It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds lawsuit dividing Canada and pushing for North American Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The big push is on to complete the NAU and the alignment of the 10 global sectors of the NWO. It seems that when they can't get the work done for themselves, they roll up their own sleeves and finish their dirty work on their own abode! Pay attention to how this plays out folks, cause if all goes the way they want, the usa will be acquiring a part of canada in the very near future in a wave of unexplainable circumstances.

Newfoundland/Quebec Court Case: Illuminati Plan to bring on the North American Union?

by Reg Porter
As reported Tuesday Feb. 24, the Canadian Province of Newfoundland is suing Quebec over a lopsided contract signed in 1969 over hydroelectric power from Churchill Falls in Labrador.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I guess its possible, Ive never thought of it like that before, that if we got separated we would be easier to get into a North American Union. I feel for Newfoundland too.
Great find.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well aparently someone has a plan allready in swing....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2d424269e19.jpg[/atsimg]

I pretty sure it was in Texas that the "New Highway" has been an issue.I will let someone else look that info up for us.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I pretty sure it was in Texas that the "New Highway" has been an issue.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Why is this not getting more attention?

Sheep, even on this site there are far too many passive, ignorant and lazy sheep. Sad, wish they would pull their heads out. I was going to post an addition to this but it is all in the report from the link.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by thewind

Why is this not getting more attention?

Because it's a stretch, and Makow is an idiot. I don't care if he has a PhD in English Lit...he's still an idiot.

And yes...I'm slamming the site, not the author of the piece, but if Macow is attached to it, it's bunk.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And your information proving that it's bunk would be? Why slam Makow? He has broken many news-worthy stories over the years. Look at the msm and all the "education" there, and yet they bow to their masters and won't post anything inflammatory or detrimental to the globalist cause?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

And your information proving that it's bunk would be? Why slam Makow? He has broken many news-worthy stories over the years. Look at the msm and all the "education" there, and yet they bow to their masters and won't post anything inflammatory or detrimental to the globalist cause?

If you can't see it, then nothing I say will help. One might note, though, that even Bouchard is recommending Quebec staying within Confederation. Quebec could separate any time they could get the numbers, but life is good in Canada.

Makow, on the other hand, is a very insecure little man.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hmm, then perhaps you might have a look at this thread:

Insider Reveals Secrets of North America Plot (NAU)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Hmm, then perhaps you might have a look at this thread:

Insider Reveals Secrets of North America Plot (NAU)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For starters, the Canadian Council of Chief Executives is what might be considered a lobby group. To say they are the equivalent of the American Chamber of Commerce is wrong. They, as all lobbyists do, present a wish list. That doesn't mean it is adapted by government. I submit the banking industry as an example. They were pulling for our government to legalise all of those banking shenanigans that have put so much of the world in the financial lurch.

Happily, those unfortunate financial policies that are putting Americans out of work, and out of their homes, would still put the bankers in jail up here.

Government by Steve may wish to more closely align our countries for the benefit of Wall/Bay Streets, but he has a minority government and we have 4 active parties up here...left, centre left, centre right and separatist...and they're kinda leftie as well. Things don't slide past quite as conveniently as they do in the US.

We do have a North American community already. Trade, finance, security and culture are inseparably intertwined for mutual benefit. But one, as always, must consider the source of one's info, and World Net Daily is not known as "World Nut Daily" for nothing...it is right wing and alarmist.

Mark my words...the ROC...Rest of Canada...would bail Quebec out of any hardships due to losing their sweetheart power deal through our transfer payment system - to which Newfoundland would contribute.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
But one, as always, must consider the source of one's info, and World Net Daily is not known as "World Nut Daily" for nothing...it is right wing and alarmist.

Yeah, that's what another guy tried to tell me in that thread too, so I went and researched further and found out that it was true. But one, as always, might consider reading beyond the OP...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Interesting lawsuit, but I fail to see how the author reaches his conclusions. In the US, states are constantly suing one another over water sharing, electricity allocation, etc, etc, and it has not, as of this writing, lead to the dissolution of the union. Would alarm bells have been silent if it had been the Dubai Sovereign Wealth Fund that financed the deal?

top topics

join