It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA PROOF Jews NOT Semites!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

These people do not know what is going to happen to them.

They are stoic.

Your lack of human empathy along with putting up those pictures makes me want to cry.

Shame.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i think the reason they are so genetically diluted is because they had to escape prosecution so much during history that they had to flee so many places and now look at the jew population, most jews still inheret the jew nose and short stature, but the darker skin tone is being erased due to breeding with whites and in america jews are looking less middle eastern in more 'american'

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
English is latin.

I am going to have to differ with you on that statement.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry it's a wiki link, but as far as wiki goes, it's a good one.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

These people do not know what is going to happen to them.

They are stoic.

Your lack of human empathy along with putting up those pictures makes me want to cry.

Shame.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm just trying to find out the truth. I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone.

I'm of the opinion that all life is special and that no group should ever claim superiority over another. We are all brother and sisters.

I want to know why my brothers and sisters in these pictures are not crying. Not one child or woman is crying. Not one soldier is pointing a weapon at any of them. As a matter of fact in these pictures the people getting off of the trains way out number the soldiers, probably 50 to 1.

So why is not even a child crying when all of these horrible things are happening? Did I miss something.

How do you know these people don't know what is happening to them?

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

English is latin.

I am going to have to differ with you on that statement.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry it's a wiki link, but as far as wiki goes, it's a good one.

No worries, English is nearly 30% latin derived. Of course English is not Latin, or it would be called Latin, I was merely pointing out that there are two other distinct languages that are nothing like English in the way of Tense, aspiration, punctuation and others, that must be understood in order to have 3 sides to close a subject.

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You realize that the soliders don't need to point their weapons, people are doing what they are told. The soldiers on the ground often didn't know what was going on. They followed orders. Even some of their star Generals did not know about the camps - The Desert Fox was specifically assigned where he was to keep his nose out of it.

These people think they are GERMAN. They often even agree with some of the political angst happening. They in no way expect what is going to happen, and what the sadists are planning.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by McGinty

Three crosses still stand today. The sphinx sits in front.

Peace

Am i being dumb to ask what you mean here?

No, not at all.

The scripture was referring to the place where "our lord" was crucified, which is called Sodom and Egypt.

The three crosses are the Great pyramids of Giza.

I thought that was what you meant. Seems a leap to call them the 3 crosses, but it's a very interesting idea. Are you able to point me in the direction of any research ([edit] other than scriptures) into this idea.

Thanks

[edit on 3-3-2010 by McGinty]

Look down on them. You will see the crosses I speak of.

The only text I can tell you of is the bible in Hebrew and Greek. English is latin. You have to read the other languages posted over the head of the King of the Jews in order to understand what is really going on. I wish I could explain, but without even a minor knowledge of these languages, so that you may read the stories how they were intended to be understood nothing I'm saying will make any sense. That hint is given many times in the bible..."IN my name". IN being the most important part.

When you do this you will fulfill this prophesy and a story you never knew existed will begin to unfold.

Isa 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isa 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

Also, remember scripture has no punctuation in these languages. It is illegal to interpret or translate script and that is what the KJV is.

Almost 400 years ago we went into captivity. Next year that ends.

Peace

I understood that the pyramids may be seen as crosses from above. And i see that you believe during next years 400th anniversary of the KJV something will happen. You'll be set free from captivity caused by the KJV?

But the rest is incredibly cryptic; what does IN represent? Do i really need to know Hebrew and Greek to understand this truth?

I'm sorry, and intend no offense, but without compressible answers to these questions i can't help but surmise that this arch secrecy is part of a fantasy.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Apparently you didn't read the article very carefully. I NEVER claimed that the "Jews" weren't "Jewish", I claimed that they're NOT Semites!!! Judaism is a religion, NOT a race! The article spells that out very clearly. ALthough, I'm sure that the "Jews" appreciate your attempt at diversion and obfuscation.

