It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings in Louisiana

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Are you near any army bases, abandoned buildings, underground bases?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Have a listen to this coast t coast show they talk of something similar!

Klein believes many humans are manipulated by fallen angels, whose strategy is to keep us from the knowledge of who we really are.

He also claimed that in New Orleans, shape-shifting fallen angels were recently captured on video, and promised to make the recording available as proof of their existence.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
I was watching the parking lot tonight, as was the guy across the way. I did have my girlfriend's digital camera ready, and he had his gun I'm sure, just in case. Nothing out of the ordinary tonight, but I want to know if anyone knows of something similar so that I know better how to deal with whatever it possibly is.

This is the perfect example of why I never go ANYWHERE without my camera. You shouldn't either. When I'm at home, its always sitting on my entertainment center, ready to grab at a moments notice. When you say her didgital camera wasn't "ready", what do you mean? It sounds like watched this "thing" for a couple minutes. Surley thats enough time to grab her camera out of her purse and take some pictures?

Reminds me of the other day when my friend and I were at our local lake, and suddenly a family of deer came out of the trees 20 feet away, and pranced right up to us. They stopped about 10 feet from us and just stood and stared at us. My first instinct was "man!, get your phone out and take a picture!"

In this day and age there really is no reason for people not to have access to a camera when something interesting happens.

Anyway, this sounds like it could have been an unusually tall theif. This would explain why he was crouching between cars, trying to stay out of sight. Was anything stolen out of any of the cars?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Great Story! I agree with other posters, I carry my gun at all times. If this is a very large homeless man eating cats, then the gun could come in handy. At the same time, you never, ever shoot at anything until it is identified and you are in fear of losing your life. So, definitely DO NOT shoot at it from your balcony, or even if face to face unless it is attacking you!

Now, if it is not a very large cat-eating homless man (I think it is), then it is paranormal in some respect and your gun is useless anyway. You must approach it with complete confidence, interest, and respect, but without fear. If it is some dimensional being or cryptid or lost soul then you have nothing to fear anyway. If it is some evil creature, then your only defense is your internal rectitude and spirituality. If you are not confident and assertive, then you could become a victim.

Praying is always GREAT! No matter what religion you are, praying will help! It ALWAYS helps! 100%, no question! It doesn't matter who you pray to, it only matters that you do it.

1st. Be thankful for the opportunities in front of you, be thankful for the skills and intelligence you have to work with, be thankful for your roommates and friends and family, be thankful for you school and town. After all of that things will seem better, but if you still need guidance, then you can ask for the wisdom to approach this situation and the strength to endure it. It is really a pretty straighforward and simple solution to the most drastic situations!
p.s. (it will work even if it turns out to be a large homeless guy.)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If it used your computer...

You have time and date.
Dig through your browser history for that time and date.
Look at your regular forums to see if you posted anything.
Maybe there is a post here on ATS, from "you", at that moment when you were not home.

:|
David Grouchy

[edit on 2-3-2010 by davidgrouchy]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I was stationed at Ft. Polk LA, there are things that happen there that can't be explained. And I do not believe in hocus pocus stuff. But other people do, like voodoo, to them this is real and maybe it is? Anything that causes fear and anxiety is of evil period!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is a scary story, Never heard of anything like this here in England,

The guy hasn't replied for a few days, I hope it didnt get him

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sigh....

First off, I would strongly suggest ignoring the "suggestions" of aggressively confronting this creature with violence. Not only is it a really neanderthal thing to do, especially if the creature has done nothing to provoke a violent reaction, but, if it is some sort of supernatural being, a paintball gun or bat isn't going to do much against an incorperal or psychic being.

If it is some sort of psychical being, your best bet is to use religous or spiritual methods of dealing with it, based on your own personal beliefs, or bring someone with you who possesess such methods. Holy water, crucifixes, amulets, prayers, psychic force ect would be far more effective weapons than blunt crude force, if the being is some form of spirit or demon.

Given all the wierd stuff affoot in your area, I doubt this would be a sasquatch, which I believe is simply an elusive and undiscovered, but very mundane, physical creature. My guess is pure paranormal. I would look into this 40 year old dude, perhaps past incidents in his life, politely quiz him to see if there's any connection. Could be poltergeist related.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
HAARP

Definitely HAARP

P.S. Guns won't work on radio waves from Alaska!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
very interesting story bud. i totaly believe your story because you were very detailed and wrote alot there... its good that you have other people who are also hearing and seeing things, makes it that more credible. i like the idea of setting up a webcam maybe in your home and out in the parking lot. keep your eyes and ears pealed. keep us updated please, this interests me greatly.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Sigh....

