It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interested in binaural beats? Need some free ones? Info & Over 20+ Downloads Within!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by secretsamongus

I like to use AutoZen (linuxlabs.com/autozen.shtml)for this, it has variable control over the beats and frequencies. I like to tune it myself,until i feel the vibration. The acoustics must be perfect for this to work, I don't use headphones, I use a high power receiver (Onkyo 800watt) with 5 large Onkyo speakers, the floors of my house are oak, the sound resonates well with this configuration. After about five minutes my brain gets goosebumps.

edit on 11-8-2012 by SmikeS because: apt-get install autozen will work in the terminal

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I've recently found these... www.isochiral.com...

I haven't tried them yet though. They cost $14,95 per track. No headphones are needed for isochiral sounds. Btw, Itunes has isochronic sounds as well, but some of them are expensive.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Thanks for the Tip, I tried a few of those this afternoon, they did not seem to do the trick for me. AutoZen works very well. I used Autozen on my friend today, with her permission,of course, once I tuned her in she became very frightened, and did not want to continue.It was her first time, use caution with Autozen.
I have a natural way to do this; Binaural Baptism;the bathroom in my house has tile walls/floor, with old porcelain tube(acoustics). I fill the tube with hot water 110f+, then submerge myself , only leaving my nose&Adams apple exposed, ears need to be submerged. After that I stare at the chrome shower head, and then push Air and Sound through the nose(like a bagpipe), for some reason this produces a super low frequency and works for me.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

very interesting stuff. not sure what to think of it but will listen to a couple of the mp3s and see what comes of it. thanks for the posts and the upload

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Have just found this thread and hoping files still work! First time ive actually thought about trying this. Is there a list somewhere explaining what each file should do? I get the ones that say past life regression, but files named Meadows etc arn't really clear as to what they should do. Sorry for stupid question and s+f!!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well I already had an account with ubuntu one but when I click your link to download the 1 gig. file I go to a blank page which says could not locate object.

Is the file still hosted there?

Thanks for all of these as well OP.!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hey so I definitely found a binaural beat that has blown me out of the water, or shall I put it this way - blown all the experiences I've had other than a few rare ones, out of the water. The best part is I literally enjoy the results each time I use it - I have literally only stayed awake to finish the whole thing 1 time (and it's like a half hour long) and this was not until after having it for a while.

Deep Relaxation Hypnosis (w/ binaural beats)

Sorry it took so long for me to get back around here but when I found something worthwhile I wanted to share it.

I do not even bother using headphones with this, I simply take it in as correctly as I can (which I know is not what I had stated originally about using the headphones and making sure the left ear phone was on the left ear and right on the right). It works for me and I enjoy it. I hope you do too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join