Really? To be a Jew, you have to be a descendant of Abraham/Isaac through Jacob. How is that not a specfific bloodline? I can practice Judaism untill I am blue in the face, but that will never make me a Jew because I am not a descendant of Abraham/Isaac/Jacob.

I also didn't read in the article that they found the bones of Noah's son Shem, who is the Father of all semites. It shouldn't surprise anyone that millions in the middle east have the same 'shemite' DNA, but his means nothing, because it wasn't simply Shem's descendants that were promised the land of Israel, but Abraham's through Isaac and then Jacob whose name was ISRAEL.

You are completely incorrect in your statements here... 100%. Many have converted to Judaism over the centuries, and according to the very Torah that establishes who is and who is NOT a Jew, anyone who converts is 100% a Jew, equal in every way to any native born Jew. Besides, the term "Jew" only refers to those identifying (either by birth or conversion) with the "House of Judah" tribes, and does not include those who identify with the other tribes, which are known as the "House of Ephraim" or the "House of Israel." Together, all tribes (both houses) make up Israel.

Before you make such strong assertions, you should get the facts from a true source.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by downisreallyup]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Again, the groups you are discussing often trace through MEN not women.

In that case, a large section of them indeed have common ancestry.

www.cohen-levi.org...

From your link:

This genetic research has clearly refuted the once-current libel that the Ashkenazi Jews are not related to the ancient Hebrews, but are descendants of the Kuzar tribe--a pre-10th century Turko-Asian empire which reportedly converted en masse to Judaism. Researchers compared the DNA signature of the Ashkenazi Jews against those of Turkish-derived people, and found no correspondence.

Thank you for backing up my words. I did state that we had proof of lineage, but of course no one here wants to actually admit this fact.

Trolls all.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
reply to post by Tiger5

my point is, you can not transmit Judaism through a blood line any more than you can transmit Zoroastrianism through a blood line. Judaism is a theology, meaning the only way you can be "Jewish" is if you believe in and follow Jewish law. Otherwise, we might as well just drop the whole label to begin with and just call people European, Eastern European, Caucasian, or whatever. Even then I would have problems with assuming you know something about someone because of their DNA. The DNA is the "nature" that affects a child, but the nurture, or as I call self-motivation makes a person who they are, not their mitochondria. To assume that you will have certain characteristics because of your DNA is the same as saying you are rich or poor because of Fate. To constantly remind yourself that your DNA limits you is what makes it come true in the end. Or, you can make your own decisions in life and not let scientists messing around with test tubes tell you whether or not you'll be bald when you're fifty, or gay, or Jewish.

If I read the Old Testament, or the Talmud, of the Tanuk, and followed it word for word, I'd be Jewish. In the same way, if I believed in the New Testament, I'd be Christian, other than that, my blood has nothing to do with what religion I am or what I believe. This also implies that many "Jews" are not really Jews since they do not follow their Jewish law. In that respect, I agree with the OP that many Jews are not Jews, in the same way that if you are a murderer, you are not a Christian, no matter how much you tell yourself you are killing in the name of God. Christianity says "thou shalt not murder," thus if you murder you are not a Christian. That's it, nothing DNA can do about that.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by ancient_wisdom]

You are mistaken... profoundly. If you are born to a Jewish mother, you are Jewish... no questions asked. You can be an Israeli citizen. If you convert to Judaism, including circumcision if you are man, you are a Jew... if you can produce the proof of your conversion with proper documentation. You can be an Israeli citizen.

Why all this polarized thinking? It is ignorance in one of its highest forms. Just like Catholics who get baptized as a baby, they are considered Catholics. Then they get "confirmed" when they are of a suitable age, but even if they don't, most people who are born and raised in a Catholic home will identify themselves as Catholic.

