other black jews are segregated from the Khazars in the fake-State of 'israel'

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by Josephus23

Thanks Josephus!
To be clear, I am NOT attempting to create a bash the Jews thread. Judaism is an honorable religion when practiced in accordance with original teachings from the Torah. The point is really to illuminate the greater conspiracy within Judaism that the religion has been hijacked by the zionists to further an agenda.

We see the same bastardization in other religions. You see it in Islam with the extremists. You see it in Christianity among the fundamentalists. It exists everywhere, however, the primary difference is that you have majorities within each sect to temper the the extremists. What is different and unique about Judaism is that there is barely any filter to moderate some of these more extreme beliefs - take the belief of being the "Chosen ones by God" as a prime example.

No religion is perfect and no religion can be 100% correct in their beliefs as that would indicate that the other religions are 100% incorrect in their own - a fact I find both unlikely and unsettling. I remain hopeful that through continued vigilance in exposing the lies, we can open the eyes of those innocent particpants who so vociferously defend such tenuous beliefs.

The awakening must be more than just a political one if we, as a single race - the human race - are to ever achieve peace among us.

I wanted to quote your entire response because if people have not taken the time to read it and they perpetrate ad hominem attacks at you, then they clearly have NO IDEA what they are talking about.

Please....Please..... Please..... All of the Israelis who are attacking Kozmo.... Please reread this comment.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Interesting post OP. I'm surprised that you are still here after 4 pages debating with individuals who just refuse to see the truth.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is quite a stretch. This article merely tries to identify where several of today's variations of Jewish people lived in the last several centuries. Nowhere in the article does it mention Semite ancestry being in question. The Jews, throughout history, have fled their homes or been relocated by other means. In no way does this state that no Jew is a Semite.

Now, that being said, just because someone follows the Judaic religion does not necessarily mean they are racially a Semite. Many people of different ethnic background convert to Judaism. However, there are definitely some "pure blood" Jews out there with Semitic ancestry.

Deny ignorance plz kthxbi.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by paradigm619

I believe I've stated as much several times! Thank you for reiterating the point!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

So now you are threatening me personally?

I suppose that I could alert the ATS staff, but I would rather the many readers of this thread see you for what you are.

As I said previously, If someone is attacking you for your race or religion, then I would be the first to defend you.

But not one single person is attacking you.

You appear to be the one wielding the attack pen.

But I expect that. Especially from someone who has served in the Israeli military. You are being exposed and the only recourse you have is to threaten people and intimidate them into agreeing with you.

You make me laugh.
Go ahead. "Look out for me" and squish me if you would like to try.

I don't enjoy a fight, at all. I actually abhor violence, in all its forms.
I have a brain, and I would rather use that to expose your lies and hate filled rhetoric instead.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

"This issue has no connection to religion. The Falash Mura are black, and race is the defining category here. ...

In the early '90s, Yair Tsban, then Minister of Absorption, formed a committee to determine the authenticity of the Falash Mura. But no committees were set up to investigate the Russian Jews. And now everyone knows that at least half of the so-called 'Russian Jews' are not Jews.

There is a double standard operating here because the Falash Mura are black. This issue reveals the contradiction existing within Zionism. Fundamentally, however, this issue is not about Jewishness, mythologies of origin or identity, but a simple First World-Third World dynamic -- it's about people from the Third World trying to migrate to the First World."
(Moshe Behar, 20 April 2000)

So 'jewishness' is only an issue when jews deem it to be

Seems there are jews ... and then there are 'jews' whom the European jews refuse to recognise

There are supposed jews (Russians claiming a half-'jewish' grandmother) who're running pork-shops in Israel

Same supposed 'jews' are labelled 'settlers' and are used as a rough-tool to 'clear the land' then steal it

What a farce

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by kozmo

I got your back homes. This is a great thread and these trolls will not derail it with their lies and personal attacks.

Stars on all your comments and I am adding you as a friend.

WE'RE the trolls?! You have got to be kidding me. How old are you? "Stars on all your comments and adding as a friend"? Are you making a coalition to take down the evil Jewish Zionists? Let me guess, you just finished reading your copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, right?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Well folks, here it is - Proof the Jews are NOT Semites!

It matters not one twit, so you can just get down from your ridiculous high horse and tuck your tail between your legs. Being a Jew is either something you are born into or it is something a person converts into. Clearly, from every Biblical point of view, God opened the doors wide to anyone wanting to join Israel, to settle among the tribes, and to be treated as if they were native born. Notice the following verse:

Ezekiel 47:21-23 21
So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel.
22 And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you: and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel.
23 And it shall come to pass, that in what tribe the stranger sojourneth, there shall ye give him his inheritance, saith the Lord GOD.

Here, the strangers (people who are not born in Israel) who identified with Israel, and lived among them, were to be considered as equal to native-born Israelites.

The Jews of Europe have been the keepers of the Torah, and have largely maintained their identity with Israel as a people, and with the land of Israel promised by God to the physical and spiritual descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Even the New Testament teaches quite clearly that the gentiles (non Jews) who identify with the Jewish Messiah Jesus Christ are grafted into Israel, and are no longer considered by God to be gentiles, but are now "joint citizens" with all Israelites.

Unlike any other people on earth, the Jews are not only a physical lineage of people, BUT, BUT, BUT they are also a group of people tied together by common spiritual and religious beliefs... and you don't have to be a part of the physical lineage to be a full member.

This racism of yours is really very disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself for allowing yourself to sink so low. Who appointed you the judge anyhow? I'm sure the country you live in has some history of people taking over the lands of others. I'm sure you enjoy the benefits that come from the actions of people who have gone before you.

