It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Haiti and Chile quakes purposly triggered?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So I'm sure most of you know about HAARP, if not you can youtube it and watch the "Weather Warfare" the history channel put out a while ago. Did HAARP contribute to the Chile/Haiti earthquakes? I can't say yes for sure. But it could've been possible as a strategic military tactic. I mean it gives us a reason to send troops to Haiti and Chile(which we haven't yet). Now lets say we were to attack Iran and go to war with them. Dont you think Cuba, and Venezuela would be Iran's allies in case of a WWIII scenario? And if we have troops in both Haiti and Chile we could attack them in no time. Just something to speculate. What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
theirs already posts on this topic... and every other earthquake in the last year or so.

its all pointless.! it dont cause earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakeNBake

I think that if the United States government owned an Earthquake machine, we would have seen China, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, and any other threat fall a long time ago.

Its an earthquake. They've been here longer than any human being.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

No.

HAARP cannot cause quakes, do a little research and you'll see that HAARP is a scapegoat for a whole crapload of contrived nonsense none of which holds a drop of water. When it was first built many thought it was to defend against aliens, then it became a weather control grid, now its causing quakes? Its whatever they speculate it to be, the end all be all scapegoat.

Does the government have a secret quake death machine? That idea is okay to present because its an open-ended question but the HAARP question has already been answered. There is no evidence that HAARP can cause anything as adverse or catastrophic as an earthquake and furthermore no scientific evidence that the recent Haiti and Chile quakes were artificially induced (there isn't even evidence a quake COULD be artificially created).

Don't you think if there'd been something odd about these quakes the USGS and other seismologists and scientists wouldn't have realized it? Do you honestly think people who spent their entire lives studying plate tectonics wouldn't know a real quake from one that had been created? Was there a motive for alleged quake attacks on Haiti and Chile? Who was the perpetrator. I think it far more likely that these quakes, which took place along known faultlines, were naturally occurring. Plate tectonics offers the best explanation of why Earthquakes happen, far better than spooky government scientists bouncing quake-rays off the ionosphere.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

US navy aimed Cuba and hit Haiti and then aimed Venezuela and hit Chile. I hope Argentina doesn't provoke americans 'cos I live in Brazil...
Now seriously... Assuming that HAARP isn't being used as weapon, but only to experiments with ionosphere, is still a gigantic threat to life on Earth, once that many scientists have been claiming that the massive amount of EMPs fired by HAARP antennas onto Ionosphere, is making it drop in altitude and interact with the EM field of Earth, that passes through lithosphere, what may explain the last violent quakes we've seen. Just for this matter, there are two HAARP associated facilities in Latin America: Arecibo in Porto Rico and Jicamarca in Peru.

Arecibo, Porto Rico
18°20'39''N, 66°45'10''W

Jicamarca Radio Observatory
Lima, Peru
11°57'6''S, 76°52'27''W

Well, this subject just gives me some goosebumps.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
In short, no HAARP does not create earthquakes check the threads for that one.

As for invading Venezuela through Haiti and Chile, this would be like attacking NYC from Iceland and Mexico, why would you do that?

Why would the United States even need troops in Haiti and Chile when you are allied with Columbia and have troops there? Which would be like going to NYC from New Jersey. Strategically it makes no sense at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

If some day, somewhere without records of earthquakes is struck by a big one, without any rational explanation, then you can feel free to think whatever you want.

BTW, Chile is not even close to Venezuela to be used as an possible place to put some troops!!

join