If you are born into a Jewish family, adopted into a Jewish family, or converted to Judaism by Rabbinic conversion, YOU ARE JEWISH in every way. This is not hard to understand for those who aren't trying to make some kind of schism. Deny Ignorance people... deny it!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

perhaps they were told they were being moved out of the country for their own safety?
perhaps it was a matter of believing there's safety in numbers?
and following the leader, they walked into the "showers" not knowing the fates of the last group that walked into the showers.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Okay, I readily admit that I'm no expert on the Jewish people or Israel for that matter but I am rather old. It is my understanding that the Jews have not laid claim to the land by reason of their race so much as by reason of their ANCESTRY. That is not necessarily the same thing as race when we're talking about a time period of over 3,000 years. The land in dispute was given to Abraham, by God. The "palestinian" people also claim the land by the same right that they too are descendents of Abraham. Let's get a little more modern. When the Jews went back into the land of Israel this was done so with the acknowledgement of all the major world powers at that time. The land was a wasteland that nobody wanted and very few people lived in because it was ALMOST unihabitable. The Jews went back, took the land, worked their butts off and developed it into a prime piece of real estate. During this rebuilding of the land that their ancestors did most certainly and verifiable occupy many "arab" people began to migrate back in now that the land was a pleasant place to live. This has been well documented with news reports over the years. Or am I missing something?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
Yes they all look upset and not knowing what is to come next .and they all look like anyone of them could of been german polish english dutch french many diff europeans and its frieghtning to think this happened.
i dont think they would tell you if you was goin some wheres bad in case you rioted and then they would have harder work to do for the bastards following orders

[edit on 3/3/2010 by dashar]

[edit on 3/3/2010 by dashar]

They look upset? They look like they are waiting at the DMV.

Is that why you only see about 6 soldiers at any given point, that are not holding their weapons pointed at them. Is that why they all still have their Jewelry and personal effects? You don't think that word of what was going on wouldn't get to them?

Why is not one person crying?

The Jews thought Jesus was evil too. He even was called a similar name. He was a Nazarene...

[edit on 3-3-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

Why is it hard for you to understand that the Jews going to concentration camps were NOT told they were going there, and they certainly were not told they were going to be killed? They were lied to in order to keep them from panicking and revolting. Even when they went into the "showers" they had no idea it was a gas chamber. It was a well-guarded secret what was happening at the camps. Certainly you have watched a movie or documentary on the subject.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The Jews coming into the concentration camps were told that they would not be there permanently and if they worked hard they would be relocated more quickly.

Thus......

en.wikipedia.org...

Most of them were removed from a hard life in the Jewish ghettos of the major cities in Europe.
They thought they were going to a better place.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shalzie
reply to post by kozmo

Okay, I readily admit that I'm no expert on the Jewish people or Israel for that matter but I am rather old. It is my understanding that the Jews have not laid claim to the land by reason of their race so much as by reason of their ANCESTRY. That is not necessarily the same thing as race when we're talking about a time period of over 3,000 years. The land in dispute was given to Abraham, by God. The "palestinian" people also claim the land by the same right that they too are descendents of Abraham. Let's get a little more modern. When the Jews went back into the land of Israel this was done so with the acknowledgement of all the major world powers at that time. The land was a wasteland that nobody wanted and very few people lived in because it was ALMOST unihabitable. The Jews went back, took the land, worked their butts off and developed it into a prime piece of real estate. During this rebuilding of the land that their ancestors did most certainly and verifiable occupy many "arab" people began to migrate back in now that the land was a pleasant place to live. This has been well documented with news reports over the years. Or am I missing something?

You are missing nothing

But thinking in that way leaves one no room to seethe in irrational hatred, and gives one no room to think of conspiratorial plots, so these facts are ignored, like most of my points are...but thank you for being a refreshing reminder that not all people have been deluded with paranoia!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't understand your hostility.

I think you need to take a moment and calm down.

Originally posted by cjcord

Again, the groups you are discussing often trace through MEN not women.

In that case, a large section of them indeed have common ancestry.

www.cohen-levi.org...

