It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i am in the Chicagoland area. we have recently had another small tremer in the area not long ago and i havent been sleping right, getting up in middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep. in years past when this happens it was around 2:30/3:00/3:30 am but typically closest to 3. now it has been sometimes in this time area but at other times completely off the wall at anytime. i have been seeing again "shadows" that are gone once you try to focus and you know you just seen it but now its completely gone.
i also know in this area the fishing is completely messed up if that means anything to anyone. also ive had a odd feeling in general as of late and not sure what it is or how to explain it and i am completely normal mentally by the way and not on any meds or drugs.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I've been seeing the black specks for a couple of months now. It's like a small spider rapidly crawling on a nearby wall, but when I turn to look at it, it's gone.

This. Been seeing specks like this for a few months now but it was only after you describing it like this, that I made the connection that it was possibly the same thing. I just put it down to tiredness, but now I have to wonder.

Now I've never really slept well, but it has been getting worse. I envy my other half who sleeps like a log, damn him *shakes fist* I think the description of "waking up feeling like I've been hit by a train" is apt.
I also go through "phases" of waking up at 4.40am on the dot and no clue why, nothing externally is waking me from what I can tell.

Phoenix

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 2-3-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I find myself on both sides of this one.

primarily becuase I have been having the same issues. Bad sleep, not wanting to sleep but being so very tired, and then sleeping for days. feeling like somethign just tipped you internal balance, feeling the floor move. Wavy vision. The feeling that something isn't right.

And it's correct there all isn't right in this world.

Humans are energy beings. everything around is energy. and we are bombarded daily with more forms of energy from microwaves to TV and radio signals, phone signals etc etc etc.

However we are also, still, in the midst of a major economic and social problems of which there seems to be no end. everyday we are told that things are bad and they will most liely get worse. people talking daily about social collopse. and return to primative times. climate change, wars, militant islam, limtant christans, miltant budhists. Every day we are shown images of pure unadulterated HORROR. the like of which Steven king is hard pressed to match. and this is "normal" life. I can cite may other examples but I think it's preaching to the choir as you all know what I am talking about.

In short, I think the collective racial mind of the human world is on the verge of a stress induced breakdown. as all the things we are exhibiting as classic symptoms of stress and anxiety!

But being sensitive to it we are just picking up on the group mind, if you will.

That's just what I think, rather than we are heading for some catastophic pole shift of dimensional vibrational change.

what do you think?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I find many of the views expressed here as plausible (as well as yours). And I alluded in a previous post that all of this could be the result of some societal and financial stress. I don't doubt that at all. However, with that being said, I don't believe it is as simple as that. There are those of us who have been posting on here that are sensitive to the energies around us, and out of our reach, and there are those of us (like myself) who can readily tap into that energy to gain knowledge. Have I figured out what is going on? No. Do I have a theory as to what it is? Yes. But as I have stated before, I won't post my own theory, as I don't think a lot of people would be ready for what I would have to say.

Thank you for your post, and for contributing to the thread!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Hi There all valid. But please do not think that you are the only energy worker hanging around! I liked the italic "are", I do always love assumptions people make sometimes.

Why not post you're own theory? I think it would be intersting to hear what you feel is going on from your working on other planes.

The post above is my own theory on why a lot of people atre feeling out of sorts. most don't acknowledge it or recognise that there is something different in the air.

it just seems to be the "sensitives" (and I really hate that term) that can recognise it for what it is. and all opinions or observations are valid.

But just to say that you won't becuase you feel "people aren't ready" hmmmm sounds a cop out to me.

But anyway, cheers!

[edit on 2/303/1010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Hi There all valid. But please do not think that you are the only energy worker hanging around! I liked the italic "are", I do always love assumptions people make sometimes.

Why not post you're own theory? I think it would be intersting to hear what you feel is going on from your working on other planes.

The post above is my own theory on why a lot of people atre feeling out of sorts. most don't acknowledge it or recognise that there is something different in the air.

it just seems to be the "sensitives" (and I really hate that term) that can recognise it for what it is. and all opinions or observations are valid.

But just to say that you won't becuase you feel "people aren't ready" hmmmm sounds a cop out to me.

But anyway, cheers!

[edit on 2/303/1010 by JakiusFogg]

I have no doubt that you are a "sensitive" yourself.
And I will U2U you and give you my theory. Like I said, it is something that I don't think people are ready to listen to, and I'd rather not sit around all day chasing out trolls.

