It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA PROOF Jews NOT Semites!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Here's what so called Jews believe in:

Babylonian Talmud

It is allowed to cheat a gentile and take usury of him (Baba Mezia 6la, Abhodah Zarah 54a).

The goyim are regarded as unclean (Schabbath L45b. Abhodah Zarah 22b) It is not allowed to rob a brother Jew, but to rob a gentile is allowed (Baba Mezia 61a Sanherlrin 57a)

The goyim are not like men but are as animals (Kerithuth 6b). The seed of a goy is worth the same as that of a beast (Kethuboth 3b; Baba Mecia 174,6).

A Jew must not enter the home of a goyim (Gittin 62a). The goyim are not to be cured or helped when sick, even for money (Abodah Zarah Z7b; Iore Dea 1'58,1').

It is permitted to deceive a goy (Babha Kama !13b) Jews must try to deceive Goyim (Zohar I,1'60a).

A Jew may lie and perjure himself to condemn a Goy (Babha Kama I l3a- I 13b).

A Jew shall not do injury to other Jews, but the law does not prohibit injury to a goy (lulishna Sanhedryn 57).

Those who do good to the goyim . . . will not rise from the dead (Zohar 1',25b).

All the festivals of the followers of Jesus are forbidden, and we must conduct ourselves towards them as we would towards idolaters (Abodah Zarah 2a,78c).

Do not save a goy in danger of death (Hilkkoth Akum' XX'1')

When a Jew and a goy come to court, you must absolve the Jew and take his side as far as possible according to Jewish law. If however, the Jew can be absolved according to gentile law, absolve him (Babha Kama 773a).

A Jew may keep anything he finds belonging to the Akum (Goyim), to return it is a sin (Choschem Ham 266'1)

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Some more demonic scriptures from the BABYLONIAN TALMUD

JUDAISM FROM THE BABYLONIAN TALMUD

Approves of Sodomy: "If one
committed sodomy with a child of
less than nine years, no guilt is
incurred" (Sanhedrin 5 4b)

Approves of Child Sacrifice to Idols: "He who gives of his seed
to Molech incurs no punishment"
(Sanhedin 64a)

Cursing Parents Allowed: "One
who curses his parents isn't punished
unless he curses them by
Divine name" (Sanhedrin 66a)

Allows Enchanting: "It is permitted
to consult by a charm the
spirits of oil and eggs, and make
incantations" (Sanhedrin 1.07a)

Bestiality Condoned: "Women
having intercourse with a beast
can marry a priest, the act is but
a mere wound" (Yebamoth 59b)

Harlotry Lawful "A harlot's hire
is permitted, for what the woman
has received is legally a gift"
(Abodah Zarah 62b-63a)

Blasphemy Allowed: "One can
revile the Divine Name if
mentally applying it to some
other object" (Sazhedin 65a-b)

Not required to Keep Vows: One
may declare: "Every vow which I
may make in the future shall be
null" (Nedarim 23 a-23b)

Murder Condoned: "If ten men
smote a man with ten staves and
he died, they are exempt from
punishment" (Sanhedrin 18a)

THE BIBLE from real Israelites, not Khazars / Amalekites

Prohibits Sodomy:"Thou shall
not lie with mankind, as with
womankind: it is abomination"
(Lev. 18:22)

Prohibits Child Sacrifice to Idols: "Whoever gives any of his
seed to Molech: he shall surely be
put to death" (Lev . 20:2) .

Cursing Parents Prohibited: "He
that curses his father or mother,
shall be put to death" (Exod.
2!:17, Mutt 15i4).

Disallows Enchanting: "None of
you shall be an enchanter or a
charmer, or consulter with familiar
spirits" (De&t. 18:10-11).

Bestiality Condemned: "You
shall not lie with any beast, nor
shall any woman stand before a
beast to lie with it" (Lev.18-23).

Harlotry Unlawful: "She that
plays the whore in her father's
house shall be put to death.
(Deuteronomy 22.2I)

Blasphemy Punishable: He that
blasphemes the name of the
LORD shall surely be put to
death" (Leviticus 24 :1 6)

Murder Forbidden: "He that
smites a man with a stave so he
dies, he is a murderer and shall be
put to death" (Num. 35:18)

Rev 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

We actually do not need demons, illuminati, aliens or Lizards to destroy us. We can do a great job of assured destruction just by being ourselves.

Sheeeeeeesh

One of the finest posts anywhere on ATS
I would give you applause if I could.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Oh yeah also if you were trying to figure out who is Shemetic. (his name was Shem, not Sem)

All these people are Shemetic, meaning they all came from the line of Shem.