From your link:

This genetic research has clearly refuted the once-current libel that the Ashkenazi Jews are not related to the ancient Hebrews, but are descendants of the Kuzar tribe--a pre-10th century Turko-Asian empire which reportedly converted en masse to Judaism. Researchers compared the DNA signature of the Ashkenazi Jews against those of Turkish-derived people, and found no correspondence.

Thank you for backing up my words. I did state that we had proof of lineage, but of course no one here wants to actually admit this fact.

Trolls all.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
how does DNA have anything to do with Jews or Judaism?

the thread article says:

"Judaism is inherited down the female line – as are mitochondria."

That is the most questionable statement I've read today (it's early).

Judaism is a religion, it has nothing to do with mitochondria. Did my mom pass down Catholicism to me through her DNA? I noticed there were no diagrams showing what a "Jewish" DNA looks like. In my opinion, Jews are called a separate race of people partly because they view themselves as "special" but also because people have to somehow rationalize why they are different, which is really just a generalization.

I don't buy into the whole genetics movement, er, "science," but can you please inform me how Judaism has anything to do with your DNA? And will my children be Buddhist because I enjoy Buddhist literature? Or what if I was Zoroastrian, will that transfer to DNA or is Judaism the only special exception?

The "Jews" are the descendants of the patriarch Abraham, who was a Semite from southern Iraq. Along the way other people converted and were accepted into the tribe (or tribes), no doubt from many different racial groups. Then, after the Diaspora, when Jews were scattered all over the Mediterranean and Europe, they intermarried with other groups. But yes, unless you are a convert, being a Jew is much more than a religion, and there is a genetic quality to the identification. By the way, if you are Zoroastrian, it's guaranteed that your parents were, because you can't convert. You must be born a Zoroastrian.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You realize that the soliders don't need to point their weapons, people are doing what they are told. The soldiers on the ground often didn't know what was going on. They followed orders. Even some of their star Generals did not know about the camps - The Desert Fox was specifically assigned where he was to keep his nose out of it.

These people think they are GERMAN. They often even agree with some of the political angst happening. They in no way expect what is going to happen, and what the sadists are planning.

They don't think they are German, they are German.

You mean to tell me that Jews start disappearing and no one knows what is going on, not even the soldiers. You don't think people would start asking questions if the neighborhoods started disappearing, but would just blindly go off with them seeing as how their neighbors never came home?

I'll give them more credit then that.

Again, like I asked the last person. How do you know what these people are thinking? How do you know they don't know what is going to happen to them?
Why are none of the woman and children crying? Why do they still have their Jewelery on?

Children would be crying because they are separated from their fathers. Women would be crying because regardless of if they knew what was coming or not they would not of wanted to be separated, yet not one woman or child in any photo is crying.

The soldiers would of taken their personal effects and jewelery, yet they are all still wearing theirs.

Listen to this Gentleman who is a Gas Chamber expert, having built many of the prisons Gas Chambers used for Death Row inmates.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but no one will answer my questions.

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well We are now in the holocaust denial game are we? Now this has been debunked for so long. I really hate Nazis be the old school or just plain Neo Nazi.

Holocaust deniers are scum.

I am literally shaking with rage. Where on earth is your humanity??? No wonder we are cheerfully goin gto hell in a handcart. Read the two links below. And yes After the neo-Nazis get rid of the Jews they will surely come for most of humanity because we are not white!

www.nizkor.org...

www.searchlightmagazine.com...

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Tiger5]

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

As a matter of fact I myself DO support the atrocities that the Jews today are perpetrating on those "poor" palestinian people. But then, I'm an American and as such I support whatever force is necessary to stop some terrorist from blowing me up just because I sat down to have a cup of coffee. I wonder if any of the people that are angry at the Jews for defending the lives of their children would have the same opinion or concern for semitic gene markers if they were sitting in Israel waking up having their coffee...................................................... sorry, I forgot how stupid I can be

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join