It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA PROOF Jews NOT Semites!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well folks, here it is - Proof the Jews are NOT Semites!

So, now that we can conclusively determine that the Sephardic Jews are Spanish and the Ashkenazim Jews are Central/Eastern European, I am wondering exactly when the Jews are going to return Israel to the Palestinians, the TRUE Semites. Also, will these posers now stop with the "Anti-Semite" crap, please!?!?

Just think of the implications of this. A group of people have laid claim to a land that they have absolutely no connection to whatsoever. And the majority of the world was complicit in displacing the rightful settlers of this land, the Palestinians who have lived there for millenia, in order for a people whose ancestors had NEVER set foot upon the land to live there. Kind of makes you wonder...

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Nice find.

Although, to claim land is the same to claim life.

Lets say you have a "pet" dog. Now, the only reason that dog is your pet is because you see it that way.

The reason they think the land is theirs, is because they see it that way.

But, the old divide and conquer technique is working. They, we, the dog, are all seen as separates.

We are taking the land from ourselves. A pointless battle.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Goof Ball... Where in the Article does it say these Jews are not JEWS????????

Really come on, after the 2nd Temple was destroyed Jews were scattered, each time an Invading army took them from their homeland they were scattered...

It shows me that The Romans, took Jewish Slaves back to Rome with them...

Edited to remove offensive material
edit on 4-3-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Jewish Supremacists and Israeli Nationalists already know this. That's why they try so hard to equate their language and religion with race. I'm sure there are still some Hebrew speaking, Judaism practicing Semites in Israel, but the vast majority of Semites in today's world speak Arabic and are Muslims.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If any of you wish to test mine an my families DNA to disprove my Semite ancestry then go ahead.... I dare you...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Ooooooh, a dare! What are you afraid of, then? Exposure?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Just exposing lies that get touted on this site.. Im not afraid... It would be fun to shut a few people up..

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So, is there a conspiracy in here somewhere or just an excuse for more bigoted ranting?

The CiR sub-forum has deteriorated dramatically over the past year or so. Sad.

Eric

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Apparently you didn't read the article very carefully. I NEVER claimed that the "Jews" weren't "Jewish", I claimed that they're NOT Semites!!! Judaism is a religion, NOT a race! The article spells that out very clearly. ALthough, I'm sure that the "Jews" appreciate your attempt at diversion and obfuscation.

+2 more 
link   
This does not really "prove" anything.
If a person's mother was a Jew then that person is a Jew.
More importantly, if a person converts, then that person is a Jew. So if an African or Asian woman converts to Judaism then has children, her children are Jewish.

The most famous example of this is the book of Ruth. Ruth was a Moabitess that converted. Her most famous decendant was King David.

While DNA research is useful, this is about as silly as using DNA to prove a person is an American Citizen.

Who is a Jew?

link   
Who cares? If your ancestor is semitic, khazar, or whatever does that mean you can't be a good jew. Race doesnt mean you can't live according to the community, culture, and religion of jewish people. What it does present it a problem for those trying to justify the conquest of palestine by harkening back to a racial heritage. We all can find justifications for taking from our fellow man whether manifest destiny, or gods chosen people.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Named people....Semites.

Isn't everyone named?

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

They don’t want to test it, they want to stir the pot. What they don’t seem to understand is if you convert to Judaism you’re a Jew, Same if your convert to Islam, that makes you a Muslim....

Some of these people will be the same ones who slam you for insulting Obama and call you a racist.... They Ignorance is high.

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

Um....... really!?!? Do I honestly have to spell it out for you!?

*sigh* Ok, the "Jews", which is a RELIGION and not a race, have claimed for centuries that they are Semites and have ancestral claims to land presently known as Israel. The DNA evidence demonstrates that modern "Jews" are NOT Semites at all, they are of Spanish descent in the case of Sephardic and Central/Eastern European in the case of the mass majority which are Ashkenazim. Thus, the claims of being Semite and having ancestral claims to the "holy land" are completely FALSE! I'm not certain I can simplify it any further.