And BTW, I also dislike the term "sensitive" but I dislike the term "psychic" even more.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

By all means, please do. I would be very interested to read what you feel is going on.

I know what you mean by the trolls. But it's part of life, here on the physical as well the astral!!! I know from personal experience hehehe.

But maybe just maybe the trolls are in themselves a conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If you have a theory and it may help some people make sense of what they are experiencing, I believe it is your responsibility to post it. There is no need to defend yourself or explain anything to the trolls. Those that are ready to hear your message will hear it, and those that aren't won't. It's as simple as that. I just feel it's a shame if what you have to say goes unheard.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

You do indeed have a point, and at a risk of baiting in the trolls, I will post my theory. This is basically who I am, and what I feel is happening. It goes down to the very core of why I believe I am here, and I only hope that it will go to the right ears.

This is what I have sent to several inquiring minds, and now it is open for the whole world to see:

My personal thoughts? Well, I will tell you what I know is coming. The veil is thinning every day. Mother Nature/God/Allah/The Force/whatever is getting unbalanced, and there is an outside force making sure that this is going to happen. Like I have said before, I don't believe in the words of the written down doctrines from any world religion, but I do see consistency among the ideas and events that have transpired in each. With that being said, I think the last battle is coming. Compare this to like the events in the Ghostbusters movies. Demons/Shadowcreatures/ghosts/whatever you believe in, will become visible to us, and the latent power that our "inner self" has been forced to shut off, will become active again. There are a few of us on this Earth that know we were here to be the last line of defense against something much more sinister than the Devil, or whatever you believe in (and we will be the ones to fight off the first wave of these "things"). In a channeling session I did a few years ago (and I don't do them often, as I don't like dealing with the aftermath) the name L-E-G-I-O-N came across. I don't type it down as an actual name, because I do believe that words have more power than we actually think they do. If you aren't familiar, this entity is actually an amalgamation of thousands of dark entities combined into one destructive and quite evil mass. This is the first wave, and with everything going on in the world, I do believe it's coming. I have tried to pinpoint down exactly what force is controlling all of the higher ups in all of the world's governments, and so far, I have come up with a blank. But if you look back to the cultures pre-Christ, they all had the same resounding theme: Sky People. Whether these are E.T.'s, Angels, or whatever, I have no idea. My brother is an archaeologist and his focus of studies are in Middle Eastern cultures. He has said the same exact things about the texts that he has read and studied. There is one common theme among them: Endgame. And while in ages past, people have prophecized the end of the world coming at various points throughout our time here on Earth, I do believe that the time is now.

I see so many people 'waking up' more and more every day. I have made it my personal mission to 'wake up' as many people as possible, because, to be quite honest (and trying not to sound like a quack), I'm attempting to amass a spiritual army. These are the people that I will be relying on to focus on dealing with these beings that I believe are coming. Much of it is out of our control, but we can deal with the fallout during and after this event.

With all that being said, please understand that I'm just a normal guy with a 9-5 job, a dog, and vices such as smoking and drinking. I don't take any of what I said lightly, and I hope you don't either. I don't want to sound alarmist, but with the way that things are going, I'm starting to believe 95% of the words that I have just written down. Some force is going around and f*cking with our minds, and I'm not liking it one bit. And I'm glad that there are people that are open-minded enough to come to their own conclusions and take the conclusions of others seriously.

You asked to look into the rabbit hole, and now you've fell into it. How much deeper you go is up to you, and I'm willing to light the way, just like I have done for others. I'll leave it in your hands to decide.

Thanks for caring and being open-minded.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Somewhere in this maze of postings, I mentioned the very thing you are talking about. It started out as you said and then I got this drive to do, to explore the mind as though I needed an awakening. So I started playing around with moving little wheels with my mind and then it escalated into the not a migraine, but an ongoing headache, dizziness and all the rest. A month before I had been on some sites and they talked about folks awakening and going through these symptoms and I discounted them.