First off, I would strongly suggest ignoring the "suggestions" of aggressively confronting this creature with violence. Not only is it a really neanderthal thing to do, especially if the creature has done nothing to provoke a violent reaction, but, if it is some sort of supernatural being, a paintball gun or bat isn't going to do much against an incorperal or psychic being.

If it is some sort of psychical being, your best bet is to use religous or spiritual methods of dealing with it, based on your own personal beliefs, or bring someone with you who possesess such methods. Holy water, crucifixes, amulets, prayers, psychic force ect would be far more effective weapons than blunt crude force, if the being is some form of spirit or demon.

Given all the wierd stuff affoot in your area, I doubt this would be a sasquatch, which I believe is simply an elusive and undiscovered, but very mundane, physical creature. My guess is pure paranormal. I would look into this 40 year old dude, perhaps past incidents in his life, politely quiz him to see if there's any connection. Could be poltergeist related.

i know this "advice" sounds all well and good.

but for your own safety, do not attempt interaction of any kind with this creature without arming yourself. i dont care what this person says you have evidence suggesting this thing attacks and eats cats.

whos to say *whatever* it is will not attempt to attack and eat you. look, im a spiritual guy too and im all for the prayer, but little amulets and bottles of holy water arent going to stop something 7 FEET TALL TRYING TO EAT YOU. you could very well wake up and find the damn thing in your bathroom or something.

get something. dont attack it unless you have to.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Sigh....

Chances are if you approach it, you will find out it is just some crazy 6'7" vietnam veteran living off of cats, but there is always the chance that when it turns around to face you, you won't reconize it as a human being.

If thats the case, kill it. Do your very best to kill it immediatley. Unload your entire clip into this things body. Focus your aim on its forehead and its torso. I don't care if its got the face of a teddy bear. If its not human, our job is to immediatley, and violently do away with it. He is not supposed to be here, and our job as humans is to defend our turf with any means neccisary.

People saying "no, if it is not human, don't kill it. try to communicate with it. see if its friendly. wait for it to attack you first."

Yeah. Wait for an unknown being to show aggression. Thats really a good idea. If it gets aggresive, its not going to shove you and insult your mother like a human being. Its going to turn you inside out, then make you dissapear with the snap of its fingers. Don't give it a chance!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Blender]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com.../c/514C920386902232/0/wQIuBxw20Q8

This is my first post here at ats but I feel this is too important to let go.
Ken Klein is about to release the entities he has filmed at New Orleans.
There is a TREMENDOUS mount of activity going on there

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting thing you have going on. So many mysterious things going on the world, but elusive enough to let most people go blind. I have no idea what are you dealing with but sounds pretty much that it's not good, I can tell that.

I would invest some time and effort to try to capture some of the phenomena. Let night vision camera record the whole night ( if possible ) in the hotspot and try to get some unexplainable sounds with digital recorder.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Lets try to figure out if its evil first, then we can say whether or not it is a fallen angel/ghost/alien.....maybe you can put up a cross or crucifix outsider ur home? or anywhere this creature stares into? or maybe draw crosses with chalk all over the street/sidewalk?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I believe your story to be true in your eyes, but it all reminds me of a bad movie where college kids pulling pranks and fabricating stories. It's not unheard of to have someone break into rooms and computers in search of personal data, and knowing the window to be your own you mind could see a familiar face rather than an intruder. I am not a huge skeptic but as many are stating some recorded form of proof would help validate.

As for the cats... ALF?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I figured I have to chime in since recently I went through a discovery phase where I did paranormal investigations for a few years. I'll tell ya what, I learned a LOT about the field even though I am a good skeptic. Still undecided about "ghosts" but I do know for certain that there is clearly more to our universe than "meets the eye" (or other empirical senses).

Anyway, when did you move into this apartment? Do you know who lived there before you? How long has the 40 yr old lived in the complex?

When you moved in, did you do any "cleaning" of the place? By cleaning, I mean spiritual cleaning by burning sage. That is known to clean negative energy away from a dwelling. Maybe it is BS made up by the sage growers union
, maybe not.

If you moved in recently, did you have the locks changed?

