It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter to light workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Since this message is only expected to be understood by those who are working within the light, I shall get to the point and spare the build ups!

I wanted to throw some comments into the frey in regards to what is happening to the World, just to see if there are any other light workers who share the same view or offer a different insight.

I would like to, however, ask that if you are not aware of light working and ascendancy, please don't turn the thread into a belief versus non-belief.

It is my opinion that a lack of site is just a site that will be restored in time. It is very difficult to talk about anything that you are not experiencing yourself, that is why I do not want to over burden those of us with trying to convince non-believers and veer away from the point of this thread.

I'm still not personally convinced that the Dark ones are knowingly living the truth of their lives, or if they are just possessed by the cancer of darkness that is plaguing us very quickly.

If I believe that they are indeed conscience of what they are doing, then it would behoove me to not reveal too much of myself because they might surely be listening. HOWEVER, I am protected by the light and therefore nothing can be used to slay me or those in the same conscience or higher. Also PLEASE FORGIVE ME if I ever come across as arrogant or self rightous, I do not wish to offend ANYBODY here. I have nothing but love and respect for you all but I am not perfect. So let me begin!!

I wanted to write this letter, mostly because there are not many of us around. I luckily am surrounded by a very excepting wife, child and family. However, I am very much alone in this neck of the woods. I finally got the urge to make contact with others of like mindedness. A letter in the bottle so to say.

Anyway, How is the journey my cherished ones? I know it is a very difficult one, and it seems almost useless to think that any of your fellow man will awaken, but it is working for me to believe in the Source God and that he will provide everything that I need and desire. I'm new to this experience, but so far so good. The powers of manifestation seems to be too simple to be so powerful, and it is amazing that the people here have not keyed in on the common sense of it all.

However, it is probably the key to changing the problems we are facing. On the one hand, we have those who are awaken, yet seem to empower themselves with their own motives rather than those of the light. That's one of our biggest problems. Scientology comes to mind and most of the catholic and christian faiths. This is a very serious situation regarding those groups of power holders. Yet, there is a power in the dark matter that can not allow it to consume the energy, that is the power of the source. It's this source that we all are holding onto for dear life. For in the final analysis we understood that it is the only thing we have left and the most powerful in the universe when used properly.

My struggle has been long and hard, I'm seeing the Force finally and starting to understand the quantum science or reality of it all. I wish scientists would stop denying the existence of the Source by providing evidence that he does in fact exist! That's like me saying "we have scientifically proven that a fish is not created by God."!! I think that if human kind understood that silly thinking we wouldn't be in the mess we're in. Anyway, I'm working the trials and give all of the glory and victory to the source. I take none for myself and only ask to be led on the bed of spiritual guidance. I'm on that bed most of the day and it has changed my life beyond my imagination. BEYOND! I know you have experienced the same, and can only say to you "Holy cow........!!!"

I'm not sure how much power or influence we have in this world for the next battle, it seems that human kind is seriously tied up in their material concerns and so blinded by the grandeur of their reality and their ignorant self pride and sense of importance and desires to be right. I don't think there are many powerful civilizations left that understand the power of Man and the light. I think there are a dying few of us left. Unfortunately, most of the people who have become aware, take on a new Ego and glory within themselves. These are the dark ones that are so hard to conquer. Because to use violence is becoming the very enemy you're trying to protect.

I'm trying not to touch the tree of knowledge of good and evil. I eat the tree of life and try to stay out of judgment. It has brought about a real primordial or caveman like essence within my body and soul. I kind of like it and it shines everywhere I go. Amazing experiences every day. It's sometimes hard not to think that I'm a God. For it is very easy for a weak and rookie mind to think so. I have yet to fall into that trap of thinking and have stayed loyal to the light for it is the only way you can have access to the portal as you all know.

So I'm learning to ride the wave of life and it feels like a gutteral tickle and warmth of love that words can not describe. I love the source more than anything in the world.The sun is bright within my sole. I saw an image of an angel standing at the edge of a cliff staring at a harsh hot golden brown sunset, it's wings were gigantic and fresh water dripped off the bottom of them onto my face, it cleansed me. I saw that he had no scars on him, but yet he bared the unfamiliar stench of Love's dance on his feathers. He was love, but he was also a general I believe. I think I have recently become a soldier in the army of the Light. How we fight this battle with no violence is beyond me. But I do know that this wave of light handles pretty much ANYTHING that is thrown it's way, and it gets more glory and love at the end of the battle!!!! Isn't this amazing.?

