Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Generation Zero Tea Party

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I propose a new political party called Generation Zero Tea Party. This would incite people to find out about the new documentary Generation Zero, and distance itself from any Tea Parties being grapped up by any of the tyrants in the Demoncrats or Rebumblican Party. It should call for an end to 'Corporations', and end to lobbiests, an end to PACs, classes in High Schools for firearm training, and an end to the conspiracy by the drug manufacturers to promote ill health, and PC drug use. Start by cleaning up the FDA. Also a call to end 'marginal banking'/counterfeiting by banks. Any other major ideas, please give a shout.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Gregarious]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Good day.

Not wanting to rain down on your parade, but I believe it is one of the rules that you do not try to set up a political group/movement through the use of ATS. Just saying.

ON TOPIC

I am no American, but I believe it is good that people try to counter what is going on in the world keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
"PC drug use"

I like how people who champion self-reliance and self-liberties still deny drug use. What a bunch of #ing hypocrites.

new topics

join