Elamites - East Indians
Assyrians - Kurds
Syrians
Ishmaelites - Arabs
Moabites - Chinese
Ammonites - Japanese
Edomites - White people
Israelites - Blacks(non-Hammite/non-African), Natives and Hispanics
Amalek - Khazar Jews

so calling someone Shemetic or Anti-Shemetic is rather vague.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You should come to my house..... All of those years of my whole or near as family being wiped out....

You are nothing but scum with an x-box... Try something real... You guys are wankers.... I wont feed you trolls again.....

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Star and Flag on this one for sure!!

This is a great post and I am grateful for you having the brass stones to post it.
I have, for many years now, been adamantly anti-Israel, and I have consistently had the "anti-Semite" defense thrown back at my face, but I have noticed a larger number of individuals on ATS who embrace this train of thought and can see Israel and the individuals who masquerade as true Jews for what they really are. Liars.

And now you have clearly shown that the "anti-Semite" defense does not hold water.

I can already see the trolls coming out of the woodwork though.

So far, one has compared you to Hitler in a weak attempt at an ad hominem attack.

And another has tried to taunt you and dared anyone on the board to test their inheritance? What a joke!!!!

If they truly had nothing to hide then they wouldn't be so defensive.

Once again, GREAT THREAD.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Don't even sweat it man, these threads come and go all the time. They've passed the "alarming" stage and are back to "humorous" again. As everyone knows we are a scheming, conniving, diabolical, and now it seems fraudulent people as well. It's ok, don't offend Muslims, blacks, gays, etc...but it's perfectly acceptable to offend Jews. It's actually turning into more of a "modus operandi" in this place. What a disgrace.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Thanks Josephus!
To be clear, I am NOT attempting to create a bash the Jews thread. Judaism is an honorable religion when practiced in accordance with original teachings from the Torah. The point is really to illuminate the greater conspiracy within Judaism that the religion has been hijacked by the zionists to further an agenda.

We see the same bastardization in other religions. You see it in Islam with the extremists. You see it in Christianity among the fundamentalists. It exists everywhere, however, the primary difference is that you have majorities within each sect to temper the the extremists. What is different and unique about Judaism is that there is barely any filter to moderate some of these more extreme beliefs - take the belief of being the "Chosen ones by God" as a prime example.

No religion is perfect and no religion can be 100% correct in their beliefs as that would indicate that the other religions are 100% incorrect in their own - a fact I find both unlikely and unsettling. I remain hopeful that through continued vigilance in exposing the lies, we can open the eyes of those innocent particpants who so vociferously defend such tenuous beliefs.

The awakening must be more than just a political one if we, as a single race - the human race - are to ever achieve peace among us.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Holy frijole, maybe the real Semites are actually living in the American Southwest?

If You Are Hispanic Living In America, You Just Might Be A Jew

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I was going to post a comment of how hate filled you sound... until I saw you linked your source to the Telegraph...

I was going to make a joke about the Telegraph, but I think I've said enough.

Oh and btw, so are you implying that the racial slurs on the HUMAN BEINGS of that region are now somehow void?
So we (yes I'm an Israeli Jew) should just keep taking the slurs and the attacks because of our, or anyone for that matter, place in the world?

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Do you not see that you are of the minority opinion?

I am very much opposed to anyone suffering simply because of their racial heritage, but this is where the confusion begins to take hold.

Being of Jewish descent is correlated to a religion.
NOT A RACE.

The state of Israel masquerades as RACE.

Christians have been persecuted. True Torah Jews have been persecuted, and now it is the state of Israel, who masquerades as a race, that is persecuting the Muslims in the Middle East.

Wake up to reality. No one here dislikes you because of your religion.
In fact, no one on this board has attacked you personally.
But yet you seem to feel as if you have complete freedom to attack others by attributing misinformation to them.

Look if someone on this board was attacking you for practicing the religion of Judaism, then I would be the first to step up to defend you, but NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON IS ATTACKING YOU FOR PRACTICING A RELIGION.

I am going to say this one more time so that hopefully you will pay attention.

Judaism is not a race, but a RELIGION.

Being Semitic is being of a race and the state of Israel bombards the media with propaganda daily in an attempt to tie the two together when they are mutually exclusive.

The race card and the "anti-Semite" argument no longer work.

The comparisons to Hitler no longer work.

People are seeing the truth for what it is exactly.

Take your ad-hominem attacks, your straw man arguments, and your taunts and dares to people who will respond in the manner that you wish.

You will not get it here.

And before you throw around any type of racist, "anti-Semitic" argument look...

Here for a link to Jews against Zionism.

Or here for a link to Jews united against Zionism.

Or here for a link to Jews not Zionists.

Or here for your man Goldstone and his report to the UN concerning war crimes in Gaza.

