It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings in Louisiana

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kawacat

We are trying basically everything. My roommate is religious and he told us he would pray.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't really want to attack whatever it is unless it initiates the incident. I'd rather KNOW it was harmful before I made it act accordingly.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
not sure if dogs are allowed. id buy or borrow a rottweiler.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by euwhajavb

Great!

Just say please God send your heavenly angels around us with Jesus - then picture the Guardian Angels all around your place - hugely tall beings of light.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
A few days ago I saw the shadow of something moving around in my kitchen while I was in the living room. I was alone and it spooked the hell out of me. I slowly peered into my kitchen, and saw nothing. It defintely made me wonder about our reality.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i think the 40 year old guy has something to do with it... whyd it keep looking at him....hmmm

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'd have a really strong portable flood light ready for this visitor--along with the baseball bat, paint gun, etc., that others recommended. You can get million lumen spot lights from WalMart or a home improvement store. The next time that thing showed up, I'd put my big spot light on him.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
reply to post by LurkerMan

Well, I don't know for sure if it was the same thing. My roommates said it was me in my girlfriend's room.

as soon as you mention this my first thought was a Shapeshifter of some sort. How else could he mimic you character ?? I don't believe in them .. but..

.......as of the last 4 years ... I've experinced some REALLY wierd stuff going on in my families lives... and it's still goes unexplained to this day ..

Disappearing house items thread ..

and no we don't do quiji ..

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawacat

OK, now I am going to say something you might not believe.

But I am saying it anyway.

Pray to God and the Lord Jesus to surround your place with their angels and to keep you safe - and thank them.

My wife and I have prayed this very prayer.. and yes.. some it has subsided.. and some we've taken authority over it.. but.. some times it persists.. or something else replaces what was removed..it seems.

*looks at euwhajavb seriously*.. I'm telling you.... something is up.. and I can not put my finger on it.. the only other thing that we done is annoint the house.....everyone is having wied.. REALLy wierd dreams.. nightmarish in fact... and again .. they subside for a time..

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
A few days ago I saw the shadow of something moving around in my kitchen while I was in the living room. I was alone and it spooked the hell out of me. I slowly peered into my kitchen, and saw nothing. It defintely made me wonder about our reality.

my wife saw a shadow of a person float behind her in the reflection of the window about 2 months ago.. she wield around and thought it was our grandson .. but..

nothing was there.. she KNOWS what she saw ....

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingup
I'd have a really strong portable flood light ready for this visitor--along with the baseball bat, paint gun, etc., that others recommended. You can get million lumen spot lights from WalMart or a home improvement store. The next time that thing showed up, I'd put my big spot light on him.

excellent idea!! ever see 1 million candle power.. it will fry the retintas in your eyes.. seriously.. it's what they use on tanks..

but .. it would definately get it's attn..

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I am not sure I would like to shine a light on it to find out what it is...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Key2life

yea.. that the downside for sure!! *gulp*..
but.. at with a cam and a high pwr'd flood light.. you'd definatelly be getting a great shot ...whatever it may be. *shiver*..

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

You know what I always found strange? When ever someone tries to record or find something like that with a flash light they never succeed. It's like what ever they are looking for resists being seen on our own accord. It only shows its self if it wants to be seen.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

That is a very weird and scary group of events.

I would wonder how the very different events tie together, if they do.
Please keep updating us on any further occurrences, please.

I was troubled with a doppleganger over 25 years ago, numerous events spread over a 6 month period. I moved from Florida to Virginia during the time period and the doppelganger followed me. Then the events stopped as suddenly as they started, I never came up with any explanation for it.

I had close friends converse with the doppelganger, when I was actually about two miles away from the place that they were at. They were quite surprised to see my doppelganger, as they had left me at the office we worked in to go to lunch. I skipped lunch that day. They returned from lunch and asked me how I got back so quickly. I told them that I had never left the office.

They didn't believe me, as they had saw me sitting at a cafe eating my lunch. They spoke to the doppelganger and it had a conversation with them. They were convinced it was me.

They were flabbergasted when I provided evidence in the form of eyewitnesses that I had never left the office during the period in question.

I am looking forward to hearing what else may happen there at LSU.

Star and Flag!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

They called my name and waved to me, and they said I just sort of looked at them and then got up and walked away from the window. The thing is.. I wasn't home. I was in class. Sure enough, they got to the apartment and came in and I wasn't here, and they were all freaked out. They told me about it when I got home, and it kind of scared me too, since they saw this ghost thing that was pretending to be me, but we all kind of stopped talking about it.

