It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA PROOF Jews NOT Semites!!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Is any text written by a quorum religious to you. As far as I'm concerned any text written before 1700's written by quorum and dedicated to some prominent figure as in Revelation or Mark or Euchlid, well, it means the school they emitted from. Before the renneisancxe people made science dedicating it to what or who they found insurgency. Newton was 90% religious alchemist, and 1 % scientist on your point of view, and he dedicated his research to Thoth and other deities. Einstein related his work to some religius understanding explaining his desire to know. Still you want authors' and origins' name? Thread volumantely.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

You make some interesting points, but they are very much overgeneralized.

Yes Einstein, Newton, and Galileo were extremely religious, but they are remembered for their contributions to science, and not as men of faith.

And I would even agree with you on your anecdotal numbers regarding Newton (I would probably put more influence in Alchemy however), but none of this changes the fact that science and religion are mutually exclusive.

Religion comes from the point of view of faith.

Science has a wee bit of faith, but it is only temporary, and always seeks to improve and simplify its stance through a defined set of protocols.

I do enjoy reading your posts. Seriously, but they are artistic and qualitative speculations.
Interesting speculations, but still speculations.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

You make some interesting points, but they are very much overgeneralized.

Yes Einstein, Newton, and Galileo were extremely religious, but they are remembered for their contributions to science, and not as men of faith.

I guess that would depend upon in which circles you'd move, now wouldn't it. For fun, take a look at this BBC documentary of Newton's "unknown" sides.

www.youtube.com...

And I would even agree with you on your anecdotal numbers regarding Newton (I would probably put more influence in Alchemy however), but none of this changes the fact that science and religion are mutually exclusive.

Alchemy is infact religion, or patriarch of all science and religion as Thoth, also known as Hermes, would have said it, I guess. Alchemy may infact be the ever ellusive "Spark of Heaven" God gave man after he ate from the Tree of Knowledge.

Religion comes from the point of view of faith.

Science has a wee bit of faith, but it is only temporary, and always seeks to improve and simplify its stance through a defined set of protocols.

I do enjoy reading your posts. Seriously, but they are artistic and qualitative speculations.
Interesting speculations, but still speculations.

Cheers.

To put a gap between science and religion is of modern origin, and came about as a direct effect from the Catholic Dark Ages where church dogma and man's desire to play God produced unholy consequences like the torture and murdering of many of our brightest minds. To me, religion has not much to do with faith, but is more the awareness or enlightenment which lie in science. The more we know, the more it looks like religion. I would challenge most dogma, as I have and will time and again. Be them religious or scientific ones. The poshness of being an ateist and a scientist, contra all the enigmatic dilemmas erupting if the same scientist would be religious, is naturally a cultural bias. I don't worship, I have no hocus pocus solution to enter some paradise where all the things I love would be prohibited and nonexistant. I see no borders or limits to God, avich to me are the forces of the universe, the mind of the universe, able to produce and sustain life, light of day, matter and energy.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by Josephus23
I see no borders or limits to God, avich to me are the forces of the universe, the mind of the universe, able to produce and sustain life, light of day, matter and energy.

so your god is a more a force of nature than a god? a flow of energy? you mean the force young padawan

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Hehe. Elohim the name of God given in Genesis 1 actually means Forces, as in the Forces of the Universe. I see the same patterns looking up to the sky as when looking at a CAT scan image of the brain. The structure of the universe may well be the structure of a living being. I see the universe as a giant brain or quantum computer if you like, which is self sustainable and able to produce and reproduce itself. Tibetan Buddhism has a few nice thoughts on this.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So back to the point of the OP.

it is not possible to establish validity when dealing with genetics if your evidence is anecdotal, and unfortunately your evidence solely consists of well told anecdotes.

While the information you present is a good read, it is similar to reading any Dan Brown book.
What one reads may appear factual, but it is actually just a really good storyline that either could or could not be true.

The only way to establish concrete validity is through the scientific method and the research process.
Sorry man, but that is the way of the world.

I like your ideas, and they are a fun read, but they hold no validity whatsoever.

What you are doing is very similar to Freudian psychotherapy.
Although it appears valid, it contains not one shred of empirically supported evidence validating the premise.
This is also similar to fallacy of correlation implies causation.

Good read though. If I don't respond, it is only because I don't have anything left relating to the OP, it is not because I am not reading your responses.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Just thought I should post some studies that have been made concerning Jewish genetic inheritence. About 40% of all Ashkenazim Jews living today went through a "bottle neck" about 1000 years ago, and that means that more than 3 million Ashkenazim Jews descend from four Jewish women living in Europe about a millennium ago. Other studies conclude that allthough there are many markers showing ME descent, they lack historical evidence to conclude these ME genetic markers are from Jews specifically. Many of these studies are getting quite old, and it was difficult to find serious papers of more recent date. However, here's a few:

A two year old study published by BioMed Central, basing most of it's research on studies from 2007 and earlier:
www.biomedcentral.com...

A seven year old paper from the European Journal of Human Genetics, basing much of it's information on studies made in or before 2006:
www.nature.com...

A four year old article about how about half of all Ashkenazim Jews descend from four Jewish women who lived in Europe about 1000 years ago:
www.abc.net.au...

The following is a collection of abstracts from research dating from 2008 and earlier into Jewish descent:
www.khazaria.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Great links.

I will read them and get back to you on what I think.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It strikes me that most of these research projects are of seemingly Jewish origin, so whether they may have been tainted by their own whishful thinking here and there is unsaid, and we can only hope that empirical research can stand the scrutiny of time. I have no reason to think otherwise though. Great that you liked the links. I haven't been able to read through it all myself, but as they all seem liable and genuine scientific papers, I'd say they're "good fish" as we would say up here in Norway....

