It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Welcome to our thread Zagari.

I've seen you in the timewave thread. You are as much of a regular poster there as I am a regular poster on this thread.

Like you, the thread was started by someone else, but we are the ones that carry it and keep it going.

We share many similiarities. I am also in my early 20s.

Please stay and chat here with us for a bit.

Couple questions:

-Do you have any magical helpers? I have an awesome Magick Stick, a Solar based alien friend, and several gemstones.

-Are you awesome?

-Do you feel you have a big role to play in current and upcoming events?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Magical helpers? My cat. My friends. Affection to me is magic.

Awesome? Every morning I look into the mirror and I say " God, that's ugly! " but I think my mind is more important than my phisical look.
I'm very introspective. I spend lot of time to think about me and me alone. Who I am and what I can do.

Many times I tell to myself " My mind is awesome ". I day dream all the time.

I look to the world and all I see is trouble. Than sometimes I feel like we have both hell and heaven here on Earth.
My dream is being able to visit many natural wonders on Earth.

I don't think I would be able to change the world. Maybe one day my ideas will be discussed. Who knows.
I think the first step is changing little things.

Sometimes I wonder how much of what I post on the internet influences someone else on the other part of the globe.

The first time I entered facebook I was so happy to be able to talk to an american.
For most of my teenage years, America was my dream.
Now I feel like that dream is becoming a nightmare.
And that nightmare is coming to Europe...

I feel so lucky every time I can write to someone living on the other side of the globe.

Life sometimes is hard and Internet looks so cool...We ARE lucky.

edit on 10-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I think you should post what you want to post regardless of any 'experience' you may or may not have. That said, I also think you should always be respectful, think about what you are going to post, write it out in the post area, and then re-read it before you post it. That has saved me many times from saying something I will regret for one reason or another.

Welcome to our group here. I hope you come to feel safe enough to talk with us regularly.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have had a what I can only desribe as a weird feeling these last few days. A feeling of anticipation.

Looking on the net I found many have had the same eperience,it is like being on a roller coaster without knowing if your going up or down.

My gut feeling tells me something major is about to happen, reality tells me it is all in my mind.

Have to add I am someone who usually has two feet firmly on the ground.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
guys, today whas one of THOSE days that started as crap and ended fabulous.
Now i have someone at London who's helping me to make everything well to go studying there. he's also chilean and studying there.
i'm so grateful of this life.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hey guys, just wanted to say this is my last night here.

Tommorow I am moving and starting a brand new adventure.

I will check into the thread in a couple months.

I wish you all luck. Stay strong in my absence.

Feels like the next time I do log on, I will have a lot to share.
edit on 13-6-2011 by SolarE-Souljah because: typo

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
wow, i'll miss you Solah.... i wish you all the good things in the world (and the others) for your trip and when you come back i hope this thread would be still alive for you to tell us your adventures!

see ya my friend

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I avoided a multiple cars accident in front of my house by seconds...!!!! I was closing my home's entrance door when it happened!

Some days I feel synchronicity is part of life...For a week I had weird feelings...
Above all I have that certain doomy feeling about June 26 2011...

If I died today, that day would have been the day of my funeral...And trust me, 20 seconds late coming home and I would be dead, or seriously hurt, squished between two cars or with a car on my back...

I 'm thinking about Berlin...

And 3 days ago I bought a book in which starring characters are " saved from death ".

Wow...!!!
edit on 22-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Massive changes recently in my own life... Good things, though more intense than i can understand with my mind. Thats ok though

Hope all is well with others, though i do believe it is time for me to move on from ATS.

Though, i think the movement that has been made in this thread is able to be spread out. Interesting how this aligned with solah, in its way.. Funny how things like that work!

id like to give some parting, meaningful words.. but i dont know any
When we truly love and respect one another, and learn from each others views, we can change the world. We will change the world.

Anyway, i wish you all the best!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
uuugh.... i'm blocked again, i don't know why.... my dreams are blurry and boring, and i feel drained in many senses... my life is going well anyway... but stilll, i miss the other side

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Anybody else is having the worst feeling ever?
Its been a week of it for me...Today is the worst...

I am usually extremely sensitive to the " global/local feeling " ...

It has been similar to the week before March 11 2011, but worst. That week I didn't go to job because of " unexplicable anxiety " for 3 days.
Than I've been increasingly angry with pretty much everybody, a nervous anger anyway.

This week has been the same, I am nervous, prone to anger, having bad feelings, nightmares and problems sleeping.
This was different from March 2011 because that week I spent more hours sleeping than usual.

This week I'm even spending more than I should to distract me from bad feelings...

Anyway, this week has been one of the worst bad feelings I've ever had and I'm rarely wrong on this...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
meee, meeee!!!! *raises hand*
i have been 1 month sick... but today it has been almost unbeareable... damn winter and living in a home that's not mine and where the other people who lives here is immune to cold ._.
from time to time, i have been feeling that bad that again my brain is thinking about killing myself.... agh, well, i have been this way all my life, but since i'm not cronical depressed anymore those thoughts are very rare.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
CLEARR!!! *BZzzZzt!*

Bring this thread back to life please, I've been away, busy and thrown from one extreme to the other.

Lots of great meetings with incredible souls this past month, big changes on the horizon. Most of them good.

How is everyone?

-GM

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

I dont think im part of your " everyone" but Im fine. Anxious, I suppose . Not fearful but anticipating something.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

I'm not doing well actually. I noticed thread died down but didn't have anything useful to add. I have a lot of personal problems now. My life is in an upheaval and I'm just trying to ride it out, but I don't think it will be soon that I am feeling at peace again.

Since you asked.... *chuckles*

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am still around. I have been working 50 hour weeks and most of those overnight, so I haven't been having any major life changing things happen, etc. Sleep and work right now.

Things are good for me, got a promotion at work, buying a new car, kid doing well in the Navy, etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
here i am, since the last post was mine, i was ashamed to bump the thread and keep it alive by my own >.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

The noise started up again.It is so pervasive I cant think straight. Ive posted a thread about it and the" tinnitus diehards" persevere.The only time I can hear my tinnitus is when the transmission stops.There are people who can hear it.Once it got so loud I started to get scared and thought Id better reach out and try and find the source.When it stops,I feel such relief and then fear of it starting up again and it always does. Right now it is barely there.This may sound nuts but its not something thats easy to deal with.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

A transition of some sort is definately looming. And I am usually someone who practices and encourages taking things within, as signs of personal process. But I have been overwhelmed lately by the message that a physical and global transition of some sort is underway. It is here and now and for all of us.
I think we are on the cusp of something huge

editted to add- I hear "the Hum" and it is so strong at this time, it interferes with my ability to operate normally. Even with clients in front of me and lots of noise, it is overwhelming.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Thankyou for letting me know Im not alone.Today it is blessedly silent but I cant help thinking its the calm before the storm It was nonstop for so long I forgot that life can be enjoyable not simply endured

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join