It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA PROOF Jews NOT Semites!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Apparently you didn’t read it either, All it did was DNA test Certain Jews, it didn’t DNA test all of them, After 6,000 years do you think there DNA will be the same? Remember they were taken from their Lands and spread out through the world, and of course they most likely inter-married other "races" ( i use that term loosely.) Good God you people I swear A Jew, is A Jew... They have a country now called Israel and it isn’t going to be taking away from the unless there all killed. So get cracking on that and good luck My moneys on Israel.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well isn't that just wonderful. A respected british scientist publishes a popular science piece and one side of ATS screams for mossad and the other screams for the gass chambers.

Two things are fact here.

1)Both sides of the divide have to survive by working (I must not call them workers lest my communist analysis upset everyone).

2) Genetics does somewhat identify genetic markers but not races. If anyone bother to read the article they would have got that.

We actually do not need demons, illuminati, aliens or Lizards to destroy us. We can do a great job of assured destruction just by being ourselves.

Sheeeeeeesh

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
If any of you wish to test mine an my families DNA to disprove my Semite ancestry then go ahead.... I dare you...

I'm curious, do you have proof to claim your Semite ancestry?

Since you bring it up and seem so sure, it maybe easier to post your family's entire blood line history if you want to get some point across.

Or are you going to give up DNA to those interested, I'm sure you can mail it to them, I'm sure your family won't mind either.

Why don't you test to see if you are telling the truth? Test my DNA.. See how Semitic I am... You will not be happy with the result I assure you.. Your world view would change very quickly my friend..

Please, quit the BS, we all know there will be no testing of your DNA.

Find some other argument.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by kozmo

Christian huh? That makes you a spiritual Jew.... A wild olive plant that is grafted into the cultivated one... A member of the commonwealth of Israel.. But if the cultivated branches can be removed from the olive tree, how much easier the wild one grafted in??? Don't boast against the root then, because the root supports you..... Christian???? Yeah right! Do people in your church read from the white bible by any chance?? Do they wear pillow cases with holes for eyes in at the weekend for a good old session of cross burning??

Why don't you test to see if you are telling the truth? Test my DNA.. See how Semitic I am... You will not be happy with the result I assure you.. Your world view would change very quickly my friend..

Boy oh boy - stir the pot!
It is not mutually exclusive - Just because SOME Jews might be Semite, does NOT mean that ALL Jews are Semites - although they would have you believe so!

FYI, I no longer attend "Church" and No, I have never been affiliated with the Klan or any other hate group. Thanks for asking though.

Finally, none of your ranting changes the fact that the premise for the creation of Israel is destroyed!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If anyone discovers that they are not a Jew they should take it up with their Rabbi and or Beth Din.

It really isn't my business or any other nonJew's. In fact I am not even going to make any suggestion what a jew should or should not do.

With my deepest respect.

Bloody 'ell what a fuss

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Question... Why do those who practice Judaism attempt to walk on both sides of this issue? Anyone, at any point in time can decide to practice Judaism and declare themselves a Jew. Fine! Those who practice Islam are Moslem and those who are Catholic, Protestant, Lutheran etc... are Christian. NONE of those denominations are races... they ARE religions and one identifies with that religious group. Great!

The difference, and the issue, is that the Jews also claim to be Semites - the direct descendents of those who settled and occupied the Holy land which is presently Israel. The problem, and the issue I am attempting to illuminate, is that they are NOT. The Jews, however, continue to level claims that they have a justifiable right to that land based on their race and ancestry. Again, the article CLEARLY demonstrates these claims to be disingenuous at best and a deliberate lie at worst.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"Question... Why do those who practice Judaism attempt to walk on both sides of this issue? Anyone, at any point in time can decide to practice Judaism and declare themselves a Jew. Fine! Those who practice Islam are Moslem and those who are Catholic, Protestant, Lutheran etc... are Christian. NONE of those denominations are races... they ARE religions and one identifies with that religious group. Great!"

