It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby shot in global warming 'suicide pact'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Baby shot in global warming 'suicide pact'

au.news.yahoo.com

A seven-month-old girl has survived for three days with a bullet in her chest after being shot by her parents as part of a suicide pact.

Francisco Lotero and Miriam Coletti shot their daughter and toddler son before killing themselves, the Daily Mail reports.

A note found on a table in the family's home led authorities to suspect the deaths were the result of an apparent suicide pact brought on by concerns about global warming, according to the reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I hope this pact was only an internal family pact and more children have not suffered this fate.

This is something i have never understood. Parents killing their own children to achieve some purpose, to get back at a spouse or any other reason. If part of our deep nature is to nurture for our offspring, what must have happened to destroy this bond that nature has given us.

au.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'd be mindful of 'suspect' from that note - it appears to me that it's all down to supposition based upon perception.

Like the cheerleader who went postal after her flu jab, and then got better when the camera weren't looking, this is just another piece of media fluff to countermand any genuine debate from people with facts.

Makes you think that the media are just playing ya doesn't it?

-m0r

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It is sad to see anyone who is so completely vested in something that life does not matter anymore. This climate thing seems an awful lot like a religion sometimes. Both sides are very polarized.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
poor buba .....................get well soon ......

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this. Family kills themselves over global warming

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
There is already a thread on this. Family kills themselves over global warming

Oops... didn't see that.

But ATS does allow two threads on the same topic IF one is in breaking news and the other elsewhere. Well that was last time i checked the rules anyway.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

It must be religion because it sure isn't science. I agree it is sad but this just shows how deeply people feel about this issue. Nobody shot themselves over the scopes trial, did they?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You really need to look and see if someone already posted your story first. As in this case they have. Although it's been my experience some people don't give a rats azz. This broad posted to my thread on Haiti
a while back. About an hour later she posted the same exact story with a different heading. @$#&^*^&

I didn't raise a big stink about it, but I sure am Glad I've never done that.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

And people say those of us who believe global warming is a hoax are insane. I can see why. Obviously people who question authority and are skeptical of a theory held together with faulty logic and bad science are much more insane and a threat to society than people who kill themselves and their children because of a gullible belief in that same faulty logic and bad science.

I award these two individuals the Darwin Awards. It's a shame they felt the need to involve their children in their ignorance, but at the very least we're rid of two more obstacles in the evolution of human intelligence.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Doesn't it make you wish you could resurrect these b@st@rds and kill them slowly and repeatedly? Sickos. Just complete sickos.

new topics

top topics

join