It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Endgame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have a question to all of you out there. It seems inevitable that the world has to change. Something's gotta give, that much is clear. Business-as-usual short-term-only solutions have reached their expiration date. I want to know how each and every one of you think this is gonna pan out. I don't want to live in a police state for the rest of my life, so what's the best answer to all this melodrama?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Universe collapses all time and space is destroyed.

50 cents to continue.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

The best answer?

LHC, full power -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bebd9c3c4f19.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh you know I am copying and pasting that!

OP, I think we are going to see one of two things happen, the police state you mention or a new beginning where the shackles completely come off again like at the beginning of the US.

There is no way we can continue with the welfare for the upper and lower classes. The middle class can no longer sustain the thieves in power.

I am going to be keeping my waders close for when the SHTF. It is inevitable.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
[Worst case scenario, World War Three and lots of nukes. We can unload everything on China, and they the U.S. and in the end there would be no more Gringos but still a billion or so Chinese left. And the Changeling in the WH is dumb enough to start a fight that can't be won (he's already done that, twice that we've been told about.) Best case scenario, Gringos live like the rest of the world, which for many isn't too bad but to 6% of the population of the planet used to using 45% of everything it'll be quite a shock. I'm a Gringo by the way and most places 'Gringo' isn't an insult and have lived in what the sheep in the U.S. calls the 'third world' for more than 15 years and the average family lives on $5000 a year and generally the quality of life is much better than my coworkers earning $80,000 were living last time I visited.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How will this pan out? Interesting choice of words - what was the expression "out of the frying pan, into the fire?" It's most likely IMO that we will never know how things pan out - the game outlives us.

I've had the feeling of more-or-less-impending-doom since the late 1960s. Life continues. Emotions wax and wane. The feeling of something on the edge of happening never really goes away but varies in intensity, importance and overall effect on my psyche.

Nobody wants to live in a police state (except folks who need a nanny) - regardless of the situation, how you feel about it is your choice - strive to deny your oppressor the satisfaction of winning psychologically.

gj

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The end is an individual experience. Everyone of us on Earth will die some day. That is your end time. Whether it happens collectively or individually does not matter. The end result is the same.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Guys, have seen you the brand new Compact Muon Solenoid Experiment Webcams, within hadron Collider's buidling??? Awesome, check this out!!

top topics

join