Also, make sure you have extra batteries for that camera. It is amazing how Murphy's Law can kick in when things like this happen. You will have 100% charge and then as soon as you are ready to get a shot of whatever it is, dead batteries. It happens all the time.

The time-shift roommate thing is interesting too. Was this the same roommate that saw your double in your gf's window? Have you re-created the incident where you go into her room and sit at the computer while they go outside and look up? They may notice something different between what they saw before, and the real you.

Do you know how the cats were killed? Normal animal battle wounds or mutilation?

Lastly, a gun does nothing in this situation. I know, this is ATS where the first reaction for everything from a homeless cat-eater to a bee sting is to get a gun, but you don't have to. It sounds like where you are at is rather well populated and this thing is not threatening you directly.

In my few years of paranormal investigation I find that emotion has a lot to do with experience. Is anybody going through additional stress? Of course, this is something occurring out in the pkg lot of your apt complex so it does not have to be you or your roommates...

Somebody else mentioned to write down a log of the incidents, and another person advised to do EMF / EVP work. Those are two great ideas. If you decide to keep a log, write down the following:
date, time, temperature, humidity, incident details.

You can get a cheap EMF detector from ebay - you don't need to dump a ton of cash on a tri-field or anything. Go walk around the parking lot with the EMF detector and see if there are any unusual pockets of EMF (the malfunctioning light pole might be a source). Then do it again the next day to see if your readings are consistent. Now you have a baseline. If you see this thing in the parking lot again, go down as soon as it is gone and check for unusual EMF that varies from your baseline readings.

EVP may or may not work for you. There may be so many people around that you will pick up voices / sounds from other residents at all hours thus making it near impossible to catch any good EVPs without contamination. I had a case where the house seemed silent (could not hear anything with the naked ear) but lo-and-behold I had what I though was excellent EVPs all over the tape. Turns out I was picking up voices of people at the bar across the street. The recorders will pick up more than your ears can and in a well populated area of night-owls (like a university) you will get this type of contamination all night long.

I'd be willing to answer any questions.

Oh yeah, somebody else mentioned a medium/psychic. Be careful if you decide to do this though - test them first. I never believed in mediums / psychics before but in my paranormal investigation days I did manage to run into two excellent psychics. Blew my mind, actually. But in finding those two legit people, I ran into dozens of crackpots, scammers and psychos.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by nydsdan]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
www.youtube.com.../c/514C920386902232/0/wQIuBxw20Q8

This is my first post here at ats but I feel this is too important to let go.
Ken Klein is about to release the entities he has filmed at New Orleans.
There is a TREMENDOUS mount of activity going on there

About to release? I'm sure he means about to make available for purchase on his rediculous website.

Hes all about making a buck.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the case of the Heebie Jeebies OP.

Some freaky stuff taken at face value.

Some of my Thoughts...

The "you" that your friends saw, if was really at your PC there would be a record.

The screams? animals make some aweful noises, ever hear Coyotes in the spring? freaky.

The tall "man", judging height is not 100% accurate. The actions of this indivdual are at minimum suspicious and warrent conversations with your local law officals.

The superstitious part or me says you need to either move or reinforce your residence with some "Positive" energy. Locate objects that give you comfort and make you feel protected, display them in postions of prominance.

The logical side of me says

-Call the police
-Hire an exterminator
-Get yourself some cheap night vision equpiment
-Keep a camera near your bed
-Read some guides on local wildlife.
-Tell your friends to stop drinking the cheap stuff.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Helmkat]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
To the OP,

I'll assume your apartment complex is somewhat older, and probably has some kind of history to it...

With that being said, you are 100% experiencing a type of haunting. The description of the Tall Man with a Black Coat is common with all the other things you have described...

Does your girlfriend seem indifferent toward the whole thing? Has she been acting strange lately, specifically right before this all started? If so she may be the cause of some of the happenings through her physic abilities. In other words, she is manifesting this stuff because she is stressed or bothered by some thing lately...It could be any of you, but more often than not its a female that does this type of activity (think poltergeists). I know I sound crazy, but I have had very similar experiences in my past due to my sister and my parents finally called a paranormal expert who told us that my sister was causing the spirits to manifest because see is a powerful conduit for them to use...

You know what? Just research "Mysterious Tall Man" or Tall dark figures and you will see!

The part about you in the window leads me to believe it's either your girl or your roommate manifesting this stuff. There is no denying the majority of the stuff that has happened has happened to you guys right?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join