It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Theory of Solar Systems in orbit outside of Galaxies.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There is a reason to not just google information about this thery, so let me try to explain how this is more than a hypothesis... if possible.

One rule (to this thread): Can't talk about anything outside the solar system.

The shape, the size, the position, and any distance of tangency of the solar system to the galaxy is on topic.

Here is how a description starts:

* Solar system is a moon to the galaxy in comparison to an orbit.

* Time is split into a duality: one of position inside the galaxy and the other being outside.

* Now consider this solar system outside unaffected by the previous position inside.

* There is an obvious gap that "DOES NOT MATTER"... it is an illusion that it did matter (in reference to define an external solar system.)

I've measured these distances through combined images and words of mouth and it just seems obvious there is a distinction. The event of 2012 and the question of alignment only heightens discussion for evidence.

Predication: a pulsar "push"

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What???...

I read your post three times and am still having trouble figuring out what you mean.

I have no idea what your description of the solar system is... but ill go ahead and give you mine, because i think thats what you want.

Our solar system has one star. That star revolves around a super massive black hole at the center of our galaxy. Eight planets revolve around our star.

So your theory is suggesting that our solar system revolves around something else; and that something else, including our solar system, revolves around the black hole at the center of our galaxy?

And sorry OP for breaking the one and only rule of this thread, which states we cannot discuss anything outside of our solar system... but your very first point broke your 1 rule, so i figured i should too, in order to properly respond.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Are you saying our solar system will orbit outside of the galaxy? Or is the galaxy orbiting an unknown galaxy which is pulling our solar system toward it?

I am having trouble deciphering your post as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Okay, I don't understand most of what you said, and I'm not sure I can actually expect coherent answers from you based on our past interactions, but I'm going to try step by step anyway.

Originally posted by dzonatas
* Time is split into a duality: one of position inside the galaxy and the other being outside.

What, exactly, does this mean? So far as I can tell, you're saying that time is different in the galaxy than it is outside the galaxy. Is that correct? Why are you asserting this? What is your evidence/reasoning?

I will ask about other elements after you answer this one, if you answer it coherently. I will continue to press you on this matter until you give me a solid answer or at least lead me to one.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have a similar theory.

2012 the spirit orbs of the skyfather calvary jumprope 9.

One rule (to this thread): Can't talk about anything which resembles logical thought.

The color, the wetness, the location in time, and any distance between me and my ex-wife that is within the limits of the restraining order will result in my improsonment and is covered in this theory.

Here is how a description starts:

* A chicken will eat seeds if you feed it seeds. My dog never eats seeds but he will bark on command.

* Time, is made up of invisible toasters.Anything that is not an invisible toaster is not time except for time itself which is an invisible toaster.

* Now consider the distance between you and your computer. Write in on you forehead and look both ways before crossing the street. Or johnny five will not be alive.

*In my mind the star is huge on the wall it is safe but the others feel safer knowing what is on the wall is not outside. the bull in the pen and the dot on my head will show the others where the red hose goes.

Summation: Grilled cheese tastes good with milk.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Maybe the OP tried to say that what if time flows differently inside than outside this "line" ?

And that maybe 2012 is when we cross over this line? When a spinning system consist of more then one body some of the bodies might spin outside the "center of gravity", even if the center of gravity stays at all times inside this "line" that divides the two flows of time.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

+1 to zaiger's theory.

I actually understood that one

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I reeaaaally had to stretch my brain to try make sense of the OP but I still don't understand.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
i believe he is saying

*our solar system orbits the centre of our galaxy...

*time passes inside our solar system and outside our solar system, though he may have actually meant what he said....

*there is another solar system possible identical to ours outside this galaxy unaffected by our own measure of time....??? possibly this is what he meant?

* the time gap between the solar systems is not of importance although it may appear to be....

i think he could be talking about nibiru... though time and space would have to align for the event to actually take place... because if it didn't it couldn't happen, the whole aligning thing that is...

IMO, light is the fastest thing known in the universe and therefore light is time. Light pushes time forward and also enables you too see your watch...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by above
Maybe the OP tried to say that what if time flows differently inside than outside this "line" ?

And that maybe 2012 is when we cross over this line? When a spinning system consist of more then one body some of the bodies might spin outside the "center of gravity", even if the center of gravity stays at all times inside this "line" that divides the two flows of time.

Very logical use of words.

Different bodies applied the center of gravity, and indeed the system makes sense to render a time dilation.

Almost posted a video about time dilation.

The duality of the positions suggests the effects of a pulsar may create a time dilation, like an iris that opens and closes.

The Sun has shown increased activity for its solar flares to lengthen and surface heat to form more distinct shapes (as light bends). This may be an effect from a wave of the time dilation.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamecock
Our solar system has one star. That star revolves around a super massive black hole at the center of our galaxy.

If we study super states of matter, then what we consider a star is relative to the state of matter.

Jupiter, for example, could be describes as a star with a blackhole the orbits it around it. In a lower state then the center of the solar system, Jupiter is as hot as a star. In our current state, Jupiter does not appear hot.

Eight planets revolve around our star.

Some say only 8 planets and some say Pluto is a planet. More than a speculative coincidence.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
What, exactly, does this mean? So far as I can tell, you're saying that time is different in the galaxy than it is outside the galaxy.

There is a difference in time from the when the OP was posted and the time when each poster afterwords posted. There is a center of gravity, called a thread, when followed.

Our eyes only see a "speck" of the light spectrum if we were to map out the spectrum in a line.

If we were to adjust where this "speck" is on the light spectrum, we could see all the interplanetary forces that affect and bend light. This has been done, and there is a website that shows such an adjustable filter.

We could easily consider what look like a planet to suddenly look like a star by the very movement of the "speck" on the linear spectrum of light.

