It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings in Louisiana

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As you said its mainly student accommodation, one would assume that the parking lot has security cameras?

Would be best contacting the guards? Perhaps don't tell the real story (or your thoughts) but perhaps suggest that you saw someone attempting to break into one of the cars that he was hiding/ brushing against?

Just a thought

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In addition to my prior posts....I would like to echo what another poster just said.

Know nothing can harm you, know fear is what gives negative energy power.

And second...I would bless your home and picture a particular area around your home. In your deepest sincere heart of hearts, bless your home knowing you have the right to bless it and you have the right to protect your area spiritually. Claim your area as your dwelling, be positive in this mindset.

Ask the spirits whos light is love to be with you and dwell with you in your home.

I get the feeling this has already been done by your other self....which is why your friends saw another you. But the you 'you' can do this also, making the awareness of protection stronger. 2 is better then 1.

The outsider could be some lunatic in real time and space...there are many creeps out there. Someone could of been trying to brake into some cars.

If your not into the whole 'spirit world' idea...then kindly disregard my posts if you like

All my best
LV

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
With all do respect, where did the OP go? Did the boogeyman get him on his way to school?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hello,

An interesting read and I hope your situation improves- whatever you decide to do. Please keep us informed and lets hope you don't have cause to use flashlights or guns

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
As with all the stories...Photos or videos.Or nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Might I just say that I'm amazed at how long this thread has been going on? All of the posts say one of two things:
1) Be very afraid. Get guns and holy water and fight for your life
2)Relax. Check your facts.
Personally, I have always believed that fear is the greatest impediment to clear thinking. So I vote: Relax, check your facts.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by euwhajavb

Interesting euwhajavb, over the years I have had some strange doppelgänger effects as well. Many of my friends have claimed to see me out and about the town when I have not been in town.

The most frightening experience I ever had is when I had my mother move in with me while her new home was being built. I went to sleep on the first night she was over and in the middle of the night(@ 3:00 AM approx) I woke up to see myself standing at the foot of my own bed in a lumber jacket and a tuque. I leaped out of bed screaming at the top of my lungs and swung for all my life crashing into my closet and injuring myself slightly. I have a small hall light so my room is never completely dark so that's why I make the claim that what ever it was it sure looked like me. When I turned on the rest of lights and no one was there.

It scared the hell out of me, and my mother who was about 78 at the time. She's absolutely petrified of my home now.

Needless to say, I have been tested since for sleep disorders and none were found. I have never had any history of sleep walking prior to that or any since, if that's what it was. I was 38 years old when this happened.

typo

[edit on 2-3-2010 by davec0021]

Good general info about the doppelgänger effect and according to Norse Legends I'm going to die soon.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2-3-2010 by davec0021]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You haven't been messing around with a weegie board have you? They can open up doors to evil spirits and possession.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by crusaderiam]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We may never know....but if it stays weird, keep us all posted. Freaky!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO THE MOTHMAN PROPHECIES

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think it sounds alot like the mothman sighthings. He usually appears before a tragedy occurs but let's hope not. Louisiana has already had enough of that.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox

Originally posted by euwhajavb
Well it is Louisiana, but it's also LSU. I'm not familiar with any stories, I moved here from Georgia a few months ago.

Hmmm... Jackson County -

On Walker Road, witnesses have claimed to see the apparition of a tall man dressing in black attire walking through rooms in their homes during any given hour of the night or day. Residents have also made reports of strange noises and vibrations that comes from the ground; sounding and feeling as if some invisible train were coming through.

Source

And other strange happenings in Saint Tammany County -

At the old SSA School, many people have reported hearing disembodied screams and voices, unearthly noises and the sounds of someone breathing behind them. Fleeting shadows have also been seen here and many have made reports of glowing orbs floating about.

Source

Oh man, I live in St. Tammany Parish about 3 miles from SSA. That kinda creeps me out. I used to work with some girls who went to SSA and they used to tell stories about how creepy that place is. One of them I keep in touch with on Facebook. I'm going to have to send her a message asking her if she remembers anything.

Louisiana is known for haunted places, as is a lot of the south. We have a really bad past.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Paintball gun a cross holy water and a big mean pit bull, Gather these things and get it filmed.Just ask what it wants

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I lived in AZ most of my life, and there are many, many stories in Indian legends about "Skinwalkers". This sounds kind of like that. Here is some more info:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
WHAT IS WITH THE HOLY WATER?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
This is probably just a case of a conspiracy minded young man making something out of nothing.

Ya know, if I looked out my apartment window and saw a creepy guy crouching down between cars, I would call the police, grab my knife, and confront the thieving bastard.

Spend too much time thinking about aliens/demons/conspiracies, and you just might mistake a tall petty theft for an otherworldly entity...

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Blender]

I see yea use that Beautiful Hippie JC as your Avatar! "Q" do yea think JC would grab a Knife an throw shapes with the Dark Hat in the Car Park?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No way, the only way Johhny would see this kind of thing is after he took a hand full of pills with some beer to wash it down. Then he would be in no shape to throw anything!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shieldedwolf
WHAT IS WITH THE HOLY WATER?
Yeah, anyway!

It has been established that this 'thing' drinks cats blood.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I saw this video on youtube of a guy going around town in an alien costume that used a type of stilts that made him a few feet taller. The costume was pretty realistic. He just walked around town looking as suspicious as possible until police showed up. The whole ordeal was to prove that police monitor the city with surveillance cameras. Maybe its a college student messing around? Here is the video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by smashing31
No way, the only way Johnny would see this kind of thing is after he took a hand full of pills with some beer to wash it down. Then he would be in no shape to throw anything!

All do i love Johnny! its the Cat blender with Jesus as his lookalike thats were im coming from.....

[edit on 2-3-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join