GOTO PART 2

[edit on 1-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
PART 2.

Anyway, I'm hoping there are a few of you out there that understand where I'm coming from. This is a heck of a ride and one for the history books that's for sure. I'm not sure how large my circle of influence is, but it's definitely there and operating. My mind is cleansed as well and I have found the holy grail on a few occasions. My encounters with that conscience is occurring more often. I am thankful for it.

On the negative side, I have nearly gone insane on a dozen of occasions, almost flipped my son into insanity or a seizure with a powerful kundalini movement a few days ago. I am aware of the sin of motive as well and don't think for one second that this does not punish me to write this! I know that in the book of rules, motivation to empower one's self is not allowed. I can handle the slight karma headache this letter is causing me! However, then it's only honorable that I give you my true motive for this letter. I'm going through something incredible, and I want to obey the laws of the light, yet I'm so excited about the experience, I thought it "What the hell" Why not send out a letter in the battle ? Except this time, the letter can be read by EVERYONE so that maybe they will get a curiosity about this climaxing movement in human history. My desired emotion from this is slightly erotic and loving at the same time. I'm getting a pleasure from revealing myself to anybody that will hear my words. It's intoxicating and I do suffer the karma of it at time. But I am human after all, so it is by birth that I entered the world of sin and that my flesh can not be anything other than sin itself. So I'm a curious fool, in the jungle of the light!

Lately I've begun to understand that I do in fact have wings within my conscience, I'm not sure if I'm an archangel or if it is the archangel's eyes I'm peering out of. Again, self delusion is easy to veer into when confronted with the realities of the Truth and the Light.

Let me talk to those of you who have just begun your quest. Let me say that a student can not revere another student who is in the same process. I am a student, so all I can say is that I love you and I'm glad you are out there.

If I might offer one warning to you it would be this. Don't fall for the mistake of self importance and righteousness. More importantly, don't
use these powers to take advantage of people for self gain. The Karmic response will be swift. Remember that Karmic response is not very harsh to fools, but it is harsh to those who are knowingly wielding it's power.

Also don't be afraid of the edge of insanity, although it can lead to problems, as long as you ask for the protection, you will not fall. Don't push the edge too much though, and remember that it's just a stretching exercise.

Don't overly stress your meditation in a questionably peaceful environment, unless you want to risk collapsing the black hole within the third eye and "God knows what else........."
You wil be okay, as long as you remain calm and believing that the source will pull you through. For non believers - I have no clue how you manage in the meditative world. All I can say is that if you think it is something used only for your self rightouness and gain, you will fail miserably one way or another. Don't risk it, give credit to the source because you are the source. The source does not tolerate violation of it's divine rules. Please let the world have a fighting chance and do not join the battle of the darkness.

I know some of you are in situations that support the darkness in one way or another, but do the best you can in your journey. This is all a coordinated event and you will each loose your Ego's "The death of the flesh" and the paradigm of thinking evolve faster and faster. hang in there.

For those of you who have not yet started your journey, it would behoove you to heed my words. (I've always wanted to say that.!) The first thing I would responsibly suggest is that you remember the power of negativity. It will always be there waiting to stop your evolution, be ware of any type of negativity no matter how legitimate you may think it is. That has stopped more people on the journey than anything else.

And secondly, when walking into the door of your journey, do not make enemies of these so called NWO organizations. It is my belief that those people are nothing more than the possessed spirits of darkness, they need to be delivered, but not by actual physical death. They need to be Ego-Killed. They need to be deconstructed mentally, so that they may eventually go back to the beginning of when they lost their way. All of the protective onion layers of their minds have to be peeled away as the mind reconciles the reality of it.

I think that is why the economy is being virtually destroyed in from of our eyes, almost in a final test of the battle of light and death. I'm not sure who started it. There is a lot of commotion with the conscience in understanding who inniated the event. I believe that it was the light. Since the darkness would know the eventual consequence of this trigger, I don't think they would unleash a power that they are handicapped in.

