Strange Happenings in Louisiana

page: 24
142
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
OP, He could be Dead! anyone think of that




posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Id just like to mention that jeepers creepers is a terrible film ^.^



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would like to add that the OP last visited ATS on the 5th..So he has had a chance to see all of the responses on this thread. If he were going to answer he would have done it already. I am sure this thread will either be put in the HOAX forum or will slowly die.



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow ok, first of all this is the owner of the account. My brother asked me about this incident but I was too busy to look into it on my own. I referred him to here and gave him the password so he could easily post his problems. It seems to have been resolved and I think it was a one time incident. He checked back on the 5th and due to all the criticism, didn't want to reply. I have experienced first hand most of the things I have said, granted some of it was sarcasm. To those who took this seriously, thank you. It put his mind more at ease.

Secondly, half of you think this is a hoax. What's to gain? He was just looking for help as I believe this is his first experience with unexplainable phenomena.



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by euwhajavb
 


whoa firsties on you being back

did you take any pictures or anything cool? or are you just back to keep this going?



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by euwhajavb
 


whoa firsties on you being back

did you take any pictures or anything cool? or are you just back to keep this going?
No, I live in Georgia, this was my brother's post. I don't intend to keep this going, unless whatever it was pops back into my brother's life. And next time, I guess I'll find a different place since apparently to have an issue helpfully resolved here it is required to have evidence of things that usually aren't very easily evidenced. Otherwise, half of the members will debunk you as a hoax.

Oh and yes this was posted on other boards as well. He felt he needed any and all help he could get. He was very shaken by this.



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by euwhajavb
 


Hmm.

You would think he would be more freaked out by this.

Why don't you have him come back on and explain himself to us along with some pictures etc?

I mean he has the internet, right?



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by euwhajavb
 


Hmm.

You would think he would be more freaked out by this.

Why don't you have him come back on and explain himself to us along with some pictures etc?

I mean he has the internet, right?
I just said he was very shaken by this. There are no pictures. He could come back on, I guess, but what would that prove? There's no tangible evidence that this happened, for the same reason barely anyone else has tangible evidence of these encounters. They happen quickly and the knee-jerk reaction is not to get a camera, it's to figure out how dangerous the situation is and what you are going to do about it.



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by euwhajavb
 


Well.. ok

Obviously you or him or whomever garnered that much attn. then you just come in and say oops only saw that clone guy once along with shadowman, false alarm.

I guess it's pretty much whatever now but I still think he should come on.



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If it is necessary, I'll call tomorrow and tell him the members of the board I let him post on want to talk to him about it some more and see if he will.



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
Wow ok, first of all this is the owner of the account. My brother asked me about this incident but I was too busy to look into it on my own. I referred him to here and gave him the password so he could easily post his problems. It seems to have been resolved and I think it was a one time incident. He checked back on the 5th and due to all the criticism, didn't want to reply. I have experienced first hand most of the things I have said, granted some of it was sarcasm. To those who took this seriously, thank you. It put his mind more at ease.

Secondly, half of you think this is a hoax. What's to gain? He was just looking for help as I believe this is his first experience with unexplainable phenomena.


I'm not trying to sound like I'm accusing you of anything because...afterall it was an interesting (fake?) story that entertained us here...BUT, I just find it to be all_too_convinient that your "brother" wrote it as a (means) to save your credibility here. My advice? Tell your brother not to post this on several other websites then dissapear till big brother comes back to explain that he "had a problem". I don't believe your "brother" wrote anything but that's your story, so if it's true, change your password and never give it to him again K?


I liked the story, so I won't take that away from you. Stars and flags are there for the story alone, so KUDOS. I don't like what seems to me like a fabrication to gain attention.



[edit on 9-3-2010 by Wookiep]



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I hate that it seems that someone just down the road from me attempted to trick one of my favorite sites. On behalf of all of Louisiana, im very sorry ATS.



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cidrolls4s
 


Hi!

