It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I just had to stop and take a look around and had the most unsettling realization.

people learn NOTHING.

look at this mess! what have we learned? NOTHING!... that is the worst. that is the worst of all.

not only would every notion, every person betray you given the right set of circumstances... but even YOU would betray yourself by wasting the time!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
BUMP

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Good evening everyone

Been a while since I've posted and honestly, I haven't read too much recently either.
I just felt the need to check in and see how everyone is doing. I've been missing you all
to a strange & silly extreme.

Personally, I've been doing alright. Daily headaches which are strange and nothing seems to make them go away. Its probably from lack of sleep. I'm so sleepy but I can't sleep. It's such an odd and frustrating thing. I'm hoping it passes and if not then I guess I'll just adapt.

Anyhow, like I said, I miss you all and I hope everyone is doing wonderfully. i hope to be able to be here and catch up with everyone & their thoughts/experiences.

Love you to pieces

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah, I feel the same too. I have those weird head aches, that I even perceive how they begin in my head...It seems like feeling the activity of the brain...

Anyway, it has been a quiet month for me...I was starting to feel like this month was the calm before the storm...Have you noticed this is the only month this year in which little is happening?

Anyway, I am a writer and I didn't write much for months.
Now I am plenty of ideas, I feel suddenly very creative.

Yesterday I created the entire plot of a new book and today I did the same with another...
2 plots in 2 days is a wow achievement for me...

Anyway, I remember one summer in which I created the beauty of 67 plots in 2 weeks.
This when I was about 17, now I am 21.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tragic

Nice to hear from you again. Sorry about the headaches.

I had them sometimes like you, more so recently since sept 09.

I know what are headaches. I had them once during my military days. I had to lay just to calm it down, as I couldnt function in any proper way after excessive stresses many an ordinary worker faced at times. But not the kind of headaches I had on and off from sept 09.

I could function well, continue in my original thoughts, everything normal, heartrate the same, except a certain nagging in my head, at times for a few moments, at times more than an hour. It didnt cause me any pain, just a physical throbbing I had no control over. Initially I wanted to try pills, but it proved unnecessary after I realize it didnt harm me in any way to my reaction to reality before me, and leant to just accept it as it is.

I guess many of us humankind have gifts in many forms. Some intellectually, some emotionally, to better reach out to others through our 5 senses, to help, to assist in the progress and evolution of our one and only race - fellow humanity, but ONLY with our free will.

Many times, I am surprised by the proposals I had written. I know it could not had been from me, for I am not intellect, just a simple ordinary joe. But it came from my free will. I lack the scientific explanation for it, but then, we mankind at this stage of evolution is still far from comprehending the science of our Universe that is believed to be far, far older than mankind itself.

But I am only one of a kind. You had been the lady of unconditional love that I had known years back, even though we had never met nor communicated in any other way than sharing here transparently, Perhaps, your gift is to reach out in other ways than mine, and will witness the veracity of my claims with the lives you had touched in these few years within your social circle, the cause of headaches - a 'downloading' of gifts that I learnt here, into our mental capacities that rules our awareness to our environment?

Not many may understand what you and I know and deem us strange, or at least me. I am a skeptic just as anyone else, but when 'coincidences' of our gifts used piles up around us, it does makes one reconsiders one's position.

I wish you good luck. And remember, no matter what happens, either divinely or humanly, you still have respected free will none can touch. Rest well and cheers! :-)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hey people!!! loooong time, isn't it?
currently i'm at work! (yeah, I'm working! or something like that, i haven't recieved my permissions yet and i'm basically learning from my friends and reading some material on the internet about the topics we use here at the office...
My life changed in 180°, i'm finding happiness right now... it feels great..
Kisses to all,
- Cags

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh yay! Cags, I'm so very happy for you, as well as proud. It used to break my heart the way difficulties in life seemed to just follow you & block your way. I'm glad the universe is working with you instead of against. Keep up all your hard work. You're an inspiration.

Seeker
you always make me smile. For that I will always owe you. I really needed it too lol

I just don't even know where to begin ... Or end to make this post not horridly long. So, let's just stick to the basics. As you all know (or most probably know) I have that whole empathy skill. What I wasn't aware of was that my mother and brother have some oddities to them as well.

I hadn't spoken with them for about 14 yrs aside from a chance meeting at a pharmacy this past April. I had no intention of having more contact with her again. Well, she called me yesterday afternoon and I don't know why but I answered the phone. (I screen all calls). We talked for around 5 hours and during the conversations she had mentioned seeing my neice's aura. Then she stopped cold & asked if I could do that. I replied that I could when I was younger but I haven't even tried since I was young.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
--this is connected to my last post. I messed up and lost my place typing on my iPod. Once you go up & if you're on a separate part of the screen, I can't scroll down to continue where I left off. So back to what I was saying --

I hadn't even tried since I was really young and it had just been one of those things that faded away. So, I told her that I do have the empathy thing and I have very strange ... I don't want to call them dreams because I'm fully awake. It's more of a trance like state of mind where scenarios and when I'm really lucky answers come to. It's sort of like meditating without actually attempting the meditation.

