It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook shut down 10,000 member group exposing paedophile coverup

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Facebook, without warning, has taken down the group 'We won't allow the state to cover up the Hollie Greig padeophile Scandal' after they posted details of an interview with Peter Eyre from The Palastinian Telegraph and Talk Radio Europe, where he laid out Hollie's story and named all those involved. (they could have simply removed whatever post offended them but chose to take out the group instead).

If you are not aware of this story yet - then get up to speed with it as it is a huge coverup which seems to reach up to the highest levels of power. They are doing their utmost to stop this story including legal threats and D-notices to the UK media.

There is a backup facebook page (though how long this will last) here - www.facebook.com... and an official website here www.newssenses.com

The interview can be heard on www.newssenses.com

Please take the time to learn to this horrific coverup and see how desperate they are to keep it hidden.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well, it's Facebook's site, they can do as they please ultimately. Same with ATS. If they don't like your post, they have the right to ban you.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Well, it's Facebook's site, they can do as they please ultimately. Same with ATS. If they don't like your post, they have the right to ban you.

True, but removing an offending post (or thread title as ATS has done) is easily done - removing a whole group (or thread) is an entirely different ball game.

Of course, people are also free to go and ignore this thread in favour of nice fluffy ones that don't challenge the mind or change the sickness within our society today. The sad thing is that the majority of people will, instead of doing something about it. Most have so little left inside them that they don't even feel guilt for doing so.

It should shock and shame any decent human being.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Joined.Facebook is its worst enemy.Might as well give a machine gun to your own enemy.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Joined.Facebook is its worst enemy.Might as well give a machine gun to your own enemy.

thank you star in a jar.

its good to know some people care enough to take notice

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Who are these names that Peter Eyre named id be interested to hear them
anyone know ?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Very worrying and interesting, up until the point in the radio interview when the man discredits himself by attempting to bring the Dunblane massacre into the mix.

There is no evidence for the latter whatsoever, but there is a strong case for the former and it should be investigated fully. It's a shame that he did this as I think it's done more harm than good. This obviously goes way up into the legal system and more people need to know otherwise nothing will be done, leave out the unsubstantiated claims and focus on the currently more important issues.

Thanks for sharing OP, I've already shared it with a few people and all concur with the above thus far.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilBat

The interview is on www.newssenses.com

it is worth listening to

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Regarding Dunblane, it was mentioned as there IS a slight connection with one of the people refusing to do anything with Hollie's case and Dunblane.

this is an amazing site about the whole Dunblane saga - dunblane unburied and if you still think that it was not a coverup then I don't know what will convince you. Also, why impost a 100 year secrecy ban? They didn't do that for the Hungerford massacre did they? But then he was not connected to several people in positions of power (one of which assisted in getting him (a known paedophile, the gun licence), nor was he a paedophile.

The whole group of people in positions of power helping to cover this up is very (i hate to use this word given the story) incestuous and their tentacles reach very far back and also into other cases (including Dunblane).

You need to dig much further into this story before reaching your conclusion.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

Regarding Dunblane, it was mentioned as there IS a slight connection with one of the people refusing to do anything with Hollie's case and Dunblane.

I must have switched off and missed that, who exactly and what is the connection?

Thanks for the link to the other site though, it's going to take some time to read through it...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

taken from here

We also understand that law firm Levy & McRae (who have and are still threatening the UKColumn) are the Legal Advisers to every mainstream newspaper in Scotland with the one exception of “The Scotsman”. It is also of interest to the public that Mr Peter Watson, head of litigation Levy & McRae boasts an interesting CV which includes Dunblane.

Picking up on the Hollie Greig abuse scandal, the highly regarded Scottish Law Reporter states the following

[Scottish] Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill is linked to Lord Advocate’s choice of lawyers. Amazingly, it can now be revealed the Scottish Government’s current Justice Secretary, Kenny MacAskill has long standing ties to Levy & McRae, the same law firm used by the Lord Advocate to threaten media publication of the Hollie Greig case. Mr MacAskill is now known to have served his apprenticeship at Levy & McRae and also worked at the firm for a considerable time during his years as a solicitor.

Levy & McRae sent out legal threats to websites, newspapers, & online forums. Mr MacAskill could not be contacted for any comment on developments in the case, and officials said he would not answer any questions over his previous involvement with Levy & McRae. However, several MSPs alerted to the fact the Lord Advocate has used the same firm which once employed the Justice Secretary himself, have now vowed to investigate the goings on in the Hollie Greig case. An aide to an MSP today said there may well be a problem for the Justice Secretary since the Lord Advocate has used his old law firm, throwing up the question of conflict of interest and whether the intervention against the media by Levy & McRae “may have implied Scottish Government support for the law firm’s work on behalf of the Lord Advocate.