Various people groups (many of whom were giant-sized people) lived on those lands before the Israelites came and took possession of it. Then, the Romans came and took possession of the land and the Israelites were kept from going there. Then, after suffering a terrible ordeal under Hitler, the Jews were allowed to return to the land of their original settling. And, in 1967, against all odds and a great deal of superior force, they won a war with the surrounding Arab countries... just like America won a war with Mexico and the British, and France won a war with England, and the U.S. won a war against Japan, etc., etc., etc.

Now, you just want to take away what they won fair-and-square? Well, then, perhaps you need to give back Texas and California to Mexico, the rest of America to the British or Native Americans, South America back to the natives of that continent, New Zealand back to the Maori, etc., etc., etc.

This vain attempt at pushing a point that has NO TEETH, NO MERIT, and NO VALID TRUTH is just ridiculous propaganda, fueled by an obvious penchant for racism and likely white-supremacy... all of which stinks to high heaven!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by downisreallyup]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Could not give a crap if its your or anyone else's minority opinion... Come to Israel and say that... You wont though will you chicken sh££? ....

Im a career soldier of 22 years, fought in a lot of wars.. Not just Israeli but yours too... Why don't you seek me out and say those things to me like a man? Eye to eye?.... Come tell me I'm not Semitic...

I have had crap from dickheads like you for years... And i squished them...

My ancestry is secure, and I know where I come from .. I have no need to prove jack to you girlfriend...

Enjoy the lies whilst you can... My bible tells me that one day you will be licking the dust off my shoes... I will watch out for you, and remind you of how much of a minority I am...... Or I will be a righteous Jew and forgive you... I do that now... God bless xxx

Damn you're so tough, I wish I could be as intimidating as you on an internet message board. You wonder why so many people don't like Zionists, perhaps it's all the boot licking.

I would love more than anything for you to come to my country and tell me to lick your boots, in fact, I would film it so everyone could see how you and those like you treat others.

I know in your country no one is allowed to question your superiority without expecting violent retribution, but that doesn't fly in the free world Yissachar1.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Congrats! and a hearty
! You've just succeeded in duplicating that which you accuse others of. Instead of launching pointless ad hominems, attempt addressing the subject matter instead.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by paradigm619

You remember Ben Gurion ? Course you do

And I'm confident you are fully aware that Ben Gurion and numerous of the early Zionist jewish 'heirarchy' in 'israel'

... said (and in the case of Ben Gurion, wrote it in his diaries)

... that the Palestinians are the true descendants of the area's original jews who had converted to Islam

Just as I'm sure you've read every word of Jewish, israeli professor Schlomo Zand's latest --- world-reknowned --- book, 'When and How was the 'jewish people' INVENTED'

But for those who have yet to read the book,

"It is not taught in Israeli schools but most of the early Zionist leaders, including David Ben Gurion [Israel's first prime minister], believed that the Palestinians were the descendants of the area's original Jews. They believed the Jews had later converted to Islam."

Prof. Schlomo Zand (born an israeli jew, teaches at Tel Aviv university) we also have to thank for making it known --- world-wide --- that Judaism ... the supposed religion of israeli 'jews' ... FORBIDS JEWS to LIVE in the HOLY LANDS ------------ until the coming of the 'jewish messiah'

So, to sum up:

we have european zionists (what a bunch of ruthless thugs, liars, rapists and thieves) shoving and murdering their way through tens of thousands of what they knew to be THE TRUE DESCENDANTS OF THE AREAS ORIGINAL JEWS, i.e., the Palestinians

and all along they hid behind 'judiasm'

and they've been trying to HIDE THEIR OWN DUBIOUS ORIGINS ever since

Funny how those of Khazarian descent are NOW attempting to decry DNA proof

... when for YEARS, they've been trying to UTILIZE 'DNA proof' to 'prove' they're 'semitic'

Laugh. And when the 'DNA proof' let them down --- failed them --- disproved their false claims ---- they began pouring scorn on the same 'DNA proof' they'd desperately hoped would serve them !

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Hmmm, yes the TWELVE tribes of Israel. Perhaps you have failed to recognize that the Middle East is the cradle of civilization - where ALL human beings originated. How are you so sure that the varying races scattered around the globe do not constitute the 12 tribes? How are you so certain that YOU are in the right tribe??? A bit arrogant and presumptive methinks!

Oh, and thanks for the diversion, obfuscation and dithering. There is nothing more refreshing that being called "racist" when I am not even referring to a race, but a religion!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by kozmo]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Congrats! and a hearty
! You've just succeeded in duplicating that which you accuse others of. Instead of launching pointless ad hominems, attempt addressing the subject matter instead.

And a big congratulations to you too for stirring the pot with a pointless many times debunked idea that fits neatly into the folder of antisemitism. You are a true racist, congratulations

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

WE'RE the trolls?! You have got to be kidding me. How old are you? "Stars on all your comments and adding as a friend"? Are you making a coalition to take down the evil Jewish Zionists? Let me guess, you just finished reading your copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, right?

Argument Ad Hominem

Followed by the Straw Man Argument....

And finishing with the Straw Man Argument.

I would highly recommend that you read this before you engage in a debate.

[edit on 3/2/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Jews practice the religion of Judaism. It is not race related. And Judaism predates Christianity and Islam.

I once met a couple of Jews. One of them looked like a Palestinian and the other looked European. And Spain was invaded by the Arabs at one time so all those people are probably Arabs anyway.

Nobody cared much about that stretch of land until the UN moved politically to make a Palestinian-Jew area and civil war broke out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join