Remember, the darkness needs lies and weakness in order to rule. The light is all that IS, so it is able to wield the enemy against himself, and still retain it's light. The darkness knows this and keeps it minions from knowing the reality of what they are doing.

This will change, and the situation will reverse. I think we all agree that the rising of thei conscience will create a lot of insanity and chaos in the minds of people. The movie called "The Happening" touched on this slightly i think. So this must be a slow effort and respectful effort. Perhaps those FEMA camps are for the fallen who could not see the light that is coming in 2012. Believe, me there will be many non believers who will see the truth and collapse at what they perceive to be the face of the devil. I hope there are people within the Government who will facilitate the human treatment of these people. Because all they want is what we want. Love and acceptance. It is hard for them to surrender their pride and history to the provider of love itself...it's a fact that it will be an interesting event.

If none of this makes sense to you and instead you'd like to throw an insult or demeaning attack, remember this. Hatred is the proud act of showing people how much you hate your world. It is not an attack.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hi,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

One of the things you will find in your day to day living is the growing need for Equanimity. This is a state of awareness and acceptance in which you can observe all that goes on in the world around yet remain uneffected by any of it.

The reasoning for this is quite simple really. All that is happening now HAS TO happen, whether we like it or not. Let me put it this way....

Mankind has been living what we can call the Mind-Set of Might is Right.. where those with the Big Stick stand at the top and ensure no one else reaches the top... and to be sure of that those with the Big Stick will go down to those who hope for equality and smash the living daylights out of them.

While we know this is not a suitable way for humanity to move ahead into its future, we should be able to see that if we pre-empt the natural conclusion of this phase of the Mind-Set then we are only inviting it back into our distant furture in order to finalise it.

So, in Equanimity we observe everything going on, and because we are uneffected by it, we then have the clarity to see what we can change and what we must allow to continue to its natural completion.

In the meantime many of us are Planting Seeds for the Future. We know through experience it is not our place to tend and water those seeds. Our job is done with the planting, and so we move on in order for others to come along to do the watering and weeding.

These seeds we plant are the birth of the new into our world, and they can only take a hold when we have finished with what we have been doing for so many thousands of years, when this Mind-set realises it is quickly reaching its own "best before date".

The old will release when it is the perfect time for it to do so, until then Plant Seeds my Friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Part 3 and final.

So it has occured to me over the past few weeks that the ether of conscience is a constantly updated library of information.

I have made good progress in interpreting the akashic records. As soon as I learned that it was composed of images, emotions and logic algorithms, I was able to interpret a lot of interesting tidbits. My mind still fogs the vision at time, but they reoccur with tremendous similarities over the weeks and months of my experience.

I have also begun to realize that we were always spirits living within a body that is not a part of us. I think the ancient God's and Empires expanded on the strength of men who learned that truth. The Christ conscience is coming again, similar to the 70's except this time. It is on a global scale. Thanks to the economy being so globally fragile! Thankyou Light workers!!!!

So what you are witnessing is the battle of Good and Evil. The battle was always fought int he mind, while body's fell at the point of blades the conscience itself is a life form, a life form that has been beatin an mutilated for thousands of years.

So please understand this simple fact. You are living within a conscience or life energy of a being. THAT being is fighting to be accepted by a being above IT. The only problem is that each being in the lower realms as ours, have a difficulty with seeing the higer being. So the NWO steps in and uses Global indoctrination to make sure you never EVER think of a higher source other than yourselves and your ridiculous credit scores.

It's the hillarity of it all and the utmost extreme insult to human kind that you all are blind too. That's the amazing part of it all. I am glad that you have been blinded this far, your recoil upon your awakening will make you more powerfull than ever. You will learn the power of Love, the burning fire of love as well.

You will ascend to higher conscience beings, Whales, dolphins, monkeys, not their bodies but the conscience that body represents. That is why they were put here in the first place. Not for you to eat, but for you to commounicate with within the spirit world.

Each vibration of conscience is an actual living being. YOU'RE not the living being, you're the flesh nugget that is trying to find it's own importance and validity. You are NOT the being of your conscience. This is why everyone can vibrate at different frequencies to talk to different beings. Like Jesus, Buddha, even Arch Angels or any other being of the universe.

