It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 151
<< 148  149  150   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hey everyone.

Haven't checked into this thread in a few years.

Are any of the original crew from this thread still around?

Today was a bizarre day. I felt a powerful surge of energy that reminded me of energies from a few years ago.

Anyone else feel that today?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Long time reader of this thread.... thanks for posting and bumping this thread up! I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it! Super energized the last couple of days. Things feel like they are falling into place (?) -- don't know how else to describe the feeling. Dreams have been super clear and memorable. Entertaining, almost. Highly developed plots and storylines. The kind of dreams that stay with you all day.

I would like to know how everyone else is feeling.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I haven't been on in a while, but got back on recently. Glad to see this thread is still going. I've had sleep and anxiety issues lately, which prompted me to get back into posting. I'll be on more, but wanted to check back in.

~ Dredge

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow just read this thread and my mind is officially blown! Not sure how active it is, but felt I had to join ATS and reply. Its kind of reassuring to note other people feeling the same way, but at the same time kind of scary. I've suffered from sort of depersonalisation since about 2001/2002, which has got worse. I always put it down to a symptom of depression or more recently "baby brain" but I find the timing a coincidence. In contrast to some other people, I have been having a lot of fortunate events since 2005 when I was ill. I don't want to over-share or go into too much detail, but I seem to have had an unlikely run of luck in certain areas since then, as well as this continuing sort of sleep walking/hungover type feeling. Having read this thread, I'm beginning to wonder if I died from my illness in at least one timeline/alternate dimension!?! But for some reason now everything is aligning quite nicely but it somehow still doesn't sit right with me. Really strange, but I'm glad I'm not the only paranoid one

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Friends,

It has been a very long time since I have considered this thread, or the work that we did together, as friends/extended family/equals.

I've felt an intense feeling of equilibrium over the past 18 months. I found my soulmate, I found my career calling (as a pre-k teacher), and most importantly, I've found peace. I really do believe and feel in my heart of hearts that we were meant to find each other, solve the problem at hand, and then go out into the world to spread what we have learned. How have all of you been doing? I still think about all of you all the time, and I really miss bouncing my ideas and feelings off of the rest of you. Let me know how you all are doing.

-TS

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker1984

I agree. I too have hit my stride over the last couple years, even more so starting about 6 months ago. I feel more centered, more balanced, more experienced. But I cannot deny the strange energies are still there. The thing is though, is that I don't feel scared of it anymore. It simply exists and I won't let it bring me down. Glad to hear from you TS1984.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi Truth Seeker.

I have been having the strange feelings too but mine are slightly different to yours, although in some ways, a lot the same.

I haven't had a chance to read through all of this thread (I only found it last night) but I will get through it at some point.

Do your ears pop with the energy shifts? Sometimes I feel as if pressure is building/decreasing and then suddenly my ears will pop, like when you are on a plane? It feels like a massive pressure around the head, enough to drive you to distraction really. It's not all the time but when it hits it is very noticable but there never seems to be a shift in weather or distant storms.

I have felt the hum too, in my brain. It's more of a feeling than a sound. It only affects the brain only and feels like maybe my brain has turned to quicksand or that it's water and there's sound waves pulsing through it rapidly. Again, it is enough to drive you to distraction. Another thing I noticed about the hum was that it tickled my ear hairs in the same way that binaural beats have in the past. This happened at 1am here.

The head pains are there but for me it is usually on the right side, above and behind the ear. I have convinced myself before that it was a blood clot or stroke but I've only just turned thirty. I can't decide if it feels more stabbing or shooting.

Neck pain and shoulder pain is an issue too and it always seems to be accompanied by fear and happens at the same time as the headaches. I do not know if unconscious fear causes my pain or if pain causes my fear but it seems to come out of nowhere. Most often when I am thinking about my lifes work or upon having a new realisation or a-ha moment. Then my head starts swimming and if I'm not careful to write my thought a lot of them have escaped me by the time the fear/pain has left me. I lose a lot of good poems like that.

Other than that I get the urge to nap whenever I consider doing my lifes work. Again, I'm not sure if it's a fear thing. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get the coffee down my neck and get on with it!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Fr33domPoet

Hello
....interesting reply. I've been looking at this thread for a few days and trying to find the time to reply...finally, I'm getting to it.

Your point about neck and shoulder pain hit a nerve with me if you can excuse a dreadful pun. I've had these symptoms for a while and they're getting worse. I also am aware that I have had very specific headaches in tune with certain geological activity, mostly Alaska, but this shoulder pain doesn't seem to be connected to that. I'm also curious about what you said regarding creativity and life work...this has been a struggle for me too, and I'm hopefully finally at the point when I can pull it all together. A bit late, I know, but that's how it works. Some of us are deeply programmed for self sabotage, and it's a hard pattern to shift. I'm wondering if this pain and anxiety pattern is linked to that, and it does seem to be particularly bad today when I've planned my first proper art day in years.

I've also been aware recently of feeling very much more separate from the general population. I can't stand being around large groups of people, being in the city centre, even the wifi at home is starting to really irritate me. My sensitivity to things I used to be able to tolerate well has increased massively. I'm forced into conversations with people, usually at work, that just make me want to scream when I see how much control people allow. I don't want it to sound like I'm in some kind of exclusive club, but it's really like "them" and "us", them being the mass of any given population who have their eyes glued shut, and are swallowing addictions and control mechanisms like sweeties, and us.....aware but struggling a bit, not sure how it all fits together, or how we can make the current template function for us.

Yeah, see...I should be arting, and I'm blethering on here....

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Still alive and kicking, been a few years since I've popped onto the site. *big hugs* Stay safe.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi guys,

With the New Year coming up, I couldn't help but to reflect on things. I was reminded of this thread as I thought about past events and such. How is everyone doing? I have been doing great and have made a lot of progress in 2014. I can't wait to see what 2015 brings!

top topics

<< 148  149  150   >>

join