Well Anyone can join the religion. However there is a genetic basis for being a jew also. It appears that the genetic jews are in the majority.

I cannot actually blame the Jews for Israel. I can blame the Zionists and the politicos behind the Balfour declaration. I am against what the state of Israel is doing to the Palestinians and can only feel that it is a case of the bullied becoming the new bullies.

I also feel bad for what the Zionists are doing to the Falasha.

I still wonder how many Palestinians carry Jewish genetic markers? what is the distribution of the Jewish genetic markers in the arab world?

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I really dont get how DNA tests show what people believe..... Honestly can someone explain that part too me????

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

I would gladly send samples of DNA to anyone who wishes to test it.. And no.. My family wouldnt mind...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You would be hard pressed to find anyone with the original semitic DNA of Jews from the Biblical times, considering how many times they were expelled from Israel. However, from the genetic studies I have read about the topic, there are Middle Eastern genetic markers in the DNA for all groups claiming Jewish lineage: from the Middle East, Europe, and even the far East. Now, the stickler for many, regarding the Ashkenazi portion of Jewry? From what I have read about their genetic signature, they to have a genetic link to the Middle East as well, maybe not as defined as others.

New Light on Origins of Ashkenazi in Europe

Research in Ashkenazi Jews has suggested that, in addition to the male founders, significant female founder ancestry might also derive from the Middle East, with about 40% of the current Ashkenazi population descended matrilineally from just four women, or "founder lineages", that were "likely from a Hebrew/Levantine mtDNA pool" originating in the Near East in the first and second centuries CE

www.nytimes.com...

It stands to reason some remained in the Middle East after the destruction of the Second Temple, some were taken to Rome as slaves, and others may have even ventured as far east as China to settle. All of the groups from those regions of the world have trace evidence in their DNA which ties them to the Middle East.

So, this issue of who has a genetic right to live somewhere is immaterial to me, and if one looks back, the Jewish people have been traditionally tied to the Middle East as much as the Muslims who originated out of Saudi Arabia in the 600's. However, we have to look at all the expulsions that took place in Israel during ancient times to see why the genetic signature is so hard to pinpoint. They were a group of wanders for 2000 years until 1948.
So, this genetic argument is like beating a dead horse, because it appears the Jews are not going anywhere, and likewise, the Palestinians. Maybe it is time to succumb to that simple fact? Or maybe not? However, all of the Jewish groups from the four corners of the world still adhere to the Torah, and that makes them Jewish, doesn't it? Just my humble opinion on the topic.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite. (Eze 16:3)

Use the above data as a basis for your DNA arguments...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Right, so I assume you already have had this research done?

Why not post the findings to disprove the OP, this is your chance, why not grab it instead of making empty statements.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There are TEN lost tribes of Israel. Nowhere in the bible does it say that they ended up Semite or any other 'race'! It does talk about the interaction of Jew's (No matter what the tribe) with the citizens of the areas they ended up. Many became converted Jews This thesis proves NOTHING. It is merely a way to denigrate a peoples that have been in existence since the recorded history. Trying to deny their rights to a piece of property they, in ALL recorded historical records as being original to the area, and the damned Palestinians who were and are nothing but a nomadic tribe that ALL Arab nations have shunned does not give them reason to throw the Israelis off the land they now inhabit. It's lunacy and racist and pretty damned stupid to think otherwise.

Zindo

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
There are TEN lost tribes of Israel. Nowhere in the bible does it say that they ended up Semite or any other 'race'! It does talk about the interaction of Jew's (No matter what the tribe) with the citizens of the areas they ended up. Many became converted Jews This thesis proves NOTHING. It is merely a way to denigrate a peoples that have been in existence since the recorded history. Trying to deny their rights to a piece of property they, in ALL recorded historical records as being original to the area, and the damned Palestinians who were and are nothing but a nomadic tribe that ALL Arab nations have shunned does not give them reason to throw the Israelis off the land they now inhabit. It's lunacy and racist and pretty damned stupid to think otherwise.