The extra terrestrials are just people like you who either work in the light and visit others in their conscience, or regretfully work in the dark. Not many of those around....I beleive. Anyway, each mind can be read when you match your frequency of conscience to theirs combined with as much of their 3d dimension projections, The higher the conscience you live in, the more you can learn to communicate with life in the universe. The source and akashic records can give you information on what to expect, it allows you to preselect a frequency close enough to the being you're trying to contact. The Arch Angels are a tremendous help because we can go through their gate ways of conscience and get protection, guidance as soon as we punch through to the other dimensional realms or frequency realms of conscience.
However, it is the conscience that is the living being. If you understand this, you will see the different "consciences" fighting the other. EACH one of you is molecular collective of that living conscience being. That is the truth of the world and your universe. Key to Ascension. The truth needs to be heard and I dare give it for what it's worth right? What the hell. I live in the NOW. I'm safe in that moment.

Anyway, I would love to answer the questions any of you might have if your thinking about this journey or are interested in talking about some strange occurences within your own mind lately.

I will leave you with this whoever, Don't find joy in attacking other conscience levels, you are only attempting to slay a cosmic being in center view of God.

I've learned that too much info makes us look fairly rediculous and borderline self righteous and disillusioned..I will calm it a down a bit, unless someone would like to hear more.

Anyway, I love you all, and might I suggest you take a look at Star Wars and give it a serious consideration? COnsider it to be a comic book representation of Reality.

Welcome to the battle of heaven and hell to whatever conscience happens to be reading this. You're not alone.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

You spoke the absolute truth my friend. I have begun to realize this as well. I planted a seed deep in fertile grounds of my mind and the manifestations are happening in ways I never believed possible. But it is truly amazing to realize that fact. Everything that we do is for a reason that is for the purpose of our life. Struggling throughout those moments does nothing but keep a person from enjoying the PRESENT and reaping the rewards of Nirvana or the Holy Grail of conscience reality. Pretty much the feeling of "Daddy's got me!" That's the force that I was referring to.
It was nothing short of amazing when I realized that there is an actual quantum-like force in the air. If you stay tuned to it, you will respond to every situation in the best possible way. Blessings, favor and fortune would increase in your life.

It is far more magical than any movie we could have ever seen in our life! Wouldn't you agree my friend?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have to say that I didn't read much of your post. For whatever reason, I don't read much anymore. I used to read voraciously, but I digress.

Anyway, the way I see it is that part of the problem is that there are too many ideologies, philosophies and religions. All of them claim to have the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Yet, look at the world we live in. Do you really believe if any one, even a single solitary on of them, had the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, the world would be in the mess it currently is in? I don't.

From the way that I see it, we are going through a phase of transformation. Those who are able to adapt and accept what happens will make it. Those who aren't able to adapt, well, they aren't going to be able to see it through.

When one realizes that all things happen for a purpose, their outlook on the current world situation changes. A knowledgeable person cannot argue that we, humanity, haven't asked for what we are getting. We certainly have asked for every single bit of it.

There are better times coming, but before they come, there will be "hell" to pay. The alchemical fire burns for a reason. Transmutation.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Last part (one last time!)

I figured it would be interesting to reveal my interpretation of the Akashic Records concerning the Truth of man. I figured the giving of truth can not be the work of darkness I also believe in cause and affect.

Anyway, it's a pretty quick explanation that maybe has a few question holes in it, maybe I will access it as I type so I don't mess this up!

Man is a conscience not a flesh being. After the big bang which was nothing but different light frequencies of consciences, man was created. That's the beginning of our 3rd dimension. All of the different fleshly manifestation of man resulted in the fleshes herding together in different groups.

Each group is a gathering of close frequencies of consciencess, those seperate conscience signatures represent a number of larger conscience beings. The fleshly manifestations will represent a close similarity to the ones next to it, until eventually you will come upon great differences in moleclar growth.

So Basically the records tells me that, vibration created conscience. That inevitably manifested the accumulation of molecular "GOOP" being pulled out of it's lower vibrational state to be combined into the collective of Goop surrounding the Energy vibrational source.

So the molecular mind is created that reacted over thousands of years to the vibrational resonances of it's environment. Until gradually, it wanted to see 3rd dimensional proof that it is not it's own God.

