Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is obama a drunk?

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Is Obama drinking too much?

You know he does coke and smokes weed too.
It could explain why he is so out of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I can not take anything you say seriously as soon as I saw Gang Banger, oops I mean Glenn Beck

And yes I think Obama drinks a little too much according to a report by his doctors... macedoniaonline.eu...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Dude , really.

What's next from you , a Obama nose picking thread?

C'mon

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hmm I have heard this before it was with my late father he had signs like nerves dying in his legs and such. I hope Obama is alright it is a tough thing to kick. And with the added stress he must have it would be nearly impossible to stop. I don't think anyone should think this is a good thing and be happy that he might have a problem. I wish him the best on this one.

I will say it again no one should think this is a good thing!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Can you clarify the "he does coke" part? Do you have any evidence behind that past he tried it in college?

I also really don't see President Obama out of it too much. I have to watch most of his speeches for work and he seems quite on the ball. As most people were saying regarding Obama's smoking habit, he does have one of the most stressful jobs on the planet, I'm sure he'd need a little something to relax.

I do also find it funny this coming from Glenn Beck, a recovering alcoholic whom I've noticed is quite quick to jump on anyone for imbibing. If this were a real problem I am sure we would have found out about it somewhere before the President's physical. The White House has a lot of party guests, including a lot of people whom are political enemies of Obama, you don't think they would have raised the red flag if he were taking a little too much?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't mean to be biased but if you use Glenn Beck as your source then I really can't believe anything you say. On CNN, after getting some surgery he said that health care had to be fixed. Now that he's on FOX "FAUX" News he thinks health care is great. He's a crazy person.

If Obama was on coke and pot, the country would now be further into the toilet than it was by the end of the Bush administration and I don't think he has a drinking problem.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Love your signature. I thought he gave up weed and coke after one of his gay lovers was killed.

His behavior starts to make sense if you attribute it to him being intoxicated half the time.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Mr Sunchine]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

When Obama shows up to a White House press conference with abrasions on his face and says it's a result of falling while almost choking on a pretzel, then it's time to worry.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You know he does coke and smokes weed too. It could explain why he is so out of it.

Wow, this thread is absolutely ridiculous. Someone from OHWCB (Obama Hatred White Conservative Bureau) will be just fired.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Lol made me think of this, if Obama starts acting like this, then we should worry.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I have bi-polar....It does make you, while in your manic state, WHICH IS GREAT BY THE WAY,
have inflated self-esteem. You feel like a god.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

You do realize when the doctor says "moderation of alcohol intake" he is referring not to Obama drinking too much, but for him to watch how much alcohol he consumes period, because of the medication(s) he is on. This video is just twisting things around.

If you know anything about pharmacology you'd know that mixing alcohol with medications, certain ones more so than others, is not a good idea.

There was nothing said about Obama having an alcohol problem, it was just a precaution given to him by his physician that's it.

Case closed.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
He's admitted to smoking cigarettes. I hope he doesn't expect me to pay more for my mandatory Hyundai insurance so he can afford his Cadillac insurance. We don't pay to defend each others' rights and freedoms in this country. Security is the only thing worth sacrificing for. He made his choices now he has to suffer for them, it's the new American way. Sieg Heil Fatherland, er, Homeland Security!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
yeah he's just sneakin' out for a cig every now & then...I GUARANTEE I'd booze it up and other stuff if I was Prez....

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I know I would.... Truthfully, I don't know that they could pay me enough to be president. I have witnessed three presidents in my life that have aged twenty years in the 4-8 years they were in office.

There is a lot of stress involved. It's a wonder all of them do not die of cardiac arrest.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Even worse... he's a...

CIGARETTE SMOKER!

[insert ominous blast]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by leftystrat

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Dude your no different from the last 8 years and now your dragging the last 8 years into this presidency. Why, because you think he a n-word.

Please do us all a favor, realize that your political Correct ideals have failed and move on.
. You know what those ideals are, Believing the private sector is better than government.

Well if your from Texas, then you are against Privately own toll roads. Why not, the Private Sector can do a better job than TXDot. That's what I hear all the time.

new topics

top topics

join