It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings in Louisiana

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
and so mister h sits back, takes a gentle puff of his cigarette and grins

a nice distraction for a while but of course nothing beyond our realm going on here

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nice work.

Though why the OP would sit back for a relaxing smoke i don't know.

He's the one that just got himself a label of serial poster.

Note..I said serial poster.

Honestly... we still cant prove this one is a fake.

His IGN profile mostly points back here and to issues raised by ATS and his posts are in keeping with the original op ideology (freaked etc).

If anyone has evidence that can PROVE its a lie.. block and quote please. ATS is supposed to be better than base accusation.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If it is indeed a fake story, we've all got something out of it anyways. I for one at least got a ton of other (hopefully true) stories from members posting their replies.

I also got to tell a quick story.

All in all, I think it's a good thread despite the OP's story being real, or not.

Peace,
FK

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hey guys, new here and popping in from /x/ to say that an LSU student did some investigating and confirmed some aspects of the story (or at least the version posted on 4chan), look near the bottom of the thread for pictures of the burnt out light.
boards.4chan.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
euwhajavb has fantastic, macabre dreams of hellish mansions, grim reapers, Cerberus and violent deer. He has out of body experiences and before troubled by doppelgängers, poltergeists, and furtive giants in the night, he found a mermaid at a local craft show and a suspected fairy in a graveyard.

Not dull enough to be a good paranormal witness.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by EvilAxis]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i think you are all just impatient.

when the thread was posted the first night there was several reply's from the OP. then he stopped posting around 1-2 am.

it hasnt even been 48 hours. this is a college kid were talking about. i would hope he goes out and does things...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
even if this was a hoax,

it kind of fits the mothman description.

if so....

something bad LSU's way comes....

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

No offense to these forums or anything, but the /x/ version was posted about 12 hours before this one, so it's likely OP just took it off of there and adjusted it to fit himself.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Actually, it fits more than just the comedy moth..

There are a few more obscure scenarios where it would fit quite well (amusingly they are all equally bad too).

Think the original Hansel and Gretal.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So, we have a shape-shifting chupacabra that can assume your form and use your computer to check its facebook account?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

Not even remotely.

As i said previously his posts have been mostly dream related but not particularly credulous.

And as for your sensationalist effort.... no, sorry.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Absence of Self]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If this is real and not drug induced or alcohol etc
Please set a few camera's up around the building. Loved this story... really interesting.

Why don't you walk up to it, ofc conceal a firearm..just in case

Sounds extraordinary that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

I'm tank!
but seriously.. i'm creeped out now reading all this got shivers.

this story feels familiar to me personally for some reason.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Because imo the 40 ish guy is it's "controller" be careful around him.
Whats a 40'ish year old guy doing around college students?

tbh this sounds like a great creepy movie.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

What if it's the creeper from Jeepers Creepers :O

can anyone say in the increase of supernatural reports is linked with our perception?
maybe the walls between this realty and another are weakening allowing beings to enter our world.

Seriously i have a cricket bat for intruders so i suggest you have a hefty blunt instrument or a weapon near you at all times.
bear in mind they may look "evil" to us but might not be the case.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Greywolf73

Perhaps so we feel more comfortable looking at ourselves? maybe it's preparing us..they know it would scare us but it's for a reason to get rid of that emotion?

man i'm creeped with this stuff.. my bat is next to my bed tonight and my dog is sleeping on my bed

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by euwhajavb

sounds a bit like the Mothman. watch the Mothman Prophecies

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

To sum up what your saying basically next time the OP witnesses it there he needs to unleash a barrage of gunfire on it.
I'd give it a chance as it hasn't done any harm just spooked people.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by euwhajavb
I'd estimate about 8ft probably. I think it may have had something to do with the cats, but campus security doesn't think so.

watch The Mothman Prophecies. if your friends are seeing an impostor of you then to me it sounds like the Mothman Prophecies.

check it out!!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

If it's 8foot it CAN'T be human, the tallest man in the world needs crutches to walk and can barely move, OP states this thing can move rather fast.

as long as it's not them Op should be OK although i'd question the 40 eyar old guy about this as it was watching him he may of been it's "controller" or the "thing" knew he was armed.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join