It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook shut down 10,000 member group exposing paedophile coverup

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Well, it's Facebook's site, they can do as they please ultimately. Same with ATS. If they don't like your post, they have the right to ban you.

yes but ats is not as shallow as facebook.
Why are they protecting pedophiles?
It seems pedophiles have more rights then the victim.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
can anyone link a recording of that interview please ? i am not aware of the story whatsoever and i got in too late to hear it. jeez....it doesn't seem at all difficult for the government or whoever to put a blanket over things here in the uk.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vince_convinced

Cant find a file for that,

However for the complete story this is an journalist who investigated it for years and helped Hollie Greig, the girl who was raped, and her mum to try and get this out.

Since making the below just a couple of days ago he has been arrested again and held under "Public Order" offences for speeking openly about it.

It will probably be taken down soon so the guy is called "Robert Green"

All you need, its mindblowing really.

Elf.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just hearing about this story for the first time and I'm totally sickened and shocked! Thanks to the OP for bringing it to more peoples attention and caring enough to do something about it!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
THE ORIGINAL FACEBOOK PAGE IS BACK UP AGAIN... I just joined as this is a terrible case and people really do need to be brought to account.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

www.facebook.com...

Doesn't look taken down to me. Is this a scare tactic, lie to get people to view it, or just plain ignorance on the OP's part?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Some people might even scoff at other people getting worked over child abuse, sadly we get to see this too usually. Some people argue that nobody would scoff if it was their own child that the abuse was directed at. I personally believe that there are people that wouldn't be touched even by that.
I am sure though that there is absolutely no one that would wish the fate of an abused child which also suffers from Asperger's syndrome. People can't just imagine the hell some abused children and later grown individuals have to go through their lives, since a person suffering from Asperger will usually keep reflecting the same traumatic experiences with explicit detail over and over in their minds, unfortunately loosing themselves in the process, if unlucky enough not having enough strong personality traits or loving support that will make them get over it as soon as possible. Literally a living hell these poor souls might be living to, without much help or hope to get out of it. except their inner strengths.
We usually thought that people were sometimes just too sensitive and sooner or later something would drive them over the edge. The truth about persons we as society during the past decades had labeled sensitive, most of the times they probably suffer from undiagnosed syndromes at some level and probably from being abused as children.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Well, it's Facebook's site, they can do as they please ultimately. Same with ATS. If they don't like your post, they have the right to ban you.

yes but ats is not as shallow as facebook.
Why are they protecting pedophiles?
It seems pedophiles have more rights then the victim.

i recently made a thread about how paedophiles are being treated better than victims and the apparent trend it making it an acceptable practice (lots of links to proof of this) but ats deleted it as they didn't like the title.

i challenged the mod to change it to something more acceptable but the thread was not reinstated and i heard nothing back. i did find out from said mod that they don't want google searches to show up 'negative' stories like paedophilia though. it seems ats isnt interested in controversial and 'real' conspiracy stories anymore - just visitor numbers sadly.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalepmay
reply to post by justyc

www.facebook.com...

Doesn't look taken down to me. Is this a scare tactic, lie to get people to view it, or just plain ignorance on the OP's part?

sorry that you can't follow the story or believe it to be a publicity stunt.

the facebook page WAS taken down last night and appeared again not long after Ann mentoned on USA radio that facebook were told to take it down by the crown office. perhaps you could ask all the people who have spent all day emailing the boss of facebook why they bothered, or even read the comments about it posted ALL DAY on the backup page - or would that shatter you illusions?

ask the other members here that tried to view the page before it got reinstated.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Globalist criminals "I got your back". If your part of the elite, government, and globalist you are above the law. They own the media and it wouldn't have surprised me if it was taken down for that reason until people complained.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by crusaderiam]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
and who is the crown office?......

www.copfs.gov.uk...

our very own elish angiolini www.geo.ed.ac.uk... who is one of those named as assisting in the coverup!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hey ATS, where's the mass U2U on this story?

Instead we get mass U2U's on politics... c'mon ATS, this is a true conspiracy with a pretty darn deep rabbit hole...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Pianist
Hey ATS, where's the mass U2U on this story?

Instead we get mass U2U's on politics... c'mon ATS, this is a true conspiracy with a pretty darn deep rabbit hole...

you would think so but don't hold your breath for that. they dont want paedophilia threads showing up on google searches as its too negative so they are hardly likely to try and back it as a real and genuine controversial conspiracy.

bet you see a mention of how the fbi has heard of ats though

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I wanna know why pedophiles names are sometimes withheld from the victims familys. The law says its to protect the identities, but that sounds like a cover story to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'll say this, while I don't support facbook's decision to take it down, it is fully in their right.

If one is that upset about it, the proper action would be to delete their facebook accounts and start a mass campaign against them. Just because they reinstated it does not fix the problem. With enough pressure, it will be taken down again. (But I do like the back ups, and back back ups. good ideas)

My question is, I have seen a string of pedophile things coming out of the UK...what's the deal with that?

If it is as rampant as a problem as it seems, why are the citizens not in the streets in front of the government buildings bringing this to light?

Screw a D order or whatever. Get that info out there. Stopping our children from getting abused should be number one on anybody's to do list.

Screw 9/11

Screw the NWO

Stop the pedophiles.

disclosure...I know the US is smelling like roses on this front, we have our political pedophiles. But if it came out that there was this much of a coverup...I'd be taking care of business, and not just on the internet.

Internet forums speak only to specific catagories of people. And the info SLOWLY leaks out. Look at the 9/11 movement...it's taking so long for the "regular" folk to notice it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

yes there are SOME stories around at the moment but they are only the stories they WANT you to know about. All the people involved in putting these stories out are being contacted but NONE will report Hollie's story.

when the media, politicians, law and judiciary fail you, the only choice left is to do it yourself till they are forced or shamed into action.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
facebook has a set policy this group has obviously broken the policy.
This story however has touched me, more so that its a downsyndrome girl

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Anybody, could be setting up whole societies using their weaknesses.
Anybody, with the right kind of power and a careful plan can demonize the entire western hemisphere, its current values, its passiveness. Could wait until the right time, until it is time for everything to be revealed and been blown out of proportion causing a system shock where its citizens would be rendered helpless to react with rational. A method of shaking a whole society to its core then would be in place and a meltdown would happen eating away slowly every solid foundation this society took eons to establish. That kind of society is a completely helpless and defenseless society, to its new masters, to its new saviors.

I suspect that it is not time yet for the pedophiles and other modern scourges of our society to be revealed if there is a sinister plan in place for the radical replacement of the core values of at least our western society.

God help us.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

disclosure...I know the US is smelling like roses on this front, we have our political pedophiles. But if it came out that there was this much of a coverup...I'd be taking care of business, and not just on the internet.

I take it you haven't heard of "The Franklin Cover Up" ?

A massive US child sex abuse ring at the White House no less. The people are still out there so good luck tracking them down.

Here's the youtube playlist of the the 6 part documentary that was BANNED at the time by TPTB.

www.youtube.com...

"This was the biggest scandal in the history of the U.S.A history. The story received some newspaper coverage but there was a TV News Media blackout on the subject. For this reason, most Americans have never heard of it.

Former republican Senator John Decamp was involved in the production a documentary called “Conspiracy of Silence” it was to air May 3, 1994 on the Discovery Channel. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired.

Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved. "

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join