The next day, I was standing at the bus stop and heard two girls talking about the noise that had woken them up last night. "Sounded like an animal being tortured." I said I heard it too, and that we had looked outside but saw nothing. They seemed freaked out. On Saturday, maintenance found two dead cats in the bushes next to one of the gates. I only know this because they sent out notices to everyone, trying to make sure no one was missing their cat or something.

It looked like a tall man wearing a big coat, but there was just something not human about it. It was huddled against a lamp post that has been broken since we moved in, so I could see its outline but not any detail.

Dude, it's very hard to say something but, based in these parts of your report I quoted, I'll take the risk. Start doing a very very discrete research, probing people of your building and neighborhood, very subtly, doing your best to remain calm and try to find out if in your university there are fraternities or/and sororities or secret groups within them, practicing any sort of occultist rituals: Freemason rituals, voodoo, wicca, ouija table, channelizing, invocations, stuffs like that. I suspect the cats were used in blood sacrifices. Once you're in Louisiana, IMO you should seriously regard this point of view.
It's quite import you don't push it too hard, over people you will ask about that, 'cos obviously, if there's such occultist group in your university, definitely you WON'T WANT call their attention. If you find out exactly what I'm talking about here, regard these steps:

1 - Make your friends aware and don't panic them.
2 - Make them keep silence.
3 - Try to find out if these rituals are involving employees of university, I mean scholars, teachers, people of director board, people of maintenance... or just students.
4 - If you find out that it's a small isolated group of students, may be interesting warn the authorities of the university. ANONYMOUSLY!!!!! Don't be stupid get involving directly and be sure none of your apartment will play hero.
5 - If you find out, there are people of university staff involved. Warn the cops!!! ANONYMOUSLY!!!
6 - If you find out, this sh*t is too big, GET THE F*CK OFF this university. Believe me, doesn't worth stay in a place like this. Once that people did open some dimensional portal and there are entities affecting the students, the best thing you can do is save yourself and your buddies.

Hope I'd helped! Good luck!!!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just thinking aloud... I find this fascinating but thats just me. It makes you wonder how many more odd sightings we may have in the future even...
But that goes into philosophies... but... do you all believe that perhaps more beings, if possible, will begin to make themselves more present and obvious in our lifetime? Again this is merely speculations, but I would like to know some opinions. I have a feeling we will have many posts alike this in the future *nods*

Hmmm... Curious.. When you see this dark figure, do you get any sensations or emotions outside of the obvious (curiosity, fear) ?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It's interesting that a shadow figure seems to be involved with the sighting of your doppelganger. A couple of years ago, I encountered my husband's doppelganger in our house late at night. I was at the computer in the kitchen and had a clear view of the living room, where my husband was watching tv. The house was dark except for the lights of the computer and tv. I saw him walk across the living room floor and head down the hallway and turn the corner. I assumed he was going to the bathroom but the light never came on. I called out to him to see what was wrong and he answered me from the couch in the living room, where he'd been the whole time. Freaked me out a bit but I attributed it to shadows and my tired eyes.

However, later that night we had switched places--he was at the computer in the kitchen and I was on the couch. I heard a noise in the kitchen and glanced up to see him walk across the room to towards the bedroom at the back of the house. It was very clearly him--there was enough light this time to see the back of his head, his shirt and his legs. He sorta disappeared into the shadow at the bedroom door and I thought he'd just gone to bed. Until I turned my head to see him still sitting at the computer! The doppelganger incident has never happened again but I still wonder about it. It spooks my husband and he doesn't like to talk about it though.

What's really odd is that we also spotted a shadow figure in our house during the same time period. I never saw it myself but my 2 kids sure did. My daughter, who was 11 at the time, described it as a tall "man" with a hat on. He apparently walked across the bedroom and across the top of my son's toddler bed and through the wall. Both kids saw "him" at the same time and although I didn't question my son (who was 5 and also autistic) or talk about it around him, he didn't sleep in that bed for over a year after that.

I wonder what the purpose is behind their imitating of people?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Do they still have laws against witchcraft in Louisiana? If not, there's no point alerting the authorities. Does the building have CCTV? If so, you might ask to view the recordings for the night in question. Are there fraternities on campus that like to play elaborate pranks? You might want to look into that one, too.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Get these things:

1) Bible
2) Dog
3) Big ass flashlight
4) 12 gauge pump shotgun
5) Motion sensor game camera

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join