It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA PROOF Jews NOT Semites!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Are you paying attention? Read the verses I provided. You'll see there are differences between the lists.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

God said that his covenant with the people of Israel will not be broken because of Abraham, But should not the Jews find more peaceful ways of getting their land back?

They should accept the mashiach, and according to the bible, this will happen when they are surrounded. Until then, the illegitimate state of Israel will be a blight on humanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Aw well that's nice, do they know that Islam is an offshoot of the Jewish religion too. Because most Christians don't like Muslims all that much.

And by the way how can I not stereotyping a Jew and A christian

Am I stereotyping if I say that a Christian believes in Christ? YES!

Am I stereotyping if I say that a Jew has had a bar mitzvah? Yes!

Now if a Jew says God gave us the chosen people Israel, I am forced to stereotype that he is a believer in the same book that says he should follow the commandments and I will speak accordingly.

How do you know if most Christians don't like Muslims? There are over 1 billion of them on the planet and the US Southern Baptist church doesn't have a monopoly on Christianity.

Your using false logic. If a Jew says that, that Jew said that. Not all Jews say that. You do understand what a logical fallacy is?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I know this!

I know Jews don't like other Jews this is no news to me.

there were many Jews who gave money and helped put Hitler in power. There were others who dressed all in black and worked for the gestapo killing other Jews.

But I'm talking about the Jewish claim to Israel. It is 100% religious. GOD Gave Jews Israel.

That's what I'm talking about. To those Jews I'm talking to.

To those Jews I'm saying that there is a part they play with the covenant with God. They were chosen to be followers of the 613 commandments that came from the two sets of commandments given to them by god on a hill.

To these people who whine and say that's our God given land I'm saying stop killing and braking more commandments and start acting like you are supposed to.

All the rest are could care less about being a Jew and god. They are just hoping for a free ticket to Israel or could care less about Israel. Why would I be directing my comments to those Jews?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Jews! You hang in there. These hybrids want to devour you. YHWH will not let this happen. Problem is that you have been infiltrated and now have "Jews" who appear to be "Jews" but are not.

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

I Never Knew You
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

You don't need to do a DNA test to determine those who are and those who are not Jews. A true Jew will love YAH with all their heart, mind, and strength.

Seek those who love with no excuses....

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Woah...that was wild.

My eyes flashed across the topic and read it as "dna proof, jesus not santa"...

I might need some sleep...or more coffee.

ok, carry on the flaming...just felt the need to post that.

lol...You are RAD...

Thanks for the miracle....(Miracle means smile)

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

It is not 100% religious. I have already explained the early Zionists.

The argument is based on historical and cultural traditions.

I told you about the first Kibbutzim before 1948. Secular.

The claim is secular.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

Judeophobe?....

I'm on a thread asking Jews a question and your saying I'm a Judeophobe?

Wouldn't I hide under a rock and hold my breath so as to not make a sound at the meer sight of a Jew if I was a Judeophobe?

This is why i like talking to Rabbis they know who to listen and have an open mind about things. Most Jews who could care less about their roots beyond this years Sukkot feast just jump right to stereotyping people as Judeophobes....FacePalm.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shalzie
reply to post by godless

Next, I'm not sure what "christian cults" you are referring to but just a note - the "Christian" bible does not teach that the temple has to be rebuilt for the "end times to roll" What it does teach is something that I'm sure will be FAR FAR more offensive to you that is that "Christians" being "grafted in" to the promise of God by the crucifixion of The Man called Jesus will result in a mass collection of GENTILES unto the Father in Heaven WHILE THE END TIMES ROLL haha if youre going to be offended you should at least know what Christianity actually teaches. Then to the point of the new improved Jew "whiter than white" i ask sincerely were all those stories I heard about jews returning to the homeland from ethiopia, china places like that... were those lies? If so then there arent any jews in Israel at all and all of the palestinians are being "OPRESSED" by no one. Sorry but you just can't help someone who is being oppressed by no one.

The temple is rebuilt already.
Old Temple
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0b79e1b08b2.jpg[/atsimg]
New Temple
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbe8053169e7.jpg[/atsimg]

Federal means Faithful as you know. The bull is on Wall street and it just got sacrificed, so now we just wait for the burning.

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Yes actually I understand exactly what a logical fallacy is.

A logical fallacy is stating that by saying that most Christians don't like museums is a logical fallacy based on the fact that there is inconclusive evidence stating that Christians don't like Muslims.

This is a logical fallacy because there is inconclusive evidence to disprove the statement saying that Christians don't like Muslims.

But here is a logical thought for you? for thousands of years all these different religions have been killing each other and continue to do so today. So I'd say the odds are on my side. Wouldn't you?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

Judeophobe?....

I'm on a thread asking Jews a question and your saying I'm a Judeophobe?

Wouldn't I hide under a rock and hold my breath so as to not make a sound at the meer sight of a Jew if I was a Judeophobe?

This is why i like talking to Rabbis they know who to listen and have an open mind about things. Most Jews who could care less about their roots beyond this years Sukkot feast just jump right to stereotyping people as Judeophobes....FacePalm.

I'm saying if you won't listen to what I am saying then just say your a troll and a judeophobe.

I'm not calling you one yet.

Your griping about religious Jews, yet the Haredim Talmud thumpers didn't support the Zionists and still don't. They are poor and have little influence.

They havn't done anything to anyone.

Secular Jews, the ones who view the Torah like its Homer's Odyssey and teach their kids about the Tanakh like they are teaching them about Hercules and Theseus. They have the power and influence, like Jezebel and Ahab of old. They don't care about any Mitzvah.