This is not race baiting as the article clearly demonstrates that "Jew" is NOT a race. I am of Eastern European descent, as are the majority of Jews which would make me as Semitic as the phony Jews - which I am NOT! In fact, I possess the same racial background as the majority of the Jews - and I am Christian! Sorry if it destroys the ruse!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

They don’t want to test it, they want to stir the pot. What they don’t seem to understand is if you convert to Judaism you’re a Jew, Same if your convert to Islam, that makes you a Muslim....

No you are not, that is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard. By your logic, if I convert to voodoo, I must be a black man then right?

Seriously, I wish Yahweh would finally show up and let all the pretend Jews no that, while they can pretend all day, they are not his "Chosen Peoples."

The real "Jews" were Semites and Yahweh chose them for racial reasons.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The word "semitic" is an adjectives that describes primarily language, and etymology. As a secondary description it can be used to describe the people that speak the group of languages and their religions. Thus Xtianity, Judaism and Islam can be described as semitic. What the article explains is that the Jews in the sample have a genetic marker that justifies their claim to be Jewish.
Because Judaism is transferred via the female bloodline it is easy to follow it via mitochondrial DNA.

However what it also proves is the level of assimilation of these Genetic markers into the Spanish population which is predominantly Catholic....OOOPs!

Do check out Steve Jones' books he is a great scientific and an easy read. Most Geneticists explain s the meaninglessness of race.

Now what I want to know is do the Palestinians have any Jewish genetic markers???

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
WOW!
Apparently we have a failure to comprehend here. I'm not the least bit suprised.

Here, for those of you unable to wrap your feeble minds around it. The Jews have laid claim to a land based on their alleged racial heritage. They have adopted the racial heritage of the Semites - the original settlers of what is known today as Israel. They have taken to the level of claiming that those against the Jews are "Anti-Semites". The purpose of the thread is to demonstrate how disingenuous this claim is as Jews are NOT Semites!!!

Ergo, if the Jews are NOT Semites, then making the claim to the land based on their ancestry is completely false. The real homeland of the Jews is either Spain or Central Eastern Europe. I am Catholic, that does NOT make me Roman nor Middle Eastern - BOTH having primary significance in Catholocism. If someone from Zimbabwe decides to practice Judaism, they are also NOT Semite. Do you get it yet???

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

goofy, God does not choose someone because of Racial Reasons, what kind of crack are you smoking, He is the creator of all mankind, not just the Jews... Holy Crap dont tell me you by into the Nation Of Islam Garbage, that has no actual proof. Just some Goofy dude who died, but people say he was taking up in a spaceship..... I hear David Koresh Calling.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Christian huh? That makes you a spiritual Jew.... A wild olive plant that is grafted into the cultivated one... A member of the commonwealth of Israel.. But if the cultivated branches can be removed from the olive tree, how much easier the wild one grafted in??? Don't boast against the root then, because the root supports you..... Christian???? Yeah right! Do people in your church read from the white bible by any chance?? Do they wear pillow cases with holes for eyes in at the weekend for a good old session of cross burning??

Why don't you test to see if you are telling the truth? Test my DNA.. See how Semitic I am... You will not be happy with the result I assure you.. Your world view would change very quickly my friend..

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
So, is there a conspiracy in here somewhere or just an excuse for more bigoted ranting?

The CiR sub-forum has deteriorated dramatically over the past year or so. Sad.

Eric

You know what is interesting. They always attribute Hitler with the "big lie". That is to say that this was "his" propaganda technique. This is attributed to him every time I hear some one speak of it, most recently on the news was the last time I'd heard it and the woman was saying that it was Hitlers use of the "big lie" to exterminate the Jews as she compared the situation she was reporting on like that of Hitler using "the big lie".

What she was doing was a lie.

I'm not in anyway sticking up for Hitler, but I don't like being given a false representation of something either. Read below in context what he was speaking about. It had nothing to do with the Germans or the Propaganda they were using, rather he was speaking of the Jewish Leadership.

See below

The source of Big Lie technique, from Chapter 10 of Mein Kampf:

But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice.
All this was inspired by the principle--which is quite true in itself--that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

—Adolf Hitler , Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X[1]

Peace

[edit on 2-3-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join