Strange Happenings in Louisiana

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
G'day

Yet again we see the inverse law of stars & flags applying here.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodward
Please labelt his thread as a hoax!!

The OP Is obviously not going to reappear

Hoax or not..........

If they don't reappear and tell me to stop, then I'm gonna run with the Idea and write a TV show or at least a short script/video for the festivals.

Actually, I think that is what the OP had in mind from the get go. A fishing expedition for more characters, ideas, conclusions etc....

edit to add.....I have formulated a very interesting twist to this story that is so bizarre, so crazy that this could be made into a series or full length feature that would make "Paranormal Activity" look trite and lame. U2U me MrOP if you want to know what it is.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Being prepared for the worst is usually the best stance. However, I did put in a few lines to allow for an open dialogue. For example, don't offend it, don't rush attack it, don't blind it, just let it know loudly that if it continues to approach that you are prepared to defend yourself.

Even a human approaching a gorilla would know that it's in an aggressive stance and that to respond accordingly.

Just because I gave the OP solid advice on how to defend himself doesn't mean I condone attacking first.

Allowing yourself to be open to an attack if one presents itself is ignorance at it's best.

If the being is intelligent and you state that you will defend yourself or it see's you in an aggressive stance it will know how to deal with you accordingly.

Thanks,

Fakshon

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox

Originally posted by euwhajavb
Well it is Louisiana, but it's also LSU. I'm not familiar with any stories, I moved here from Georgia a few months ago.

Hmmm... Jackson County -

On Walker Road, witnesses have claimed to see the apparition of a tall man dressing in black attire walking through rooms in their homes during any given hour of the night or day. Residents have also made reports of strange noises and vibrations that comes from the ground; sounding and feeling as if some invisible train were coming through.

Source

And other strange happenings in Saint Tammany County -

At the old SSA School, many people have reported hearing disembodied screams and voices, unearthly noises and the sounds of someone breathing behind them. Fleeting shadows have also been seen here and many have made reports of glowing orbs floating about.

Source

I went to the Saint Paul's School in Covington and dated a girl from the SSA school. She swore she too heard voices at the old nuns building. Some of my friends and I tried sneaking on their campus to go "hear" those voices but got caught and were banned from SSA LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm calling this thread fake... the OP hasn't came back to answer any questions at all.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I'm calling this thread fake... the OP hasn't came back to answer any questions at all.

So what? its grown into something that nobody expected and its given us links an storys that made us laugh an apprehensive at the same time! its a good tread imo regardless if its a joke, lighten up man.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
well it might be worth someone in the area maybe going and seeing if they can find the OP and ask what happened....

For all we know they could of been involved in some kind of accident ???

Worth looking into b4 we all jump to conclusions..... surely with the info from the OP we could trace where these guys are ???

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The OP stated he was in Baton Rouge, La He is a student at LSU.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by euwhajavb

it sounds like you've got a shadow figure. bad news. man ...

all darkness... no light. those two dead cats. they were sacrifices.

you need something equally holy to counter balance that. you need to take swift action. get the entire area blessed by a priest. your room too. you most definitely should be praying for assistance.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truth smuggler

the sacrament of the eucharist done on the location where the cats were found should counter balance that. with a blessing as well. the holy eucharist is very improtant though. talk to the priest about this. it's a holy sacrifice that will undo the effects of an unholy one.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Fake story. Copy and paste a paragraph into Google, and you'll see that this story has been told and retold on a variety of websites.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I lived in Baton Rouge until I was 10 at the Louisiana School for the Deaf. My father worked there, so we got free housing. '___' is not too far from LSU. The apartment we lived in was haunted. As a kid I always saw the same ghost in my house. I still have dreams to this day about the ghost. I just recently moved back here and I've had some pretty weird experiences on my grandparent's land. We have a shed that me and my brother smoke in. Everytime were in there something falls or breaks. Yesterday we heard glass shatter in the shed, It came from what sounded like the window behind me. We looked around and there was no broken glass anywhere. The land that I live on has also encountered a UFO before. My uncle who lived here before me , along with my grandfather, witnessed an unidentified creature on this property around 1993. According to them, the creature they saw was human shaped but very tall with a large head (but almost proportional to its body), 2 arms, 2 legs, human shaped, had a dim glow to it, and was apparently naked. They couldn't see any real detail because it was so dark, but it was light enough that they could see it about 50-60 yards away. It stood there looking at them for 10-15 minutes. They went inside to alert the rest of the family afterwards. When they came back, the creature was gone and above our property was a UFO that had red, white, blue, and green flashing lights.

Just thought I'd share with you, since you live so close. You are not alone my friend. I think Baton Rouge is just haunted in general. My girlfriend sees UFOs on a regular basis. At least once a month. I witnessed one with her last week at her house. She lives in North BR off of Plank Road.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanryann
Fake story. Copy and paste a paragraph into Google, and you'll see that this story has been told and retold on a variety of websites.

G'day seanryann

If you could post a link to that effect, we could get the mods to consign this to the hoax forum & that will be that.

Could you post a link?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If anyone would have bothered to check the link five pages back they would have realized this story has been stolen and is all over the net !!!

and to back that up here are some Links !!!!

boards.ign.com...

www.tigerdroppings.com...

wemustknow.net...

Those took me about 2 minutes to find, and I didn't even use the original link to the story five pages back.

It seems like small details of the story have been changed from the original link, boards.4chan.org... , the original story was posted there, and the poster actually went back and updated it several times.

Which leads me to beleive, ..... OP STOLE THIS STORY !!

I tried to tell everyone 10 pages back before they started running around with their heads cut off talking about skinwalkers and motion sensors !!

Can we finally get this thread hoaxed, ... please ?

[edit on 6-3-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So, this story sounds kinda like this going on out in western Massachusetts (cue banjo). It was about this french tomato farmer and how he was possesed by some pretty evil stuff...Not trying to scare ya here but when u posted about your freinds seeing you at ur ol ladies pute, it reminded me of the story...What I know is some Tomato farmer from Warren MA (creepy creepy town, Molly Bish) had a rough childhood, abused etc.. One day he was at wits end and asked for help and an engine fell on his farthers chest and so on...long story short whilst he was in Warren being all possesed there have record of him checking into a hosp to see a freind. This is a pretty good story so im not going to ruin it for anyone lots of hard evidence to be found on it pictures police reports etc..(i'm sure u guys dont mind fact checkin)

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

eeehhhhhh, ....... What ?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
excuse me for not being up to speed on hor to reply to a specific posters question but eeeeHHHH what??? what?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I was asking you about what you posted up there.

Are you saying that this story is a rip off of a true story that actually occured ??

If so, you should make a thread about it, ... or at least hook it up with a link.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Oh, ok im callin noob status at the moment so...The guys Name is French Therault. He was a tomato farmer in Warren Mass...im not sayin the poster ripped this off from this story im just sayin that from this one story where there was at least 2 different Frencys and nothing good came of it maybe the poster should wanna step with caution...maybe he recently did something to trigger such an event...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

G'day IntastellaBurst

Thanks for your detective work

Now that we have those links, I have asked the mods to move this thread to the "Hoax Forum".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics
top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join