It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinnejad warns Israel with "innevetable death" if they start a new war in meeting w/ Hezbollah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

A military corvette is not a car

en.wikipedia.org...

A corvette is a small, manoeuvrable, lightly armed warship, originally smaller than a frigate (2000+ tons) and larger than a coastal patrol craft or Fast Attack Craft (500 or less tons), although many recent designs resemble frigates in size and role. During the Age of Sail, corvettes were smaller than frigates and larger than sloops-of-war, usually with a single gun deck. Although almost all modern navies use ships smaller than frigates for coastal duty, not all of them use the term corvette (from the French corvair) or equivalent. The rank Corvette Captain derives from the name of this type of ship.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by endlessknowledge
\ Do you know that most Iranians don't support Ahmadinejad as was shown by the protests to the elections?

Actually that's not true. I talked to some Iranians and they told me that the vast majority of the population support Ahmadinnejad and his regime. Only a small percentage doesn't support him, and an even smaller percentage doesn't support Khomeini.

It's only Western propaganda that makes it seem their protests are the majority, and the government is falling apart. Lots of the protests and terrorism has been supported, organized, and funded by Mossad and CIA. Don't buy into the propaganda. Iran is stronger than you think, they are not about to collapse internally.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I'm fully aware that Mossad and the CIA are involved in instigating some of the protests in Iran. However, you talking to a few people from Iran is not exactly enough proof that its all a propaganda and that there are no problems there. People in Iran are suffering both economically and spiritually from religious fanatics that rule them with an iron fist. They are not risking their lives standing in front of bullets because the CIA paid them to. You should watch some of the protests so that you can see the passion of the protesters as they try to fight for freedom.
In fact propaganda is America's main tool for maintaining control over their people, where as the problems in Iran are a lot more overt, but people are not ALLOWED TO PROTEST. I don't need "a few people" telling me this since I have lived in both countries and speak from first-hand experience.
By the way, you should not be fooled by the hot air from Ahmadinejad. His main motive for instigating Israel into an attack is to rally and unit his country and make Israel look like warmongers(which they are). But Iran won't stand a chance against the fire power form US and Israel and he knows it. That's a guarantee.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
How do you know he means "death of Israel" if he speaks about Zionists? And since he never ever said word Israel - his sentence to me sounds like this:
"if "Israelis repeated their mistakes of the past, it would mean an inevitable death"."
He tries really really hard to ensure that Israeli "hawks" will have enough public support to strike Iranian nuclear facilities. Doing a good job at it too.
If he was not interested in another war in the area all he had to do is to order Hizbollah not to attack Israel since that was what started last war between Israel and Lebanon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join