It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interested in binaural beats? Need some free ones? Info & Over 20+ Downloads Within!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I still don't understand how you must have headphones. A properly setup speaker system will produce the same results by directing sound to each eardrum and allowing beating differences to occur, as long as you are in the middle and the speakers are angled correctly - it seems to for me. Especially the holovibes by BMV. It makes a reverberating beating pulse that seems to travel through everything. The sound is simply from a slightly longer distance than with headphones.

I have created my own beating tones using NCH tone generator on left and right channels, on various stereos with success, but they all were set up correctly, this is no different to binaural beats.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Q. Do I need to wear headphones when listening?

A. Yes! Although you may not realize it, each headphone is actually sending slightly different frequencies to each ear. This generates the "binaural beat" inside your mind, the essential frequency required to alter your brainwaves. If you listen to a binaural beat recording without headphones, both ears will hear the mixed frequencies and therefore the binaural beat will not be generated.

Binaural Beats FAQ

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If you prefer to listen to it without headphones you will need to find one using Isochronic Tones. They do not require headphones and work better than binaural beats, but don't sound as hypnotizing/relaxing.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Alright I have decided to make a package with all of my binaural beats put together in one file.

However, I am having one issue - the file is 1.03gigs - does anyone know where I can upload this at? I have a very high upload speed so speed is not an issue, but a place to upload too is my issue... any one who can help will be the first to get the link
Thanks ahead of time.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Thank you for the downloads :-)

I have been DL'ing them most of the evening, I am down to Heart Chakra. Looking forward immensely to using them and would definitely be interested in more (zip file).

Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Just read your last post Highly.

1 gig is huge! I assume this includes the ones you have already uploaded? I guess you could make several smaller zip files with the ones you haven't uploaded. Trying to help :-)

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

The headphones will focus the beats to your brain and shut out all other external noise.

That's the way I see it.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

ok I did a search.

try this
www.motionsharing.com...
or
www.fileden.com...

I googled "Where can I upload a 1 gig file"

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
thanks man ... we should find another way to upload these ... if I come with some idea I post here later

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My dad just found out he has Lung cancer and I have read this might be worth trying as he goes through everything. Sadly I can't find one that would seem to apply but many articles about it.

Anyone able to help fine one?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
What an amazing thread! Ihave looked for beats before but with no avail, and here you have a mega collection! It would be great if you could upload the 1Gig file, all I can recommend is create a torrent file using Utorrent and uplaod it onto Demonoid or PirateBay. I have never done this however and I would understand if you had reservations.

I hope you get this done! Help Guys! Thank You.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant thread...plenty of downloading done, however, do you happen to have one that focuses on Anxiety relief for anxiety suffers?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Yes I have ones that help with anxiety, and can get more if needed. I am currently uploading the whole package (over 1gig) now to my personal space that my ISP provides. I will post it when it's all done.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

you can create a .TORRENT

I think it would be great if u could do that ... like in a website www.thepiratebay.com like

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
By the way, are there frequencies that can create negative effects such as fear?

Thanks for the downloads, I've grabbed them all!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

Sorry for my lack of replies in this thread, I totally forgot about it, my bad.

I'm sure there are beats that will cause negative effects, but may I ask, why would you want something like that? I can't see anything positive coming from something like that, obviously!

I have unfortunately just switched my ISP, so until I can figure out what my upload limit is I will be unable to use my space to upload the 1gig+ file.

I'm still looking for ideas, and the torrent idea would be a good idea, however advertising a torrent on here from thepiratebay.org would be against the T&C.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You could try using Ubuntu One. It's a file storage system put out from Canonical for it's Linux OS Ubuntu, but I think you can use it from other OSes as well. You get 2gb for free and you can share your files with people.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
S & F!
Thanks heaps for this thread mate! I can already Project, but i'm a bit cr*p at it.. hahaha.. i usually just end up wandering the house trying to work out if i'm awake or not!.. until i poke my head through a wall or walk through a closed door, that usually clarifies the situation!.. lol.. but that's when i can even get OoB... often i can't and get stuck part way with 'rubber bands' holding me in.

Hopefully these can help me focus so i get more practice!
Downloading some of them now...
Cheers!

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply. I'm not looking to try any negative ones but it occurred to me that there must be negative ones as well as positive. I was just curious really as I haven't read anything about any negative freqs but I was wondering if they could be used (by TPTB etc).

For hosting you could try doing a 2 or 3 part upload to mediafire? If you do it so that they are all part of one archive you would need to download all of them in order to open them. Might be good for people who don't have massive bandwidth and lets them download like one part each day or whatever.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

That site works
So here you go everyone, the full file with every beat I have, over 1gig so beware of size! (you will need winzip to unpack it, which can be downloaded here )

1gig+ Binaural Beat Package Download Link

Enjoy!

[edit on 30/3/2010 by highlyoriginal]

[edit on 30/3/2010 by highlyoriginal]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join