That movement of the "speck" is analogous to a time dilation, or how an iris opens and closes.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
So, dz... are you saying because time is relative based on local gravitational influence (Einstein) and light is frequency based (i.e., related to perception of local time - Maxwell) that the portion of the spectrum that is visual is a local phenomenon.

Therefore: whether an orbital object is moon orbiting a planet or a star circling a black hole or a dirt speck spinning down the drain is observer based.

Extension of Schrodinger's cat?

Cool!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
So, therefore, anything that "would" happen to us when the line up in 2012 occurs, doesn't happen because it will be canceled out?

What is a pulsar "push?" Something happening to our star?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by urwatu8

How that is said conveys a very optimal way to further the efforts to enable this discussion.

Personally, I wanted to avoid the jumps in discussion despite the obvious duality of location felt already that would seem unexplainable. To constantly argue to first agree where we are wastes too much energy to let them 'escape' the very nature that destroys them. So yeah, I needed a way to speak about what was there and compare it to here.

It gets much more complicated, so let's keep it at 'assumed' duality for discussion sake.

When they let them realize they are here and not there then maybe they can understand. Until then, they don't understand what it means to "look at history" and "read the future" at the same time. Luckily, if there is any luck about it, it is the "they" of "US" that we mainly refer about and not an "us vs them."

It's a reason why us indigents tend to naturally love not being on reservations.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
So, therefore, anything that "would" happen to us when the line up in 2012 occurs, doesn't happen because it will be canceled out?

It's already happened. Some of us aren't even surprised by it, yet we finally realized that others don't even realize it and they become apprehensive all about it.

I'm bad at secrets, naturally.

What is a pulsar "push?" Something happening to our star?

It's a gift...

It's an "I ate the rainbow and it was f n good...."

"... except this part"

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

What, exactly, does this mean? So far as I can tell, you're saying that time is different in the galaxy than it is outside the galaxy.

There is a difference in time from the when the OP was posted and the time when each poster afterwords posted. There is a center of gravity, called a thread, when followed.

This... Actually might make sense. Wow. So what you are saying is that this dialogue occurs over the distance of time -- you post at time X, I post at time X+1, and... The discussion itself is the center of gravity, the effective middle of the postings? Is that correct?

Our eyes only see a "speck" of the light spectrum if we were to map out the spectrum in a line.

If we were to adjust where this "speck" is on the light spectrum, we could see all the interplanetary forces that affect and bend light. This has been done, and there is a website that shows such an adjustable filter.

So, if we could see instead of the "visible" spectrum, the "ultraviolet" spectrum, we would see all the cosmic forces which do things to light? Why is this the case, and where is this website?

We could easily consider what look like a planet to suddenly look like a star by the very movement of the "speck" on the linear spectrum of light.

Are you saying planets emit different wavelengths of light than stars, and if we were suddenly to change which part of the spectrum we observe, we would see planets glowing like stars? That's a pretty cool thought.

That movement of the "speck" is analogous to a time dilation, or how an iris opens and closes.

You've completely lost me here, though. How does this spectrum observation interact with time, besides the fact that it has to occur within time? As in, at time t we are seeing "visible" light, and at time t+1 we are seeing ultraviolet light. How does time shrink (dilate) and how is it analogous to an iris dilating beyond shrinking?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Zager

As a writer and satirist, I am in the authority to determine
That you are a brilliantly talented parody writer, and your rewriting of the OP was hilarius which, despite the fact in college I was able, barely, to get through Jean-Paul Sarte and "Being And Nothingness" and that intro was one wild pitch outside my strikezone.

T.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This... Actually might make sense. Wow. So what you are saying is that this dialogue occurs over the distance of time -- you post at time X, I post at time X+1, and... The discussion itself is the center of gravity, the effective middle of the postings? Is that correct?

Set aside any ordinary sense of time for the duration of this particular mindset. Note that this mindset is written in matter, so no need to be apprehensive about this.

With that, we don't exclude time or matter, yet we invert E=mcc so that c is not constant and the E and m are constant.

That probably explains everything about Revelations and the parts we decided to skip.

Skip, as in to skip a rock off the waves of an ocean.

So, if we could see instead of the "visible" spectrum, the "ultraviolet" spectrum, we would see all the cosmic forces which do things to light? Why is this the case, and where is this website?

*points that way*

We calmly study the "start" and the "end" of a linear time line. Let's say we allow ourselves to study only the "first 1%" and the "last 1%". Then the other 98% is 'does not matter' to us.

There are exceptions, yet there is also separation of powers.

Everytime I point out the 'threads', either I forget or they forget.

This is my 'home' so who do you think naturally wins.

I'm not the only one, as others have 'joined the party' to relax. They beat me up to prove to me I stay in balance even when "I" don't want, too. There is an obvious exception to this.

So..., that sums up exponential power. Don't ask. Just need to ask yourself which one is true "money is life" or "money is nothing"...

We accept the difference between "money if life" and "money is nothing" to be around 5%. If we, together, go beyond 5%, then we don't need a reason why. You already have the reason why.

This is 'normal': 2%...

... anotherwords... you and they have 98% control. Isn't that more than fair? Let me answer.

That's a pretty cool thought.

You've completely lost me here, though.

Dust doesn't skip. Rocks do.

How does this spectrum observation interact with time, besides the fact that it has to occur within time?

I talk, you talk, and that is a clock. Tic tock.

Now apply that to a millenia, not literally, of course.

As in, at time t we are seeing "visible" light, and at time t+1 we are seeing ultraviolet light.

At 2%, we don't need numbers. They make things easier, however.

How does time shrink (dilate) and how is it analogous to an iris dilating beyond shrinking?

Blink.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms
T.

P42

or

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join