My sick headache went on for a month and I finally relieved it by meditation to bi-neural sounds. I hope I spelled that correctly. Now I am back to normal and I still have TK ability which I do now and then to see if it is still there. This part I will throw in which is very weird. My wife picked up on my ability with no practice as did my sister in law and her husband just by being in my home. Look for and try something new, you may be surprised.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
With the headaches, I too have been experiencing very sharp pains in my right temple for the past few weeks. It's not so much a headache as it is almost a complete physical pain. It only lasts briefly, and mostly after I've either meditated, or finished researching or thinking about some "paranormal." I've only noticed it recently, but it really could have been happening since whenever. This post made me think about it. I'll probably get one after pressing 'reply.'

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It does make sense to me. I've noticed when I feel my strongest, when I begin to rally up my power and feel clarity with the gifts I have worked to develop, all the normal everyday stuff around me seems to start to pile up, and I lose my focus. It's as if something is working against me.

People are seeing things, as well as myself, moving at the corner of their visions.

Another experience is the need to physically nap, sometimes in the middle of the day, because there is something that I need to understand, and I can only get whatever that is when I am in the sleeping state.

I think right now, we are in the calm. It's time to start getting our stuff in order. There are certainly enough signs around to be a loud enough warning.

Another thing I would note, is to really be aware of the people we are meeting that click. These are important people to the path that we are on at the moment.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Truthseeker,
I sent you a U2U just a bit ago to ask for you to share your theories with me. By the time I made it back to the thread, you had already posted for everyone to read.

Thank you, I can't tell you how much of what you wrote resonates with what I feel is going on in the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Spiritial migrane? LOL i fail to see the difference between a migrane and a spiritual migrane. They both hurt.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

It definately feels like there is some sort of force working against me and like you said, it happens when I feel more of a balance with vibrations.

It's almost like a cyclical pattern of occurances.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Yes, they both do, but they feel very different. Unless you've had one in the past, you wouldn't know what they feel like. They feel like your entire body has a migraine.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
S & F

IMHO being sensitive does not make you enlightened. Meaning, you are susceptible to the symptoms of an ailing spirit, like the rest of us, excluding of course, that handful of enlightened people on this planet.

In your line of work I imagine you deal w/quite a bit of negative energy. How do you release/deal with the surplus? Being aware of this special ability, and using it for as long as you have, I just wonder if anything has changed in your routine?

I do know this feeling, though. And, for me it has been going on since early spring of last year.

This may sound ridiculous, but it is the truth. Starting in September of last year I started reading Eckhart Tolle. I now read him every night before going to sleep. Some nights just a page or two. Other nights a chapter. I can't even begin to explain how much this has helped me.

I've recommended Tolle to others, with lukewarm reception. Oprah may or may not be responsible for that lukewarm reception. I was given one of his books from my partner's mom, who's an elder and healer from the Dzawada'enuxw First Nation. My brother couldn't get past the first chapter.

Regardless, I wish you good luck.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I can sleep however I feel as if I haven't accomplished a thing when I wake up.
Recently last 4 or 5 days with the exception of last night.
I was having very intense experiences were my third eye and heart chakra would thump loudly. which lead into a vibrating of the left and right temple then to the teeth and on from there to my tongue.

However last night there was nothing aside from the usual sounds.

Input on the intense experiences would be great =)

To theorize I agree with all of the above theories as they all hold water.
I did notice the black figures running from side to side in my perception they disappear quite quick.

Side note--I woke up with the chills this morning not the im cold chills but the chills and they are still hanging around 8 hours later.

edit to add- Pains in the back of the neck left side base of the neck to top of the left side of the head. Like pulling at a ligament or something odd.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by spaz490]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey, well done you for "coming out".

I think you may find there are more people who will understand and have a resonance in the meaning of what you are saying.

For those that do as we move into this time. It is important that we do not schism liek so maby before, or to form our own dogmas, or undeniable truths. this path only leads to trouble.

United we stand, to bring this world into it's new form. Our responsibilty to show the way in the dark. is what I feel we are here for

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

i've only got to page 2 of this thread so please excuse me if this is out of place now. I've been having most of these symptoms for a while now...extreme fatigue and feeling of being "switched off" in particular...no energy what so ever, and usually, I'm on the move all the time. No headaches, but problems with my stomach more...food issues, no appetite and so on.

But it's your mention here of spiders that caught my eye...I have been seeing these, but it started really just last night...like small glass spiders at the very edge of my vision, and when I turn to look there is nothing there. And feeling if itching on my back and shoulders that has been driving me insane....suddenly spots of it will appear that I have to find a doorpost to take care of.

Will read more and post more, but I'm surprised that so many others are feeling this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join