Since evidence seen all your life, is not new evidence brought..it is hard for many of the 3rd dimensional beings to see above their light spectrum. In other words, they tend to not devote energy into raising vibrational conscience.

So the records go on to say, that the fleshly body which is our species..decided that it did not have to obey the laws of the divine, it instead used violence to easily subdue the beings filled with Love and respect.

From that moment on, Man have been killing peacefull divine civilizations. Murdering millions of humans while the rest of you behave and watch.

Everything is happening at once, yet we are fleshly indoctrinated to live our lives in a time span. In other words, an event seen is not remembered unless it is thought about. Thinking about it, takes you out of the present and puts you asleep temporary. We want to remember and hold onto so much, that we are not able to live within now. Their is no security in NOW, now common sense to it and no safety in it. THAT'S the POINT my friends!!!!! Not trusting your source, is lack of love for it. You will experience nothing more than the karmic response to that offense.

I wish there was a way to get through to the rest of us struggling. Quantum discipline tells me that if I tell a person they have a problem, then they do. In other words, they might not have had a problem before, but now they are convinced they do. Quantum discipline is important now a days. What you see of yourself is completely different to what someone sees. Amazing how we can be a monster to a child eyes, yet just a pissed off parent in our eyes.

So in order to Ascend, it is important for humans to realize that there are different rules in Quantum reality that can not be broken without Karmic response.

As for me, I'm just a wonderer who stumbled upon the frequencies. After a hell of a lot of self cleansing (and I do mean HELL), I was able to emerge somewhat intact and begin analyzing the experience.

I now grab as many frequencies as I can get. I have experienced the conscience of Grizzlies, many birds, Tiger, Lion, Dog

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

It is difficult to respond to you since you have not taken the time to read my post. I know my post is very long but it's kinda hard packing in such discussions in Twitter format. People have no time to understand anyone's point of view nowadays, yet they take precious time refuting and commenting on it.

But in regards to your point. I believe all ideologies use the same original information of the source for it's own benefit.

I also believe that Idiologies are for followers. It is a mindset of cause and affects that are followed by blind people. Anything system of belief when enforced onto others invalidates it completely. Truth is to be lived, not force taught. As soon as you enforce a belief, you are commiting a divine crime.

I do not attach to any thing ANY man has ever claimed to establish or believe in. There are many idiologies that share commonalities with the Truth, but since it is delivered with human hands..self empowerment always destroys the effort. As we see every day.

I agree with you on that the fate of man is one that is deserved or asked for. However, the important thing to consider is the fact that YOU are living in a conscience universe that exists for YOU and you only. You're flesh is always dragging behind the process of Ascension.

So it's not the controlling of your circumstances that averts what is to come of man. Instead, it's your ability to handle the conscience reality of the absolute truth, which is that you are the life energy of a conscience being that consists of thousands of people like you. You may be seperated geographically, but the group of people vibrate and resonate to the same level of conscience that represents this being.

Instead of looking at fleshly circumstances, look at what is happening behind the lens of your eyes, the identity of your life energy. It IS a living being. A living being that will attract itself and provide victory over all of the darkness.

I think people spend too much time pointing fingers at each other and not enough time cleansing their own habit of judging others.

The battle of "I'm right and they're wrong" has to stop!! You're both doing it and you're both wrong!

Remember what the sith said in Star Wars ( Allow me to entertain.
he said "From MY point of view the JEDI are evil" ..well that's the consequence of taking ANY side whatsoever. either yours' mine, his or hers. You're still doing the same thing as your enemy. So the war wages on, and You and your conscience type only, will suffer the Karma of your own treatment of others.

At least that's what I believe. I don't want to enforce my views into anyone elses mind. just sharing my version of reality.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hello Manbird, .....

your post is all over the place,.... and to be honest you sound batsh@t crazy, .....

yet crazy enough you could be right !!!

I've identified with where you coming from, and it seems we have slightly different takes on ... " what is".

However if your looking for " lightworkers" as you would call them, .... I have not found any of value to be here.

It would seem we are somewhat of a rare breed.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
It is far more magical than any movie we could have ever seen in our life! Wouldn't you agree my friend?