Yet you won't attack them? Why?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

doesn't the name methusaleh mean something like when he passes judgement will fall? by all means correct me if I'm wrong on that one its but the vaguest of memories

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yes but these historical and cultural traditions are based entirely on a GOD!

A GOD!

A Big Thing in the sky that punishes you if you don't do what he says.

That's what the historical and cultural traditions are based on. That's what the claim to Israel is based on.

All I'm saying is you can't claim your historical and cultural traditions are to Israel given to you by god if your not doing what said GOD has told you to do.

That is called a beach of contract and the claim to Israel is faulty with out following the contract of you historical and cultural traditions.

Christ almighty! to quote god "you are a stiff necked people!"

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wow. And I mean WOW. I usually steer far and clear away from threads like this (I’ve only recently joined this site but in the background I’ve been watching and reading for some time now) simply because of this type of interaction: the mud-slinging, the defensiveness, the accusations, the assumptions, the vitriol, etc. anytime anyone brings up the subject of religion (especially Judaism it seems). But I felt the need to chime in. Bear with me….

I have always wondered what the core issue surrounding Israel was really all about. What is at the core of religious teaching versus race or inherited land with respect to Israel? Seriously. I’m trying to understand and learn, which is the whole reason I joined this site. I’m trying my best not to sound (worse yet BE) ignorant about the topic at hand. Google is my friend and I try to read and soak up as much as I can before I sound off about something. I spend every free moment I have reading everything I can get my hands on. I’m not having an easy time here. And I think it’s a very interesting subject. In fact, it’s crucial to the world as a whole.

I am the first to admit I subscribe to no religion strictly. But I am interested in all of it. The rules to life. I think the core teachings of all the great religions whether Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and so forth are admirable and sound: The simplest rules in all of these are the ones that resonate with me: don’t kill, don’t lie, don’t steal… You know? The easy stuff: The simple and clear rules for being a decent contributing member of planet Earth and trying to live in harmony.

But it gets so complicated.

I could list off the many issues and specifics but it would lack the eloquence the subject deserves, I am no expert in this realm. Herein lies my problem. And threads like this are case in point. I just don’t get it. How does one individual screaming at the top of their lungs convince another screaming at the top theirs?

I am, like many, searching for truth. I find it everywhere, but it is more often than not mired and corrupted in the very sentiments and attitudes presented by some individuals here (some more than others). It’s very clear to an outside observer. Opinions skewed by interpretation and partisanship, if I may use that word. Where is the respectful and rational debate and offering of solutions? Where is the truth? I see division not unity. How do we fix it? Israel, I mean. If people turn away from calmly, respectfully discussing issues here without shaking their fists, how does the larger issue of world peace fit in to it all? How will this ever be resolved by peaceful means? This issue of the holy land affects ALL of us whether you be Jewish / Semetic / purple / green/ blue…pick your label. Can we keep our eye on the ball and see the bigger picture?

Just had to say it. There is my contribution, such as it is. The threads that even hint at Judaism get out of control, and fast. When I read stuff like this, I fear for us all. I fear for peace and simplicity in general. Thank you for bearing with me, I’m learning, I’m trying.

Finally, I have to say kudos to the OP for being brave enough to post this controversial article. It gives me one more point of view to consider.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I'm talking about any Jew that claim the right to Israel!

The Torah has 613 commandments, the Torah says follow these rules.

I'm say any Jew who uses god as an excuse to lay claim to Israel yet does not follow the commandments while acquiring Israel should fear the wrath of GOD.

That's what I'm saying.

There is a covenant in place whether you believe or don't. It must be carried out because Jews are God chosen.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yes but these historical and cultural traditions are based entirely on a GOD!

A GOD!

A Big Thing in the sky that punishes you if you don't do what he says.

That's what the historical and cultural traditions are based on. That's what the claim to Israel is based on.

All I'm saying is you can't claim your historical and cultural traditions are to Israel given to you by god if your not doing what said GOD has told you to do.

That is called a beach of contract and the claim to Israel is faulty with out following the contract of you historical and cultural traditions.

Christ almighty! to quote god "you are a stiff necked people!"

The seculars look at G-d like most modern Greeks, note I said most, look at Zeus.

The same Greeks still have cultural and historical ties to ancient Greece.

In the same sense these Hebrew traditions can traced back to ruins, artifacts, the Hebrew language, historical documents outside the Bible.

I don't understand why you are so intent on attacking the religion.

So if I sit here and tell about secular Jews who worship Golden Calves, your going to continue to attack those who try to keep the Covenant?

Are you afraid of marxists, atheists and social democrats?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I'm talking about any Jew that claim the right to Israel!

The Torah has 613 commandments, the Torah says follow these rules.

I'm say any Jew who uses god as an excuse to lay claim to Israel yet does not follow the commandments while acquiring Israel should fear the wrath of GOD.

That's what I'm saying.

There is a covenant in place whether you believe or don't. It must be carried out because Jews are God chosen.

So what about the many many Jews who don't use that excuse?

What if they don't care about G-d?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

haha hey did ya know that on wall street you can bet on the bear

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

did you run put your money on the bear? better hurry. But whatever you do DONT call Japan because we haven't told them about that yet. We're going to make an attempt to buy ourselves back from them so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be vewy vewy qwiet

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Jews are NOT GODs' CHOSEN (and as 'it is written' so it is done),
they are who rejected Him- were cut off for the 'in-grafting'- and turned away from.

The Israel of GOD are who CHOSE HIM (and He is knowing who are His)!

[edit on 2010/3/4 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join