I haven't 'contibuted' to this thread until now. Don't know why, but from the first post it seemed 'fishy'. No need to apologise. :-)

Peace!



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave
 


ya know, now that i think about it, it kinda seemed that way to me too. guess i wanted it to be real because of the familiar setting. lol



posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I dont care whether its a hoax or not... that scared the crap out of me!

I completely echo these sentiments..


Originally posted by WWJFKD
Just wanted to chime in. I don't normally comment on things like this but wow. Its 03:00 and that is one seriously creepy story. So much for sleeping. Please keep us up to date on how this progresses. i am intrigued to say the least. Thanks for sharing.

S + F


:shk:



posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
ok im not sure if it was mentioned on here as im not trying to read every post. but if i where you id ask the 40 year old guy if he has any health problems that he knows of. if he say no tell him to get looked at by a doctor. i had this happen years ago when my uncle died, i did research and found that death my come days weeks or months befor it actualy takes its toll. it can "manifest" so to speak in any form to watch its victim. what your friends saw may have been it watching the guy waiting for its chance, if thats the case it also explains why it ignored you. it also explains the cat deal. cats are gaurdians, keeping death at bay, if by some chance death managed to rid the area of all cats, it can be present at all time and you would never know. the only way to know for sure is to use a quiji board, WARNING!! only use it if you have protection, do not provoke, try to intimidate, or threten anything that may comunicate, do not alow anything to enter anyone (or anything for that matter) unless you know you can rid yourself of it, never alow anything to comunicate throgh another person, always use the board, and most importantly befor you start find every posible way to close the door you open, if you leave any part of it open things can only get worse. i had to learn all of that the hard way

[edit on 10-3-2010 by duchien]



posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

I'm not trying to sound like I'm accusing you of anything because...afterall it was an interesting (fake?) story that entertained us here...BUT, I just find it to be all_too_convinient that your "brother" wrote it as a (means) to save your credibility here. My advice? Tell your brother not to post this on several other websites then dissapear till big brother comes back to explain that he "had a problem". I don't believe your "brother" wrote anything but that's your story, so if it's true, change your password and never give it to him again K?
Wookie, your post was exactly what I was thinking when I read the long awaited return post.

I think the 'excuse' is far more fishy than the original post!

Is there a T&C violation there, I wonder?



posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by duchien
 






i did research and found that death my come days weeks or months befor it actualy takes its toll. it can "manifest" so to speak in any form to watch its victim. what your friends saw may have been it watching the guy waiting for its chance




I don't get it. Can you explain this? Where did you research this? What exactly would constitute a good 'chance' for death to claim it's victim?





it also explains the cat deal. cats are gaurdians, keeping death at bay, if by some chance death managed to rid the area of all cats, it can be present at all time and you would never know.


So, as long as there's a cat in proximity, death is kept at bay? How would death 'rid the area of all cats'? No need for specifics....just give me a general idea.






the only way to know for sure is to use a quiji board, WARNING!! only use it if you have protection, do not provoke, try to intimidate, or threten anything that may comunicate, do not alow anything to enter anyone (or anything for that matter) unless you know you can rid yourself of it, never alow anything to comunicate throgh another person, always use the board, and most importantly befor you start find



Can you elaborate on this too? Are you saying that if an entity is contacted
via ouija board, they'll typically ask permission as to whether or not they can 'enter' someone\somethng?



posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
Interesting story - it might be an idea to arm yourself with a camera. If this 'thing' is showing itself more often you may be able to catch it on film.


yeah take a video or a picture of that creepy man if he shows up again, and it might be a good idea to also arm yourself with a handgun or a baseball bat or an army knife if guns are not allowed.. you know just for safety. And your story is interesting and a bit creepy too



posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by duchien
it also explains the cat deal. cats are gaurdians, keeping death at bay,


There's a half eaten mouse on my garden that I think would massively disagree with that statement.





new topics
top topics
 
142
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

log in

join