Yes I would. It is something that we must choose in each moment, as hard as that may seem most of the time

I know most people are focused on what is going on with themselves, their work, love life, and the never-ending chase for more dollars to live the Media Illustrated Lifestyle. Sadly few yet understand the importance of Self Mastery over what they choose to focus on, and it would seem most don't know they even have a choice, such is the strength of the Indoctrination into our culture.

Yet here we are, seed planters amid the crowds and mayhem, choosing what to focus our attention on in any given moment and thereby shining brightly for others to see and ask questions of.. raising another opportunity to plant a seed.

Don't you just love the way it all works?

edited for dsylexic fingers causing spelling mistakes, again

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

However if your looking for " lightworkers" as you would call them, .... I have not found any of value to be here.

You're not going to find any on a site like this. You may find some very analytical people here. You may find some very skeptical people here. You may find concerned people here. You may find some deeply spiritual people here.You may find some complete kooks here. However, you're not going to find any lightworkers, per se.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have had a number of events unfold, that has led me to believe ... my innerself has been tapped into, if you will. Also, I believe it is trying to help break me free of the constrictions in my head. On two sperate occasions, I had an immense feeling of positivity and knowing. I noticed a pattern when both of these experience's occured.

Firstly, there was panic and feeling that I was going to die. (One one occasion my heart was racing uncontrollably ). The second, self doubt.

There was a small voice in my head, that kept fighting with the self doubt and it grew louder, and more repetitive. When all was said and done, the entirety of my body lightened up ... especially my head. I could feel a weight that pressured my ears, naturally ease off. As stated above, an intense positivity occured. It honestly felt that I could have accomplished anything, approached a problem with a person and said the right thing ... I may sound crazy but it's true! I honestly felt that I could have done whatever I wanted with brilliant results.

I don't know if something like this has happened with you, and if it has; I am unsure of where to go with this. Naturally, I have been focusing on my spiritual self, but that feeling of positivity ... or just the overall feeling that I am more intuned with my mind and spirit come in occasions that aren't in my control. If this applies to you in any way, and you feel that you can give me some type of guidance, it would be much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

Everything is happening at once, yet we are fleshly indoctrinated to live our lives in a time span. In other words, an event seen is not remembered unless it is thought about. Thinking about it, takes you out of the present and puts you asleep temporary. We want to remember and hold onto so much, that we are not able to live within now. Their is no security in NOW, now common sense to it and no safety in it. THAT'S the POINT my friends!!!!! Not trusting your source, is lack of love for it. You will experience nothing more than the karmic response to that offense.

Not to be sarcastic, but yet to be truly questioning and open. How can i contemplate or think about the post you made without it "putting me asleep temporary"
Your post tells me, albeit in my world, that I should seek my truth with the source and act upon it and not to analyze the past events....even seek anothers aproval.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

You're not going to find any on a site like this. You may find some very analytical people here. You may find some very skeptical people here. You may find concerned people here. You may find some deeply spiritual people here.You may find some complete kooks here. However, you're not going to find any lightworkers, per se.

Hee hee, I love it.

What has been poorly called Lightworkers walk amongst you daily, only you will not know this about them and you will not be able to pick the genuine ones in a crowd. Those who you can see in a crowd are more about their own selves and the Lifestyle they seek.

The difference is in Teacher or teacher. Big difference, small visual guide.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Yes I love it indeed! I'm still a rookie with the whole experience. Funny thing is that even the entry level is far beyond the most advanced level of American indoctrination!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Simply J

I can identify completely with what you are saying. I too had this happen to me prior to my awakening. It's important to realize that it is the spirit's way of telling you that joy is still possible. It's the sphere of self doubt and negative thinking that is holding you captive in a way. Let me tell you that the only way to navigate this, especially if you're not into the bible or buddha teaching, is to use compassion and love in everything that you do. You're not alone in this life. You can't hide the fact that you have not reached a life you've always wanted. We all are wondering if our dreams or hopes of joy will ever come to fruition. This is primarily and American problem in the worst way. Becuase they have a long drop to take. But around the world in general, the spirits of everyone are going to start knocking on their door. Every one of us are (once again) facing the battle of good and evil in our persuit to find joy and the truth of life.