I thought for sure she would laugh at me as she always had when I was a child and tell me to stop being stupid. But she didn't! She then tells me about her abilities to see auras and her dreams. Then she tells me of my older brother, who is 2 yrs older than I am. She never told me what he can do. Her words were, "oh rose, wait til you can see what your brother can do! It's unbelievable!" she did use his name instead of "your brother" but out of respect/lack of permission I'm leaving his name out. so, needless to say, I'm excited to find out what he can do.

Although, there are a lot of really good reasons that I had avoided contact with her for so very long. I'm so torn. So, very torn. I don't know.

BUT! My goodness it's good to hear from you guys. It feels like coming home.
I hope everyone is having an awesome Friday night. I'm thinking of you all & sending my love.

*hugs*
Tragic

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It's good to see you here Tragic. I have been thinking of you a lot lately. I hope your son is doing much better and it looks like things are starting to move along with your mom, for whatever outcome there is. I feel positive things from this, for you at least.

I haven't posted here for a while, though I still have the link in my sig. I have worked so much lately since my promotion (50 to 60 hours every week) that there are often several day stretches that I don't even open my laptop. I still read the thread first every time I do sign on, hoping that someone is still here. So glad you and Caggy are still around.

Cags, it sounds like things are finally turning around for you. That is excellent news. I hope things continue to move forward and that the happiness you so deserve are yours for forever.

For thread-specific things, I have sensed a lot of energies around me lately, and have noticed more and more people feeling very angry and afraid. People are so afraid of what is happening to them and around them that they take it out on everyone, and hoard attention to themselves, for a lack of a better way to describe that.

Also, my sister (also a sensitive) and I are seeing a lot more energies around the house in general. Animals acting off, autistic cat suddenly afraid of everything, etc. My headaches have become more pronounced and frequent, though my fibro pain has been more manageable lately.

I stupidly dropped something on my foot and broke my right pinkie toe three weeks ago, but I haven't missed a day of work due to it. Just have it taped up and am hoping that by three more weeks from now it won't still hurt when I re-tape it.

Autumn, my favorite time of year, is officially here and I just love it. I hope all of you are doing well and hope you can find time eventually to touch base and tell us how things are going in life and related to the topics of this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tragic

Thanks for your most kind words to me. Again you heap upon the insignificant nobody me too much of praise. You owe me nothing that you and I freely give to others, but I am deeply touched that you had thought of me in such manner and wish I could reciprocate it better in return.

Regarding your gifts, there are many more others like you, with a second sight to see many different sides than a normal human would. I had a chinese friend who claimed to be able to see beings from another dimension, dimensions of which only our baby infant quatuam physics is studying into now, more commonly attributed as 'ghost' in our dimension.

If you are into orientalism, a look upon his face will tell you that he is different from other chinese folks. His eyes were big and eyebrows bushy, which to his ethnic group meant the gift of the 'third eye' - to see beyond this dimension.

He was an outdoorsman, and would often hike with friends, and at times to even spooky places just for the fun of it by others. And during such times he witnessed such 'beings' following the group, but he often kept a silent mouth with a watchful eye. to ensure no harm or hurt came to his friends.

But he is a businessman too, and had never used such gifts for profit, or to harm or hurt anyone. He once offered to show me how to obtain this gift, through homeopathy of using special herbs to wipe around my eyes to gain that third sight for a brief few moments.

I quickly rejected, as I am contented to be who I am, just another simple guy with simple aims and do not seek for powers beyond my comprehension. As I am skeptic, I had never believed his claims, nor could I disbelieve his claims for I had rejected his overtures to comprehend. Futhermore, he had never use it to harm or hurt anyone. Somethings are best left alone, I guess...

Having encountered such mortals, I do believe there may be more of them than we presume. Already, a sizeable amount of scientists themselves are embarking upon the brave journey of quantumn physics, to learn new understandings that today, we mankind can claim that there is still so much more to be learn of science.

My point is that may you take comfort in your gifts. So long as you hurt and harm no one, nor seek to profit from it which greed will only ultimately overwhelm and destroy such gifts, have fun and may you be able to touch more lives, but even without such gifts, you are already doing well, because the greater gift in you is empathy, that is sorely lacking in our times...

Good Luck, stay happy always and Cheers!:-)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician
[more There is a feeling in the air of expectancy.We all are reacting to whatever is moving toward us. The part that bothers me the most is not knowing what it is.If it is something concrete I can deal with it, Prepare for it .I feel like I am in someone elses body and I dont belong here at times.Strange events are occuring with regularity and people dont take notice.I dont know the answer to whats happening but things are escalating toward whatever it is.We all are being plummeted into an uncertain pivotal point not knowing which direction we will pivot and the uncertainty is vastly alarming.Please tell me if some of you feel the same way Thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I just wanted to say hi and add my two cents.