And after you check out your own people calling Israel out for its absurd behavior lemme know. I've got a ton more really great links that will disprove whatever disinformation you try to throw my way.

[edit on 3/2/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

lol yeah, the Jews, the smallest country in the middle east are persecuting the rest of the surrounding peoples...

uh.....

I guess as much as anyone else is...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
I was going to post a comment of how hate filled you sound... [edit on 2-3-2010 by Odessy]

Of course you were, that is the MO.
No point in actually learning anything fom the thread. No point in doing any soul searching to understand the HOWS or WHYS. No point in doing anything other than simply defending the clan at any and all cost by drumming up the old and tired "Anti-Semite" claim - well, in this case we'll just couch it as "Hate filled" since we can clearly see that "Anti-Semite" doesn't apply! And if that doesn't work leave the perception that the source isn't credible. Absolutely predictable.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I just dont see how threads like this promotes any good will...
so sorry... thats all I really care about....

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I was going to post a comment of how hate filled you sound... until I saw you linked your source to the Telegraph...

I was going to make a joke about the Telegraph, but I think I've said enough.

Oh and btw, so are you implying that the racial slurs on the HUMAN BEINGS of that region are now somehow void?
So we (yes I'm an Israeli Jew) should just keep taking the slurs and the attacks because of our, or anyone for that matter, place in the world?

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Odessy]

Your reply is completely predictable and demonstrates CLEARLY what I and others are saying. You approach the issue from some place on high as though you and your people share no guilt - which is the problem. I read stories daily of the Jews spitting upon the Christians. The Jews stealing and razing Palestinian homes. The teachings of the Talmud that allow, no ENCOURAGE, the Jews to treat non-Jews like animals. Then you want to come here and throw stones? Really? You have no fear of damaging your glass house???

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

No where in the article does it say that Jews didn't come from Israel. It just differentiates between the DNA of Spanish (or sephardic Jews) and askenazi (or eastern European) Jews. Both groups migrated into Europe over the course of centuries from the middle east.

Please get over your Jew Hatred and find something more constructive to do with your time.

Until now, it had been widely assumed by geneticists that the Ashkenazi communities of Northern and Central Europe were founded by men who came from the Middle East, perhaps as traders, and by the women from each local population whom they took as wives and converted to Judaism.

But the new study, published online this week in The American Journal of Human Genetics, suggests that the men and their wives migrated to Europe together.

The researchers, Doron Behar and Karl Skorecki of the Technion and Ramban Medical Center in Haifa, and colleagues elsewhere, report that just four women, who may have lived 2,000 to 3,000 years ago, are the ancestors of 40 percent of Ashkenazis alive today. The Technion team's analysis was based on mitochondrial DNA, a genetic element that is separate from the genes held in the cell's nucleus and that is inherited only through the female line. Because of mutations - the switch of one DNA unit for another - that build up on the mitochondrial DNA, people can be assigned to branches that are defined by which mutations they carry.
www.nytimes.com...

That's right, the DNA shows that the men took their women with them to Europe FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Could you please point to any racial attacks that you have endured on this thread?

Or actually please point to any racial attacks against any Jews?

You know what....

You CAN'T because being Jewish is practicing a religion and NOT being of a certain race.
But Israel certainly wants people to believe that the two are the same.

You see....
Now that you can't claim any type of racism, then you have nothing to account for the criminally deviant behavior in which Israel engages on a daily basis.

Please see my MANY links in my previous posts to many different practicing Jews who want nothing to do with the state of Israel nor the Zionist mentality.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

I just dont see how threads like this promotes any good will...
so sorry... thats all I really care about....

If you are the least bit sincere in your statement, you would begin by decrying the behavior perpetrated in the name of Israel against innocent people. Until then, it is simply more rhetoric.

Additionally, I cannot understand how a religion that claims that God has only chosen them and everyone else are akin to animals... well, I just don't see how that promotes any goodwill either. I am not saying that the Judaism as a whole does that, but I have seen countless references in your own religious texts!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by kozmo]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

No one on here hates Jews.

Could you please point to where you see this imagined hatred coming from?

The only thing I see are people lodging VALID complaints against a state that is masquerading as a race that they have no reason to claim as their own.

Or why do the many Israelis who wish to debate this issue never comment on my links to the many practicing JEWS who DO NOT support the state of Israel and accuse them of war crimes?

Your rhetoric is not winning anyone over on this thread.

No one here hates you and no one here is anti-Semitic.

Get over it and try to formulate a better argument.

[edit on 3/2/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I got your back homes. This is a great thread and these trolls will not derail it with their lies and personal attacks.

Stars on all your comments and I am adding you as a friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join