It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
are you still alive, people????
no movement for several days, and since the last post wasn't mine, i can shameless bump this to page 1... I hope everyone is going well and everything else.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Something has changed.
I feel like I am in a very novel cycle of situations.
Everything around me is changing.
Its like a new feeling, fresh feeling in the air.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Ellie, you are not alone. Many of us who have already posted have found to be waking up around 3-4 am, on the dot, every night. Sleeplessness has also been a constant among everybody already posting here. Have your children woken up due to night terrors or anything like that?

This is just too bizarre to ignore, and I have a feeling that more people will start responding to this thread sharing similar experiences.

Around Feb/March this year I started experiencing extreme fatigue and low immune system. I took the dog for a walk one night and barley made it across the road before the most bizarre bout of vertigo hit me, where I basically perceived up to be down and vice versa. I managed to wobble my way over to the nearest fence, then had to crawl back home. Anyone who saw me would have thought I was drunk but in actuality it was like if I didn't hug the ground, I would have fallen off the planet. I crawled inside, a very worried hubby helped on to the couch and the whole feeling lasted about half an hr.
Most nights I wake around 3-3.30 am but some nights I will wake on the hour every hour. At those 3 am wake ups I am always stricken with a severe anxiety that something is wrong, or that someone needs my help? There is of course a lot more but it would probably require a whole new thread. Anyway, that is my two cents worth but now I don't feel quite like such a nutbag. LOL

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

I'm glad you got home alright! I'm glad you shared with us. I can relate to the sleep thing. I have never had such a heck of a time with sleep until now. You didn't mention it, but do you also find that your dreams have become... different? Like more odd or detailed than usual, maybe more detail, or different subject matter than ever before? I have that happening too.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by MollyStewart

I'm glad you got home alright! I'm glad you shared with us. I can relate to the sleep thing. I have never had such a heck of a time with sleep until now. You didn't mention it, but do you also find that your dreams have become... different? Like more odd or detailed than usual, maybe more detail, or different subject matter than ever before? I have that happening too.

Yup, some dreams of late are almost like a virtual reality simulation. The weird ones are when you are happily having what appears to be an ordinary dream and then midway through it's like you get dream jacked into something else altogether. I am not sure if it means anything. Perhaps we are collectively experiencing some natural, cyclical cosmic phenomena or we could be experiencing something so universally unique and we may never live to see the result whatever that may be. In the end, all we can really do is buckle up for the ride. *shrugs* It's comforting to know that as a species, many of us seem to be sensitive to not only the changes to our home, environment, planet and in each other. Of course it could all be some form of mass delusion but hey, if I'm gonna go nuts, at least I'll have some company. :-)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm about 99.99% positive that I just saw a walking miracle.

oh... and when you are with God you agree to martyr yourself. Something people might want to keep in mind.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

oh... and when you are with God you agree to martyr yourself. Something people might want to keep in mind.

I agree with you. But just remember as well never hurt or harm another human, not even yourself. Every human life is precious, for our Creator loves us all and seeks not any of his child hurt or harmed from anyone whom believes in Him.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

I agree with you. But just remember as well never hurt or harm another human, not even yourself. Every human life is precious, for our Creator loves us all and seeks not any of his child hurt or harmed from anyone whom believes in Him.

Cheers.

When you are with God, you would never want to anything like that because you would be in the frame of thinking to attempt to not cause any problems. This is how I KNOW that you agree to matyr yourself for love when you are with God.... over and over again you'd do it. People are born very forgetful and sometimes even those who seek God wind up hurting people. You can only try to do better.

Speaking of God and strange feelings.... I wish the weekend would get here. I seriously need to go talk to God... what am I saying, I mean Jehovah. Like, I really need to go find him and have a conversation with him.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

i feel weird too... but i just smoked 2 grams of good weed...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
long time no see you, people
my life is improving for good. it's something i can't explain with my very limited english vocabulaire.
I just rediscovered my purpouse in life, and the electricity that's in the air right now here it's like a beautiful song to my ears. Here we're having a REAL revolution. Everything is in movement.
still, i miss you all

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I know it's been a while. Things have been ... interesting.
Mainly just letting people know that I'm ok and have so far avoided the violence spreading through the UK.

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

I'm very glad you are doing well. I have been very worried for you guys over there. It breaks my heart to know that so many are being hurt and all. Even if you aren't hurt by what's going on, I'm sure it must be very hard on you just having that going on over there.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
i'm not going to get hurt by the rioters at least, since here they damage the zone they're walking on, and I use to stay away fromthose areas while the protest walk is on... Yeah, several riots here in Chile nowadays, to change the educational system. They're so violent by time to time, and the police uses tear gas and water cannons to disband the rioters...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have a feeling something is about to happen but I'm not shaken by it. starting to relax from quitting my job I guess.
I still get the feeling it's going to be something rough, but not too rough.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

it already started, my friend. We're living the starting phase of the complete shifting of the paradigm we call "reality" right now. It's not a bad thing, i'll say it's absolutely the opposite. People is starting to tear up the blinders off their eyes, and they're starting as we once did: questionating the complete paradigm, starting with goverments, those who are in power and everyone else who wants to cut their paths. They're going faster than we once did, because time is becoming quicker now and it's time for everyone to realize we're living a lie, that we always have been living in a lie.
(hum,maybe i'm spending too much time with my "special friends" A.K.A. people who talks too much about philosophy and majick... or just reading this forum too much
!!!!! but this makes sense to me in so many levels and ways)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Well I feel very ignorant right now! I didn't know there were protests and riots going on in Chile! I'm glad you are alright too then, Caggy.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

yeah, the protest are almost every week, it took me a while to found a good link about the riots, i found this one from a newspaper www.guardian.co.uk... the other ones are from GLP

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hmm, looks like I might have to go somewhere soon, so I am trying to hurry and clean up so my mother will be able to come in and tend to my beloved things.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

All the best! The achievement of any journey is not the time to reach it, but the journey itself where we will learn so much, much more than living like a frog in the well.Take good care of yourself, hurt no one, not even yourself.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

All the best! The achievement of any journey is not the time to reach it, but the journey itself where we will learn so much, much more than living like a frog in the well.Take good care of yourself, hurt no one, not even yourself.

Cheers!

yes, exactly!... a frog in a well is a good analogy because there isn't even a half ass way out unless somebody comes to get you, but nobody cares about a poor froggy.

Oh gosh... now i'm sad.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join