It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel the Terrorist Front of Amerikkka !!!!!!????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think i just drank a big glass of Perspective Juice !!!
Im the first to abuse Israel about the Crimes it commits!
Have we been duped by the Usa on this whole matter !!
Are israel just a shell of a country now , are they actually enslaved by the U.s PTB ????
Is it a Slave Nation to the U.s Government?
Ive heard corporations make up all these other corporate companies as a front to their shady dealings, could this be a front on a Nationwide scale ??
I mean, Could israel be a front for U.s terrorism abroad in the middle east!, Only ,the world gets to take it out on Israel, who have been enslaved by the U.s and actually have no control whatsoever on anything they do , could they be held for ransom ?, Pimped by the U.s ? Zionism as a Front for U.s terrorism abroad ? Oh my God!!
The effective House Negro that Chuck D and Public enemy used to rap about ?Only its a whole countrys Government sayin Yessa master?
I mean ,its a small as$ country ,punching well above its weight !!!!!
Can it all tie in? I feel something is trying to seek deeper ,
especially when Hillary says things like,,,we cant stop israel from bombing iran !!
I saw pictures of the deaths of school children in palestine and it sickened me, Israeli millitary is made up of U.s weaponry , U.s sells technology to Israel , but could that just be a clever illusion by the U.s . The karma on TpTb will be even worse,

News bullitin people , The Zionists is your Gov, Same Parcel , Jesus Christ ,I heard a bell go off, Perspective is eveything , Maybe the Gov cringe when the nations say , DOWN with ZIONism ..
It makes terrible sense to me , does anyone else see this as a possibility ?
I think the evidence is staring us in the face ,not here ,but EVERYWHERE! if we turn this up, the Us would have to drop away from Israel and then there will be Peace,

With enough pressure , i think there would be peace , i think the arab nations are just paranoid , If Usa pull outta Israel for a good , only for Iran/ Lebanon/Palistinian to attack a Usa -less Israel , Then War is valid on all Arab War Mongerers , and War becomes legit ! Anyone else see my point of view ?

join