As I write this, I literally feel the puzzle pieces coming together one by one. Every single week that goes by, new revelations are making themselves known and the overall picture is starting to make more and more sense.

We so damn close to that "click", where everything falls into place and makes sense.

Synchronicity has been happening at astounding levels, especially today.

Truthseeker, thank you for making this thread. But hey man, you gotta keep this going. Don't worry though, I will help you keep this thread alive my friend.

Shoutouts to all the big contributors to this thread, I think you know who you are. I've been reading through these many pages and there are some of you that have been posting since the beginning, and I thank you for making this thread what it is today.

On a last note: we are all connected. It is a truth that simply cannot be argued with.

I hope to see ya all here on the thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Wait what? can it really be? is it really SolarE???

Sup homies. its been wayyyy too long hasn't it.

So much has changed. I mean that in a good way. We have never been closer to our destination.

Things are different now, yet they are so similar. It's soo damn good to be back.

What's new with you all?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So, I took a stroll through ATS, and it is still all the same ol' fearmongering poop.

The main reason I came back was to talk to you all. You are all so awesome.

Now that I'm back, how bout we help forward humankind in a positive direction?

By the way, I now have a slew of new spiritual helpers and guides and animals and amazingness.

We all know I'm a huge part of this thread.

Hello.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So hello once again. Looks like I have to be the one to bring this thread back to life.

Okay, what can I say. I look at the date, the year, and realize we are so damn close. I am not talking about the whole 2012 doomsday, I am just talking about in general. We are very overdue for some huge event to happen. For real.

Right now, I feel completely content with my life. I am listening to music and communicating to the world with these words. We all need to take it easy sometimes and relax.

I really want to hear from you all.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am doing good again. What's new everyone?

A few days ago, I acquired a new spirit animal, and it has definitely helped me through the week.

I hope all you regular posters in the thread are keeping your spirits up and happy. Do not forget to feed your soul.

For old time's sake, I will go ahead and send out a burst of positive light energy to all of you.

There ya go. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I CAN BELIEVE THAT YOU CAME BACK SOLAH!!!!
I've missing you a lot lately, don't ask why, but some days ago I started to think where were you hiding lately. I have been disconected from internet but my uncle decieded to pay the bill again this month and i got my connection back just 3 days ago... so i hadn't any idea if you were here or not!!! It's great to see you again
!!!! *hugs*

and about doing something for humanity... my mage friends and I... we are making a big ass ritual in nov. 11 to do something good. I can't explain what this ritual is about because i'm just concerned on my part of it (it's gonna be painful), and i really didn't understood the whole process, the leader of the team is kinda cryptic from time to time (usually mages are like that, me incluided)and he asked me to help him and I just said "ok" when he told me the purpose. If it's for a better world, then I'm so IN. we're just 5 mages doing this thing, but with some luck it's going to work wonders. What's gonna happen next is very random, but is not bad at the end. At all.

Since I started to work, i left my spiritual part semi in a hiatus... i barely have time to sleep in the week, and weekends are party and sleeping what i didn't on week... my dreams are so faint now, maybe because I don't reach the point when they become vivid as they used to be. I remember pieces of them... but oh well, i feel like living like that too, my memory span is so short now i need to write down everything important i do because i easily forget everything.

And by the way, you all should read Promethea from Alan Moore (it's a comic book), like NOW. Go and grab it from the internet if you don't have money to buy it physically. Since I started to work, i have been buying the books every month, i have 3 of 5 right now, and believe me... it's AWESOME.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

How are you all doing?

I am doing okay. I am very neutral right now. Just kinda going with it at the moment.

Overall the vibes right now in the world are very...not sure how to say it. It is like everyone is waiting on something.

Feeling something strange but not quite knowing how to cope with it.

That's all I got for now. Nice to hear from you Caggy. Yes, 11/11/11 definitely feels like it will be a profound day.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
as the date approaches, i'm feeling more and more weird... you'll see, i have this "spiritual migraine" since yesterday, and it's not OK when I have this much things to do at work. I'm seeing colourful bubbles everywhere in and out my sight range and my head aches more and more...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
as the date approaches, i'm feeling more and more weird... you'll see, i have this "spiritual migraine" since yesterday, and it's not OK when I have this much things to do at work. I'm seeing colourful bubbles everywhere in and out my sight range and my head aches more and more...

Ok, this was weird... later my migraine went stronger, and i started to see colorful mandalas in the front of myself, floating in the air... i took off my glasses and closed my eyes for a while... opened them and i felt like dreaming, like in a lucid dream... then, the migraine started to be less painful... now (like in... NOW, when i've opened the forum) i saw that by the exact time i had that feelings and the peak of my migraine the asteroid passed through the Earth's orbit... maybe what happened was some kind of bifurcation in space/time? or just some magnetic pull like the moon's? (i have been always sensitive to moon phases) I don't know... but it was the most weird feeling i've had ever.
My head still hurts, but now it's like a normal migraine, not the other kind. I'm going to bed and see what happens in dreamland

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join