Please don't ever feel that you are alone, and what ever you do....stop listening to so many peoples opinions any longer...this is a journey between you adn your source. Know that a force does exist in this world that if followed, will lead you to your glory. It DOES exist. and it has the answer for every situation you find yourself in. It's the gate way to Eden. Don't take this lightly..it's a chance of a lifetime.

Love my friend and don't give up.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

hehe, To tell you the truth, I have no idea who I am, I jsut know that I'm working within the light and embracing and loving the source and it's divine glory.

I figured lightworkers were a group of people that do in fact work within the quantum reality of 4-8 dimensions. Especially those who have concluded that it all leads to the Source or God. Those people are the ones I have an easier time talking to, because they realize the Truth and I can communicate to them without any problems

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Hi awakentired, that's exactly what I'm trying to say, if I'm understanding your question correctly. I know that you will see in my post the exact reflection of who you are, so it is difficult to communicate between different consciences. So I understand the limitation and the problem.

However, ultimately, no matter what you believe and do, you are living a life that has already been written. Just as a lightning strike, comes upwards from the ground in a predefined path. This is the way that you're life is being led. Which means that every thing that is happening is happening for a reason. To mold your reconciliation of your life. Working within a developed mind that has unlearned everything that it was taught and embrace daily paradigm evolutions is a very easy way to see the force that actually runs our lives. However, someone who is just working with their memories and mind sets that they've had for the past twenty years is MOST LIKELY completely blind to what the Truth is. I don't prejudge people when I meet them though. I'm just talking about the differences between the two.

The only way to increase the thought process is to increase the vibrational level of your conscience. How you choose to do that is your business. It is the only way, in my opinion to begin to process higher levels of consciences and ultimately see the absolute truth. When you understand the Quantum level of reality you will easily see how two people, sitting in a room, could live in two entirely different worlds. Believe me, you would be amazed at how your vision of the world differs from mine. Your Blue, might be my Red. Every time I see the item you view as blue, is see it as Red but call it Blue. After all blue has always been that color for me. Therefore, you could never tell me that my Blue is Red and that my Red is Blue. Nor could I do the same to you. That's the quantum level of realities that is a lot of fun to play with if you realize that what you think is a reality, truly is not. Yet it is at the same time. So I tend not to deal with realities because they are ultimately quantum manifestations in each of our minds. If I contradicted myself in any way, than I want to correct it now. I like to deal with Truth. Because ALL realities must form in line with Truth. Truth is only found within your own mind and has nothing to do with what the 3rd dimensional reality is telling you.

The most difficult thing to understand is the fact that a conscience is not something that resides within our brains. Nor is it energy waves bouncing around within our minds. Conscience is, in FACT, an actual living being that lives it's life looking through the millions of eyes that live in it. So, in other words, MAN is not the homosapien we've been all led to believe. MAN is the conscience frequencies of ever living thing on earth. When all of the animals of this Earth are combined, it forms an organism. Kind of like a multi-colored plasma. The bands of color represent a cluster of consciences that share similar traits. These bands attract one another because the conscience (without the Ego having a say so about it) sends out a frequency that it is summoning. We are all in a mating dance with life. We dance one way (thinking) and we receive what we asked for. Birds do this every day, and receive the exact level of conscience energy that they send out. The male is able to match his conscience energy with her's and therefore makes a perfect match for a harmonious offspring that have spiritual balance. The problem is that most Americans, and people in general are sending out completely wrong frequencies and the result is a life full of drama and unfulfillment.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Hello Manbird, .....

your post is all over the place,.... and to be honest you sound batsh@t crazy, .....

yet crazy enough you could be right !!!

I've identified with where you coming from, and it seems we have slightly different takes on ... " what is".

I figured it would be a rarity as well, but what the hell. Why not throw out a message in a bottle in the hope similar consciences will read it.

The Quantum realities are almost impossible to compare between two people, so I try to stay away from Realities. Because the realities are only formed from our abilities to handle the truth.

The truth is the answer to everything, but it is a burden to experience without creating some protectional reality to survive in. Just look at anyone who mental-trips on a particular high power drug and screams like they are falling. All they were experiencing was the fall back to truth. If done too quickly, it can drive you insane. Some are luck,..some aren't. others have God to guide them. I had God which is a guaranteed protection against anything that can harm my realities or taint my vision of the Truth.

top topics

join