Zindo

Yes but did you read the original article? The palestinians did actually settle in a place. Can you guess what that place was called?

Hint: It begins with a "P"

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

I have the proof in my DNA... I have offered it... Documents can be falsified and negated, DNA is irrefutable...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
People get your act back together please ! :shk:

It looks like pre school/kindergarten in here.

We are all adults here !

@ Kozmo.

I understood what you meant inmediately.
I must say you did leave with it an option for feeling insulted. Maybe next time explain what you mean first.

@ Ghandi.
I recently read you are very young.

We are taking the land from ourselves. A pointless battle.

After reading your posts for a while I think you are also quite wise.
Respect

Love, peace and understanding. for all.

[edit on 2/3/10 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I read the article ,where exactly it says that Ashkenazi Jews are not Jews or from European descent?
Here is paragraph that deals in this issue:

Judaism is inherited down the female line – as are mitochondria. Their DNA shows that today's Jews from the largest group, the eight million Ashkenazim – most of whom once found their home in central and eastern Europe, and who now represent the majority of American Jews – have few grandmothers. Around half descend from just four women who bear mitochondrial types found almost exclusively in that population. Two million trace their descent from just one of those ancient predecessors.

So there are 50 percent who had 4 "grandmothers". And what about other 50 percent? And where do you see that those 4 "grandmothers" were not Jewish???
Would gladly listen to your opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Tiger... all interesting and valid points! I'll star that!

I don't have a problem with the Jews, per se. At least not your everyday Jews that I work and live with. Nice people for the most part. Can be a bit arrogant against non-Jews, but... whatever. I agree that it's the Zionists that are the primary problem. I guess my greatest beef is that your average Jew tends to identify more with the Zionist ideal of Jewry as opposed to the religious Judaism as found in the Torah, not the oft "Ammended" Gemara and Mishnah that comprise the Talmud that the Zionist have bastardized to suit their agenda. In fairnes, the same can be said of many other religious sects - although none so bloodlust as the zionists.

You see, it is my opinion that the Talmud is the easy way out of being a Jew. It contains teachings that are really quite contrary to the Torah, though I have no desire to begin exploring details in this thread. The point is that along the way, Judaism was hijacked and manipulated to conform and support the Zionist agenda. Much of that has to do with the idea that Judaism is a race, Modern Palestine is THEIR Holy Land etc, etc, etc... I would be more pleased and respectful to see your average Jew stand up and decry those completely false notions and set the record straight. As you have already seen, a great number of Jews are immediately jumping to the defense of the Zionist ideals without addressing the factual evidence that continues to be presented.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Kharzar Jews are fake impostors.
Time to expose them.

The true Hebrew Israelites are Blacks from slavery, Natives and Hispanics, white people lied and erased our history of us being Hebrew Israelites.
African Americans aren't African, thats why the Africans sold them into slavery, they are not the same people.

Even in Africa, they teach in school history that the black slaves were Hebrews on the run and not African.

400 years of slavery and oppression to these 3 minorities, soon its time for pay back and justice.

America is on it's down fall, Illuminati is going down and others are rising up.

Th 12 Tribes

Judah — Black Americans
Benjamin — West Indians (Caribbean Blacks)
Levi — Haitians
Simeon — Dominicans
Zebulon — Guatemalans, Panamanians
Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
Manasseh — Cubans
Gad — Native American Indians
Reuben — Seminole Indians
Asher — Colombians, Uruguayans
Napthali — Argentines, Chileans
Issachar — Mexicans

All the Israelites have recently been enslaved and killed by White people in the same way the Deuteronomy curses explain, Arabs and Africans did the same.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Esau Must Die]

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Esau Must Die]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was under the imression there was new research published in Israel on this hotly debated topic. I am quoting from a quote made by mmiichael in www.abovetopsecret.com... quoting from the OP text expounded by moderator AshleyD. The superquoted text's original was published here: www.pnas.org...
Relevant here is the entire topic, but especially this quote made by AsleyD from the journal text:

"Haplotypes constructed from Y-chromosome markers were used to trace the paternal origins of the Jewish Diaspora. A set of 18 biallelic polymorphisms was genotyped in 1,371 males from 29 populations, including 7 Jewish (Ashkenazi, Roman, North African, Kurdish, Near Eastern, Yemenite, and Ethiopian) and 16 non-Jewish groups from similar geographic locations. The Jewish populations were characterized by a diverse set of 13 haplotypes that were also present in non-Jewish populations from Africa, Asia, and Europe. A series of analyses was performed to address whether modern Jewish Y-chromosome diversity derives mainly from a common Middle Eastern source population or from admixture with neighboring non-Jewish populations during and after the Diaspora. Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were not significantly different from one another at the genetic level. Admixture estimates suggested low levels of European Y-chromosome gene flow into Ashkenazi and Roman Jewish communities. A multidimensional scaling plot placed six of the seven Jewish populations in a relatively tight cluster that was interspersed with Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations, including Palestinians and Syrians. Pairwise differentiation tests further indicated that these Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations were not statistically different. The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora.

Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes."

I guess this is going to be a lively debate with science in it not only speculation. My wife has partly Spanish Sephardim partly Ashkenazi ancestors, but her Ashkenazi ancestors look quite a lot like Sephardim as regards local anatomical varieties - they are tall, lightly dark-skinned and dark curly hair. I suppose in later times Ashkenazim mingled with Sephardim in Eastern Europe as well... the stregth of religion is really interesting here wiht all the wonder rabbis sometimes distilling the wisdom of an Indian guru from the torah and sometimes the Kabbalah,

From an identity stadpoint it would mean little if there are only four prolific grandmothers that settled in the middle of a Khazar Kingdom anyway converting en masse. The historical heritage of mixing is more interesting to me - I think the Khazars were not at all peaceful, more like the Tartars but not as devastating. Anatomically (there are nice examples in artists' anatomy books when you are learning to draw human faces) many Ashkenazim here look similar to Turkic peoples of Eastern Europe, that have largely mixed into the local population - as they did in medieval Hungary. (Those guys looked different from Ashkenazim, but consider that at a given time ther were close to a hundred Turkic tribes were registered in the middle ages.) Turkic peoples then mixed with the native civilization building matriarchal cultures in Minor Asia, forming today's Turkish and Kurdish types. There are stil some faces of Turkish people you could mistake for an Ashkenazi.

With so much mixing, the thing may boil down to a simpler debate on Israel. A lot of Israelis maintain that Palestinians are simply Arabs, although research showed that actually many ancestors are sephardim. The same way, the accusation of anti-Israel people go like "You are led b Ashkenazi, and if it turns out to be only a runaway tribe from Easter Europe (Russia and the Ukraine), you have no rights to act as aggressively here.

So what do you do in a very mixed situation? People there todays curiously remind one of a sibling rivalry, in this case we can say "buried siblings". There could be as much genetic inheritance in the Ashkenazim in Israel as Sephardim genes in Palestinians...
For a Jew, this debate could mean we are fighting but ourselves.
I have not noticed many Palestinians clamoring for a recognition of their genes probably coming from Sephardim who neber left very far. The argument is one-sided here. Arabs could say there that they have the right of land because while all they did was convert to Islam, they have Jewish genes.
I wonder if on-palestinian Arabs have this gene or not? This was a patrilinear research, and Jewish inheritance has not always been matrilinear - I think that is a modern European layer.

The best would be to separate religion fom the ancestry in or thoughts and separate church and state on both sides of the Jordan. Well, intellectual Jews and Arabs do that sometimes in their gestures, but power and social structure has been predominantly tribal. These tribes, as we have seen, are far from being simple. The only difference will be who can cooperate with whom. I guess we won't see much of that until the summer. People tend to polarize on that debate these days ue to astrological influences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join