Peter Watson was the attorney for the parents of school children
killed in Dunblane.

Peter Watson also wrote 'the book' on the Dunblane Massacre.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Do we expect anything else from a website run by the goverment?

No, I didn't think so.

Peado enabling SCUM.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Was facebook wrong? Probably, but i think you have to understand this was probably more to counter any sort of libel or defamation suit from the named parties. You don't go naming names without proof.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Was facebook wrong? Probably, but i think you have to understand this was probably more to counter any sort of libel or defamation suit from the named parties. You don't go naming names without proof.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by antonia]

but if you are aware of the case you will see this is the catch 22 - the proof can only be provided by those who were involved or are helping covering it up.

the fb page didnt name anyone and as i said, they could have just removed the post about the radio interview, not take down the whole group. it would be like ats being taken out simply because of this thread.

or like Robert Green being arrested and held for 3 days for saying he intended to hand out leaflets.

how about someone investigate this instead? a paedophile ring and other known victims (none of whom have been interviewed or investigated) and a covered up murder of Hollie's uncle who witnessed the abuse by her father shortly before his suspicious death.

anyone who has taken the time to look into this story knows that something is definitely being covered up and that it extends far further than just Hollie herself.

this coverup is huge and needs to be exposed asap.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by justyc]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

but if you are aware of the case you will see this is the catch 22 - the proof can only be provided by those who were involved or are helping covering it up.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by justyc]

I am aware of the case, this however does not change the fact what you would accused of in naming names without proof is defamation. Facebook can be held responsible for hosting it. If they believe you are just going to keep posting the information without proof then they will just squash the whole page. It makes better sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

This is no different than the "Franklin Cover-up" that has been and continues to occur in this country. It is part of the blackmail and extortion set-up by the Elite to keep Congressional people on the payroll and from exposing the "shadow government". TPTB photograph politicians with children from Boy's Town and Girl's Town outside of Omaha, which were funded extensively by none other than WARREN BUFFET, a pedophile himself!!

Search "Franklin Cover-up" a really good book.

S&F for the OP.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

the police refuse to investigate this (too many important people involved) so how can you get proof? how do you make people aware of the corruption behind the story?

if they are so concerned with clearing their names they would have sued by now but not one person has done that because the last thing they want is a court case.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
A few things come to mind, the first of which antonia already mentioned.

I don't think that Facebook may be the proper forum for that type social networking. Truthfully, I wouldn't know; I won't have anything to do with Facebook, but it seems more of a social networking web-site, than a place to host protests, investigations, witch-hunts, or anything of the sort. By allowing this thing to enter their forum, it would begin to evolve into something else completely...something more akin the ATS. And due to the very nature of what the site been in the past, geez, that could be dangerous to our handlers.

Internet censorship is COMMON...Didn't either of your parents ever say..."It's my house, I make up the rules, you gotta follow 'em!"
My daddy did, and that taught me a lesson about life.

This thread should be about the story itself, not that Facebook is exercising their freedom to do what they want with their site...

The OP asks, "the police refuse to investigate this (too many important people involved) so how can you get proof? how do you make people aware of the corruption behind the story?" while overlooking the obvious!!! There ARE plenty of places to make people aware...in fact, I don't know anything about this...you just got me interested. A viral internet campaign can be led by YOU, use a search engine to see how it's done!

Or would you rather just complain about Facebook; because in that case, the truth is, you really don't care about the story at all...

[edit on 2-3-2010 by odd1out]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I do not need to register for any new websites. But I am sure it is a horrible story.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out

The OP asks, "the police refuse to investigate this (too many important people involved) so how can you get proof? how do you make people aware of the corruption behind the story?" while overlooking the obvious!!! There ARE plenty of places to make people aware...in fact, I don't know anything about this...you just got me interested. A viral internet campaign can be led by YOU, use a search engine to see how it's done!

Or would you rather just complain about Facebook; because in that case, the truth is, you really don't care about the story at all...

[edit on 2-3-2010 by odd1out]

I wasn't complaining - i was making people aware of the situation and the lengths that are going on behind the scenes to hush this story up.

Actually im one of the group making this story as viral as possible by any means necessary! i was an admin on the taken down group, i own and designed the website and dedicated it to Hollie's story after i heard about it, i contact as many media places as i can find, i set up the chatroom and man it and i spend as much of my say as possible doing as much as i can. others are doing the same.

will you help us spread the word then?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join