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by kozmo

Christian huh? That makes you a spiritual Jew.... A wild olive plant that is grafted into the cultivated one... A member of the commonwealth of Israel.. But if the cultivated branches can be removed from the olive tree, how much easier the wild one grafted in??? Don't boast against the root then, because the root supports you..... Christian???? Yeah right! Do people in your church read from the white bible by any chance?? Do they wear pillow cases with holes for eyes in at the weekend for a good old session of cross burning??

Why don't you test to see if you are telling the truth? Test my DNA.. See how Semitic I am... You will not be happy with the result I assure you.. Your world view would change very quickly my friend..

[SNIP]
Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Christian???? Yeah right! Do people in your church read from the white bible by any chance?? Do they wear pillow cases with holes for eyes in at the weekend for a good old session of cross burning!!!!! This statment says it all. Your a racist Jew thats definitly full of it.

Its people like you that need help.. If youre such a real Jew, why dont you go an live on the land YOU'S stole from youre palestine neighbours..

Time is already starting to prove Israel is worse thatn the Nazi's ever were. Jews were in camps less than seven years. Palestines were herded into camps and put out of their land, fifty years plus and still counting...

TRUTH HURTS

[edit on 3/19/2010 by TheRedneck]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Well, well, well....
Something I've been saying for years; yet I have been branded ANTI-Semite!!!

I am NOT anti-semite.

But; would the real Semites, PLEASE STAND UP!!!!

I personally have never seen\known such bias shown toward a particular minority, just because they had a rough trot at certain times.
Has anyone on earth seen this empathy for:
Anglo race, defeated by the Saxons 1066
Cambodians, defeated by PolPot (their own leader)
Aboriginal peoples of the Americas, and Australia
Peruvians with the Spaniards
ETC, ETC
NO NO NO NO

As far as Semites go; a wandering people were given a homeland by the U.S Govt. (in the middle of Palestine).HMMMMM
Individuals whom were not "Jewish" were added to the numbers to embellish death camp numbers (You need not be Jewish to get on the wrong side of the reich)-my grandfather wasn't! 2xHMMMMMMM!
N.B: You didn't have to be Jewish to be in a death camp, yet only in Europe at the wrong place and time!
Most Jews are converts; if not within recent generations, can be traced to the Khazars of the Caspian region.
I have been asked if I would like to convert!
It would most likely make some things easier, but (no offense ), I am doing fine.
I have always stood by the fact that Israel is a community of convenience.
Just like Islam!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mackey1224uk

i don't understant in the old testament the jews killed like a million billion people (figuratively speaking) in isreal before they settled and then forced the native virgin women (that were left) into marriage (rape over a long period of time)

but then the people who claim jewish/sematic descent are offended by small offensive words

i'm not sure which is worse the nazi holocaust or the exodus into isreal
the nazis didn't just target just jews by the way
they also targeted gypsys, homosexuals, slavs, and generally anyone who didn't agree with hitler.

i'm not rascisat or anything but i don't like double standards and im sure not all jews are like that in the above statement

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This IS CRAZY!!!...

Peace

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

wow there are so many things wrong with that video
i knew jews did that but every other race will call you a rascist if you dont agree with their ideals

bad bad bad

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Indeed. Who is she? Anyone can fake an acsent. This vid just sounds a bit spurious. Vatt ivf Chai Zaid zhat Zee, zorry, She (with a stiff lip) wazsc notz a Zjew?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The exodus was millenia ago. Are you going to hold people responsible who are alive to day for things others did in the past?

If so, start with China, then Russia, then Germany, then Spain, then Mongolia, and keep going and eventually you'll get to Israel but you'll hit every major power in earth's history before you get to Israel.

Theyre kind of low on the totem pole of genocide. Even the US is higher on the pole.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

if there ever was one

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

if there ever was one

What does that mean?

The question is are you going to hold people who are alive today for things that happened before they were even born?

I'm pretty sure your nationality, religion (or lack there of), and ethnicity has some skeletons and probably not in the closet. Are you going to take responsibility for your ancestors?

[edit on 30/3/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Let's start making that totem pole of destruction to the earth population. And I actually mean it. I am a descendant of vikings. We bread our way into our existance, and we stole alot, but we also killed alot. And with us and Britain being of the same Hebrew descent, onløy the best of our kind were given to celibacy in Roman clusters called monastaries, where the best of our women were confined, .... and so on, we are all the reason why TPTB are in control. We are also the reason why TMSM acts the way it does. Also we are all condemned by inherited sin, and that sin has been forced from knowledge of what actually made us the way we are into SEX. What knowledge is there in sex anyway? The tree of knowledge wasn't about sex, but knowledge about how our "gods" came into power and what made them come into power. I am my own God and what I love is that God's God. And so on. We live since our forefathers raped and killed. That's the way the story goes. But me LORD won't take that for an answer. 1+1=2 and 3-1=2 is WAY more dangerous than sex out of wedlock, and that's the truth. Period. We are all inherited sinners. And surely, our God hold it against our children like we ignored our forefathers' sins. Done with that. Our lives are more dangerous to ourselves, than the dead ones' tears measured in the Rich Predator Man's Hour Clock.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

im just saying if the jews believe that their ancestors did that # then why do they take offence over small petty words??
im also descended from the vikings and they did awful things and when someone critisizes them dont care because they had it coming

whats your point
my family owned slaves i dont mind critisism because my family had it coming and if i had the chance to meet the descendents of our slaves then i would definetley apoligize for my family

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join